Information on romance scams and scammers.
#124100 by malu53 Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:49 pm
FB
Hector Williams
Worked at Engineer
Went to Amador nita mavo - Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles
Lives in Phoenix, Arizona
From Paris, France

About Hector
I am a widower , now for some years, have one daughter she live with me
. I like country music, open spaces, small country towns,
awaytravel, rodeos and camp draughting. I also play a musical
instrument, just for fun, love dogs. and especially horses, and
all...

...you look so attractive..., here my ID [email protected]
Advertisement

#124103 by malu53 Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:54 pm
confirio.com
id/262370
Kevin
59 / Male / Straight / single
Joined March 23, 2012. Living in New York, New York.
About Me
I am very happy in my life and even though I need some one in my life, I truly want someone I can love and cherish. I think my life would have more balance if I had the yin and yang of a true partnership. I have made some great choices and decisions in my life and I've also experience and made some bad ones. There are also many other choices and decisions that have been out of my control and it is these that make me feel truly lucky and blessed my health.I just should never complain. I like to try to stay active by working out but I am not obsessed with it. Leading a healthy lifestyle is important to me. I would love a partner I could be active with but to me its more about who you are with and less about the activity anyway. I love to travel and explore, listen to music and share those special moments when alone with someone I care about. Some other passions I have are reading and international politics. There are not too many activities I wouldn't do or try especially if my partner enjoyed them. I would like to meet someone with varied interests and passions as I want to be introduced to new things that I would probably never have taken an interest in before. I believe these differences add value to our lives and help us grow as people.i am looking for my woman over here.
#124104 by malu53 Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:06 pm
facebook.com/carl.gilmore.399
Carl Gilmore

facebook.com/caroline.hofman.77
Scott Carol :lol: Hofman (Scotty)
Studied at University of Oxford
Lives in New York, New York
From New York, New York
Knows English, British English

http://www.connectingsingles.com
KBradley
loves to do interesting things and enjoys life
I am a: 54 yr-old man seeking women, 47-60
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Kids: Yes, and they don't live with me
Education: Bachelors Degree
CEO of my own construction Firm

n my own words
About me:
I'm a very laid back.I try not to let the obstacles that life throws at us set me back. I am kind man who love to share my thought when am with the right one, I love to laugh, and I value my family and friendships. I love great conversation.
I’m looking for:
I want to meet Someone who is looking for true love, someone to share life so that together we inspire each other to be more than we would otherwise be. An easy going, fun person who loves to do interesting things and enjoys life. Someone who wants to be respected for the amazing person she is.

http://www.sonico.com/u/64084365/Robert-Lawson
Sonico
Robert Lawson in Ghana :oh-joy: - Sonico Ghana
#124105 by malu53 Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:10 pm
idating4you.com
lovelyman818 single man in New York
New York, New York, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99, for serious relationship
Education: graduate degree
travel / hospitality / transportation
Marital Status: divorced
Ethnicity: white / caucasian
Children: yes, and they live away from home

About me
Just to let you know I am looking for a woman that is honest, trusting, loving, kind, caring and faithfulness, because that's the best qualities in a relationship. Its have being a little over seven years since I have dated anyone. With all honesty, I am looking for a very serious long term relationship without any head games. I have to with all honesty I am not into playing games. I am very honest, loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun adventure, with a compassionate and generous nature. Some time I have a wild adventurous side of me, I definitely have morals and integrity but some time its guide my behavior in some ways or another. I don't play games with a person heart or their feelings or emotions. I am very ambitious and intelligent man. I also have a wonderful attitude about life. I have a wonderful sense of humor. I can easily find humorous in most situations. I love to travel, explore new things, catch a movie, or read a book, I love to listen to variety of music, I enjoy in sharing a meaningful, intimate conversation with my partner. I believe in communication, honest, trust and respect are very important in any relationship. I am a very romantic, affectionate, sensuous and very passionate woman . I would never make you feel unappreciated. I will always cherish the man that I am with, nor would I take you for granted. I will always be willing to compromise, and treat my partner with the respect he deserve.I enjoy socializing and entraining, I enjoy been outdoors as well as I am comfortable having a romantic dinner for two at home watching a movie. I love to cook, going out to dinner, movies, concerts, playing golf, shooting pool, fishing, boating, camping, bowling, walking holding hands.

Last edited by malu53 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
#124182 by malu53 Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:49 am
Thanks for your email and you got the email right and i hope you will be mine for ever, please tell me what you like and hate in men and what is your best colour and what do you like and hate in men? please also tell me what you wanna know about me and Tell me your professional job and How many children do you have and as well as, How long have you been a single mother. i hope to hear From you soon,
Yours Friend,
Hector

X-Originating-IP: [92.243.4.8]
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012

IP: 92.243.4.8
ISP: GANDI SAS
Organization: Gandi Dedicated Hosting Servers

#124187 by malu53 Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:04 am
How was your night yesterday, I hope you are doing Great, I am hoping to have a long chat with you, I am hoping somedays I am going to be inFront of you, to tell you that i miss you and i will hold you close to myself, because you are always in my mind day and night..Although we just met earlier, but what i feel for you is Amazing and i hope we will be happy to gether in Future, pleaase, can you send me your pics and what kind of work, are you doing right Now... dear, I will chat with you later, if you don't mind..
Kiss to your lips..

X-Originating-IP: [92.243.4.8]
Subject: Good morning my dear
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012

also here
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=110785
#124193 by malu53 Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:07 am
on mingle2 and WDF

wingmek
"Hello"
52 year old man from Ohio, Ohio
Looking for woman for dating
Marital Status Widowed
Have Children? Yes, they live at home

I'm very easy going type of man with a great sense of humor, caring,honest,loyal , understanding partnership and love kids very much as well even if their not mine.. Also I'm in the process looking for a Loving and charming woman, who is serious,Compassion,Honest, Not Selfish so we can spend the rest of our lifetime together..

#124196 by malu53 Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:35 am
facebook.com/paulmichael.miller.9
Paul Michael Miller
Lives in Brooklyn, New York
From Jacksonville, Florida
Male

About Paul Michael
I am Paul M. Miller, a single male of 45 years old, Original from USA. My interests are pointed on you, to be my friend. I know it may sound amazing to you, but I will like us to share our daily life experience and learn more about our Culture in the name of Friendship.

#124197 by malu53 Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:45 am
badoo.com
en-gh/01219908437/
George, 46
Was online 20 hours ago
Dome, Ghana :mrgreen:

must be a pic from his younger days, moustache still dark
#136522 by ratt84 Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:50 am
facebook.com/albert.schweitzer.90
Albert Schweitzer :mrgreen:
Male

facebook.com/chris.jeanson.1
Chris Jeanson
Widowed
Male
About Chris
Am a humble man with good sense of humor, am a honest and understanding man. like to treat others as i want to be treated.
#166395 by Grunt Tue May 21, 2013 10:06 am
CF
Godson
62 / Male / Straight / widowed
Joined April 5, 2013. From Italy, Rome. Living in Charlotte, North Carolina.

About Me
I've never won any popularity contests, although I feel like I'm pretty well liked. I try to be good, or at least good at it! I was brought up to at least always try and be nice, friendly and fair. I'm sort of a honorable mention in the contest of life. I've never brought home that "blue ribbon." That's always been hard for me, because I always wanted to be a winner. I'm not very accomplished. Ofcourse, I've never been too ambitious, either. I hate loosing, so I avoid any competition, and all conflict, if at all possible. I've been acquainted with a lot of different people over the years. I've often found myself with an interesting mix of friends, who did NOT mix! I have a few of family and friends who are older. Growing up like I did, I've spent most of my life surrounded by people older than me. I'm very comfortable with older people. Often more so than my peers. Yet, I still enjoy being around young people. The young cousins that I have, and the few young friends and acquaintences that I have made, are important to me. Not having any children of my own, some of these have a special place in my heart. Seeing them brings me joy. Seeing them hurt, pains me. Usually they can make me laugh and feel good, when no one else can. Being the "baby" in the family, I guess a big part of me will always want to stay young at heart. I've always heard that laughter is the best medicine, so that's why I try hard to fill everyone's prescription. It comes pretty naturally,too, because I'm usually my own best joke! But I do the the crazy things that I do, just as much for myself as others. No one laughs any harder than I do, doing them Seriously, I've been very fortunate and blessed during my 50+ years. I came from a small loving nuclear family of good people on my sides. My immediate family has always been loving and supportive. I've never had to seriously do without, or endure any extended struggles or true hardships. However I'm no stranger to heartbreak and disappointment. I have found love, got married and had a family but I lost most of my family members and all alone now with my beloved granddaughter. I've witnessed long periods of sickness and eventually death. I've lost loved ones suddenly to death. I've watched a brother that I grew up idolizing the FIRST 25 years of my life, destoy his life with alcohol over the PAST 25 years of his life. Also, I've always seemed to have a way of alienating the people who I wanted to impress the most. Over the years, I've had many acquaintences, but not many real friends. The ones that I do have, have been good ones, and I am very fortunate to have them in my life. Most people say that God leads them through life. I say God has had to drag me through most of mine. I've come this far, and thus far the good Lord has provided well for me. Besides faith and love, there are three things that I think we all need in life to survive. They are (1) the ability to ACCEPT those things and ones that we have no control over, (2) TOLERANCE for when those things and ones get worse, and (3) PATIENCE until those things and ones get better. Unfortunately (4) is GO BACK to (1).
YOU CAN ADD ME TO MY YAHOO INSTANT MESSENGER [email protected]
#166398 by Grunt Tue May 21, 2013 10:12 am
FMF
Godblessamerica2
Am looking for my woman
Age & Gender: 62 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)

About Me
I was born and raised in Rome, Italy by an American father and an Italian mother.. I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising 2-3 days a week. I am looking to find a like-minded lady where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those with that special someone)such as swimming, playing golf camping, dancing, and reading, and more, that I would like to share, as well as them sharing their interests with me...I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. ..As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well...I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better.I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one lady is enough trouble, I don't have the time or energy to juggle always - ha ha. ..But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is NOT working....
I DO NOT expect a lady to be a servant to me, spending all her time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that. ..I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return;. Everybody makes mistakes and no one is perfect but i will do all in my power to keep a strong a honest relationship.I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me, or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses. sorry if that sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrong doing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where i stand from the beginning.with all due respect as well, I hope that you are up front and honest with me as well.,...we'll see how things go after we get to know each other. Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or mean sounding. I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt (we're all human, we all make mistakes), but I also don't like being taken advantage of. I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting their time or getting their feelings hurt. Hope this finds you in good health and that things are well with you.i wish to know more about you too and with your picture too if you won't mind i will be happy to hear from you soon honey and also tell me more about you and what you do for a living and what you are looking for.

Hi and how are you doing today, My name is James and I was recommened by a friend to check on the site because she was lucky enough to find her soul mate. I also joined today and want to give it a try...I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama.My desire is to meet a Beautiful,sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. If you are interested in knowing more about me you can add me on my personal yahoo messenger jamesgardner201313 at ya hoo .com so that we can, chat, share pictures and webcam together.....Hope to hear from you soon
#194448 by Grunt Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:20 am
FNF
jameswill4u
In God we trust
Age & Gender: 53 Year Old Man

My Interest Keywords / Tags
intelligent
listen to advise
accommodating
loving
caring and romantic

About Me
Hi I have been on my own for quite a while now, then i suddenly thought hey no more get back out there. I am a fun loving affectionate kind of guy with a lot to give the right lady. I love life, music and having a good time, but there are times when you cannot beat cuddling up on the sofa with the right person. I have a passion for anything that makes me feel alive, simple things in life make me shine the most.My hobby is playing golf and reading advenature books

pics already posted