Information on romance scams and scammers.
#18772 by The Enchantress Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:12 pm
IRINA ZALOMNOVA

Liar and romance scammer

Claims 25 years old, dob 1st January 1984, living in Saratov (????????), Russia

Mail address used [email protected]

Mails;

hi my dear xxxxx.

I just now have come home and I write you the letter. This morning I have received your letter and before work have gone to travel agency to learn that to me it is necessary to arrive to you. When I have come to agency I very much worried. To me have told that that I could arrive to you to me the passport for travel abroad, the visa, the insurance, tickets to you and back and other documents is necessary.

All trip will cost approximately 750 - 800 euro. These are simply big money. Registration term approximately 5-8 days. They have asked to learn me precisely on how many days should plan travel. On how many days you can accept me? The price of tickets will depend on start date. In the letter you speak that can pay to me a trip to you. I am certainly very glad after all to these you speak as I to you road. But me it becomes a little uncomfortable as I too am interested in development of ours with you of relations. At me is a few money as I wished to buy a fur coat. Now I will not buy this thing and I will simply add to a trip. I think that it will be fair.

At me is 180 euro and I with pleasure will help you to pay a trip. My mum yet does not know but I think that when she learns it will be simply happy. In the following letter tell to me on how many days you you can accept me. And as you can translate money as in agency to me have told that there are many ways to pay a trip. I finish the letter and I will wait for your fast reply.

I send you photos and I hope that they will like you.

I send you 100 kisses and I hope that soon you will make it really.

Yours Irina

hi my dear xxxxx!

I am very glad to receive your quick reply! Today at me the day off but not looking at it I was on work to ask holiday at my chief. He has asked me why such haste and I had to explain him developed situation and to tell about you. The chief the good person and I knew that it will concern with understanding me and really he promised to give me holiday earlier and that from 14 numbers I will be absolute is free from work! I so am happy to it! After conversation with the chief I have gone to travel agency to learn as you can pay my trip.

I have explained them a situation, that the trip will be paid not by me, it will do mine boyfriend. To me have offered some ways of payment, to transfer money for the bank account, Webmoney or company Western Union. But me have warned that while translating money for the bank account the bank takes about 5 working days to process payment coming of abroad. But we should meet shortly, therefore to me have advised not to play for time and begin registration beforehand that 100 % to be in time in the dates appointed us.

As alternative of transfer of money to me have advised company Western Union, it is faster way of transfer, money will be in Russia in 20 minutes after their sending. To me have told that it is very reliable way of transfer and that the agency co-operates with this company some years. You can send money as to the courier of travel agency, and to me personally I will independently mourn over their services.

Offices of this company are in each bank and I without effort can receive your money. That you could send money to you it is necessary to know my data. In agency to me have given to the instruction on remittance, it is necessary for you to know my data:

name: Irina,
surname: Zalomnova,
city: Saratov.

That I could take off money I you should know your name, surname, country, city from which have done pass of money, the exact sum of transfer, control number which to you will give while translating.

I think that it is all. I went today much and now have simply come home and I sit I have a rest and as it is a pity that you are not present nearby as it would be simple by miracle. In agency to me have told that I not the first who address to them for the help with the similar request. To me have told about the girl, whose husband living abroad has expressed them the gratitude the letter which now hangs in a framework in an office of the manager on a number with certificates and reading and writing from large tourist operators

I very much would like that I had a destiny so.

I send you 1000 kisses and I hope soon to see you.

Only yours Irina
Last edited by The Enchantress on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#18773 by The Enchantress Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:13 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.