Information on romance scams and scammers.
#18889 by avenging_angel Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:37 am
jamesforlove
I am a: Man
Birthday: 05.05.1954
Looking for: Woman
Hobbies: very good hobbies
Height: 5'8"-5'11" (171-180cm)
Smoker: Never smoked
Drinker: Socially
Children: 1 child
Want Children: Doesn't matter
Relationship: Woman
Education: High School
Income: Ok, VERY wealthy
Language: English
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Catholic
Body Type: About average
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Light brown
About me
I am an honest and kind minded man. I love being around with my woman because she is my closest companion. I love taking my woman to the beach where we could hold hands and share intimate moments together. I also love picnicing. Special spots where i can be with my woman alone where we will seem to be the only humans on the earth. I love seafoods, my hobbies include music, Picnicing, Petting my woman, swimming.I have a free mind and sometimes i get hurt because some people take advantage of my free nature. I seek a serious long lasting relationship
About you
I am Montana from my father's side and Brazil, from my mother's side. While I studied a few different languages, I do not speak them well because I don't have a need to speak them much. I was born in Brazil and grew up mostly in Brazil. I was born into the Catholic religion but I do not practice. I come from two great parents. I was lucky that way

[quote]
Hi Sweetie (uses this greeting so he does not have to remember a name!)

i will be glad to read back from you, i will feel great about it ..hope you are having a great time with your family and friends out there. How are you doing? Wow, incredible profile here, you are stunning, Actually i saw your profile and it caused an unusual impact, i love the smile you are putting on dear.The first thing that came to my mind when i saw your pics was.WOW.you\'re drop dead GORGEOUS.I I\'m interested in you. You have such a beautiful profile. Have you found your lover yet? If you are still searching ,i would like to know more about you and what motivates you? What makes your heart leap with passion? Love? Joy? I find your intelligence and beauty very exciting. Your profile drew me in and captivated me. Mine seems so barren compared to yours.

I am writing these thoughts as the flow into my head and my sense is that they are coming directly from my heart.I\'m feeling very peaceful now and this seems like the appropriate place to stop. If for some reason we happen not to b e right for each other,i wish you the best in your search. I wish you continued passion and an exciting lover to keep your fire burning.I appreciate and admire your intensity.loll. My name is James Brown,live in USA.Montana.presently now am in west African with my son.but really am here for my contract.so am into building contractor. but am planning relocating to your area very soon but before then i will love to really see if we can connect here, i need lovely woman to spend the rest of my life with. Am 50YRS quite new to this page, a friend of mine Dennis introduced me to this page and promised me that If I remain here i can find what I\'m looking for in a woman, he got married sometimes back and guess what? They both met here and I was really !
amazed that such could happen.

i never believed it..Well, If you must know a little more about me, I have a son by name Joe, he is 11yrs, lost my wife May. 2006after some terrible illness and since then I have been trying my best to make my only son feel loved.But its just so sad that I cant be a mother and also a father at the same time.i don\'t think if that can work out for me.God bless you as you have a splendid day with family and friends N:B:I will be re-locating soon as soon as we get talking and knowing each other, maybe meet you and conclude plans to move, yea i can do that if that is what is required for a better relationship and secondly age or race does not bother me all i need from a woman is 100% honest, trust, love and maturity if you can handle that i have no problem relocating if that is what you need for a better.relationship.I also want to state here that my Son,should not be an issue,but you can sendmeandemail([email protected]) he is all i got and would appreciate a woman who w!
ill accept and love him as her own child,hope you can add me with my yahoo ID( jamesbrown1210)

JAMES BROWN
[quote]

google his email address to see him again ([email protected])

He is the very lowest – using a child to gain the sympathy of a woman – and soon he’ll be off to Nigeria where he’ll need financial help !!

The way he murders English is also very West African Scammer
Advertisement