Information on romance scams and scammers.
#17292 by Breakwind Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:10 pm
From blessing bello Sat Nov 21 13:48:07 2009
X-Apparently-To: <snip> via 76.13.12.160; Sun, 22 Nov 2009 21:57:09 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 200.41.239.45
X-YMailISG:<snip>
X-Originating-IP: [200.41.239.45]
Authentication-Results: mta150.mail.sp2.yahoo.com from=; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO webmail.spse.com.ar) (200.41.239.45) by mta150.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 22 Nov 2009 21:57:09 -0800
Received: by webmail.spse.com.ar (Postfix, from userid 33) id B16AB42AAED; Sat, 21 Nov 2009 10:48:07 -0300 (ART)
To: <snip>
Subject: Hello
blessing bello <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 10:48:07 -0300 (ART)
Content-Length: 412

Hello, Am Blessing by name, a good looking girl that is sharing and loving in nature, above all trusted and God fearing woman that is very dedicated in life, fair in complexion with slim fit. I am really interested to have a good relationship with you, please kindly get back to me so that i can tell you more about myself and also exchange my pictures with you.Hope hearing from you soon. Yours Blessing
Advertisement

#17335 by The Enchantress Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:06 pm
Definite "refugee" scammer - BLESSING OUSMAN BELLO

Claims - single, 24 years old, from Durfur Region of Sudan, but presently residing in a refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal

BRIEF SUMMARY OF THIS TYPE OF SCAM

This scam has a romance element - whereby a scammer is "pretending" to be a young girl - and will send stolen photographs in an attempt to appear legimate. The scammer will most likely "pretend" to be all alone, parentless (they died recently and tragically) and is in now in a refugee camp, where a "pastor figure" allows "her" to use a PC to mail the victim.

The scammer will mention a fortune (cocao/cash/diamonds) ect - and request you to mail "another person" - same scammer or scam partner - lawyer/banker/barrister - who will need some fee paid before the "imaginary" riches are transfered to the victim.

The scammer "pretend" girl - will fall in love with you and plan to travel to you - and live happily ever after with "her" knight in shining armour.

It is all lies - scammers always lie - all they care for is the money they hope you will wire to them.

Delete and do not reply to this and other scammers peddling the same/similar lies

Noted this site message using user name blessing004

Hello

Am Blessing by name, a good looking girl that is caring and loving,above all trusted and God fearing woman that is very dedicated in life,fair in complexion with slim fit.I really want to have a good relationship with you after going through your profile in this site,kindly get back to me through my.email ([email protected])So that i can tell you more about myself and also exchange my pictures with you.Hope hearing from you soon.

my e-mail box: blessingbello22 AT y a h o o . c o m

Also at other sites - this message

Hello

Am Blessing by name, a good looking girl that is sharing and loving in nature, above all trusted and God fearing woman that is very dedicated in life, fair in complexion with hot sexy slim fit. I really want to have a good relationship with you, i am Interested in you after going through your profile in this site, kindly get back to me through my mail box id: ( [email protected] )So that i can tell you more about myself and also exchange my pictures with you.Hope hearing from you soon.

Your Lovely
Blessing

Another variation from user name blessing

Hello,my e_mail ([email protected])

Am Blessing by name, a good looking girl that is sharing and loving in nature, above all trusted and God fearing woman that is very dedicated in life, fair in complexion with hot sexy slim fit.I really want to have a good relationship with you after going through your profile in this site, kindly get back to me through my e_mail box id: ( [email protected] )So that i can tell you more about myself and also exchange my pictures with you.Hope hearing from you soon.

In many languages - including Indonesian

Halo Am Blessing oleh nama, cari gadis yang baik yang penuh kasih dan berbagi di alam, di atas semua dan dipercaya Allah takut perempuan yang sangat berdedikasi dalam hidup, adil dalam tipis sesuai dengan corak. Saya benar-benar ingin memiliki hubungan yang baik dengan Anda, saya di Interests Anda setelah melalui profil Anda di situs ini, silakan kembali ke saya melalui kotak surat saya id: ([email protected]) Sehingga bisa kirim lebih banyak tentang diri saya dan saya juga bertukar gambar dengan you.Hope mendengar dari Anda segera. Yours Blessing

Mail;

My Dearest Love,

How are you today? I hope that you are okay. I saw your profile and I was highly satisfied with it.

My name is Miss. Blessing Bello, i am single 24 years old from Durfur Region of Sudan and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels last year, please don't be discouraged for hearing this.

My late father Eng.Ousman Bello, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Durfur. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to the West African state called Senegal where i am leaving now in a refugee camp here in Oakam North, 12 km from the capital city of Dakar Senegal.

Now, about my hobbies, I like Swimming, dancing,cooking, meeting people, going to social activities, and also i like music such as Love songs mostly west life songs, Elvis Presley and Leonel Richie, R&B, hip up and jazz.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislike, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself and the mean reason why i contacted you in my next mail.

Attached here are some of my pictures for you to see whom you are communicating with , and i will also like to see your pictures. I wait to hear from you soon

Yours
Blessing Bello

Stolen photograph used by this scammer;

"fake" identity card used by this scammer;

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#18864 by Breakwind Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:10 pm
From [email protected] Tue Dec 15 07:15:32 2009
X-Apparently-To: <snip> via 76.13.12.220; Mon, 14 Dec 2009 23:15:46 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 62.149.157.197
X-YMailISG: <snip>
X-Originating-IP: [62.149.157.197]
Authentication-Results: mta114.mail.sp2.yahoo.com from=katamail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=katamail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO smtpnewsletter1-pc.aruba.it) (62.149.157.197) by mta114.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 14 Dec 2009 23:15:46 -0800
Received: (qmail 21609 invoked by uid 89); 15 Dec 2009 07:15:33 -0000
Received: by simscan 1.1.0 ppid: 21551, pid: 21565, t: 0.0484s scanners: clamav: 0.88.4/m:40/d:1722
Received: from unknown (HELO smtp1-pc.aruba.it) (62.149.157.184) by smtpnews1-pc.ad.aruba.it with SMTP; 15 Dec 2009 07:15:33 -0000
Received: (qmail 27024 invoked by uid 89); 15 Dec 2009 07:15:32 -0000
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.2.3 (2007-08-08) on smtp1-pc
X-Spam-Level:
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-0.5 required=5.0 tests=BAYES_00,MIME_HTML_ONLY autolearn=no version=3.2.3
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (10.10.176.108) by smtp1-pc.ad.aruba.it with SMTP; 15 Dec 2009 07:15:32 -0000
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: AtMail PHP 5.1
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Content-Type: text/html; charset="utf-8"
X-Origin: 61.146.46.100
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 08:15:32 +0100
Subject: Hello
[email protected]
Add sender to Contacts
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-Spam-Rating: smtpnews1-pc.ad.aruba.it 1.6.2 0/0/N
Content-Length: 511

Hello,

Am Blessing by name, i am really interested to have a good friendship with you and also for us to know ourselves more. Please kindly get back to me so that i can tell you more about myself and also exchange my pictures with you. Hope hearing from you soon.

Yours
Blessing Bello
#18896 by Ralph Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:13 am
I have merged these posts as they are discussing the same scammer :wink: