Information on romance scams and scammers.
#18828 by The Enchantress Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:34 pm
EVGENIYA

Liar and romance scammer

Claims 28 years old, dob 1st January 1981, living in St. Petersburg, Russia

Mail address used [email protected]

Note - this scammer is using stolen photographs of "Alena Vodonaeva" (????? ?????????)

Mails;

Hello there.

I saw your structure on (website).
I'm very interesting to find out you. It would be very pleasant for me to keep in touch with you!
My name is Evgeniya and I'm 28 years old.
I search man for serious relations! I send you my photo and I hope to receive more photos from you.
My e-mail is [email protected]
If I have interested you I would be glad to receive the letter from you.
Wait for your answer,
Evgeniya.

Hello my love xxxxx!!!

I am very glad to receive from you the letter my love.

It was the long-awaited letter my love.

You would know my love xxxxx as I am glad receiving your letter, at me at once is cheered up, but you are a pity me at this moment do not see.

I very much like to receive your beautiful letters, they fill to me in soul your love, and I at once present as though we together.

Reading your beautiful letters love mine I at once present you as though you sit on against me, hold the soft gentle hands my hands and look me in the face, and then you start to caress me, it occurs as in reality but when I come in a condition, I understand that it there were only dreams, and to me becomes very sad without you, I very much want to be with you.

My love answer me please a question: you want that I have arrived to you????

My love I can not live without you any more, I very much miss on you, it seems to me that the God has sent me an angel with whom I now should be up to the end of life, it you my love xxxxx!!!

You for me as if air without which I can not exist.

You my unique and unique ANGEL xxxxx.

I very much love you both not when I shall not offend and not to a deceit, I hope that you also will not harm me, I know that you my love very good person, at which not only beautiful appearance but also beautiful soul.

My love tomorrow I shall go to travel agency and embassy so to study and learn already travel to you, I hope that all will be very remarkable.

If you really want that we were together my love I soon I shall start to move to you my love xxxxx.

Write to me my love that you all think of it!!!!

My love xxxxx I wait with impatience of your answer.

And now it is time to me to finish my letter to you my love, but I so do not want to do it as when I write you my love to me you seem that near to me, and I at once become happy.

I wait with impatience the letter from my for loved xxxxx.

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU,

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU,

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU.

Kiss you in your gentle soft lips, and strong I embrace you my love.

Yours forever Evgeniya.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#18829 by The Enchantress Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:36 pm
Hi my love xxxxx,

Now I can tell to you with the big confidence, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, and you only my xxxxx.

I am ready to shout these words of happiness for the whole world my love.

My love at me is very good news to you, I hope that you will be very glad.

My love today I went to travel agency, and spoke concerning trip to you, they have told that I can arrive to you, and receive necessary documents, without special problems.

My love the travel agency has asked me that I have concluded with them the contract on granting of their services as now at them very good discounts, and now they have already started to make to me the visa and the passport, my love they have told that it will be ready approximately in one and a half weeks.

My love to me also informed how many it will cost, my love my visa and the passport will cost to me of 358 Euro, my love when I has heard it I has been upset and afflicted, as I have no such big money.

Then I at once have hastened to my mum, and spoke with her about this sum of money, my love my mum has told to me that she has savings which make only 30 Euro, and she can give it to me.

My love I is now very strongly upset, as I have no completely all money so to pay my visa and the passport, my travel agency has told to me that to me will be already necessary to pay all this on following weeks, my love I very strongly worry, and I do not know that to me now to do.

My mum has told to me that I should ask the help for you as you very remarkable person, and my unique love in the world which will not leave me in a trouble and will necessarily help me.

My love it is very a shame to me to do and ask it you this money, but I very much hope for you that you will help me and will not leave me in such trouble as you also very much want that I arrived to you.

My love I shall arrive to you under the tourist visa, it will be valid within 90 days but when I shall arrive to you that I can even prolong it.

My love I very much hope for you that you will help me and then I shall arrive to you as soon as possible my love somewhat quicker.

I very much want to be in your hands, I have very big dream, it when I for the first time shall see you at the airport, I shall throw all things, I shall run up to you and there will be the longest kiss in the world, I for a long time shall not release you from the embraces, it will be the beginning of a modern history of love, we shall be so happy.

My love now I shall wait for your letters with impatience, and to pray concerning ours with you of a meeting,

I very much hope for you that you will help me and will not leave me in a trouble.

Write to me somewhat quicker, I wait for your letters.

Your love forever Evgeniya.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.