Information on romance scams and scammers.
#18956 by The Enchantress Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:21 pm
NINA

Liar and romance scammer

Nickname Ninel

Claims 30 years old, dob 5th October 1978, "florist" living in Vahrushevo, Donetsk, Ukraine

Mail addresses used [email protected]

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.60.07) Professional

Mail;

Hello, my new friend!!!

thank you for the interest. I am glad to receive a letter from you. It is a real pleasant for me that you are interested in me. I had a hope and believed that you would write to me. Of course
I want to know more about you, but first of all I will tell you my story.

As you already know my name is Ninel, friends call me so, but in passport written that I'm Nina. I live in Vahrushevo, it is a small town in the area of Donetsk, on the east of Ukraine. I was born there on the 5th of October 1978,so it will make me 30 years old this year.

I lost my parents hen I was 16. it was a real shock of all my life for me and if you are interested then i will tell you more about this later if you want. After that I finished school and moved to my grandparents. They were very kind to me and helped me with everything I needed. And now I had to decide what to do because I had to get some education as my grandparents told me. Of course they didn't have money for it, but I did all my best to enter the university, I entered a design faculty. You know I am a very obstinate person that is why I
managed to enter. 8 years ago I graduated from the university. After graduation I got a job at a flower shop as a florist, I like work with flowers, specially when they grow on your eyes from a little grain to a wonderful flower......I create a wonderful bouquets also for a different occasions, birthday parties, anniversaries and weddings!!!!

The owner of the shop mentioned that I was very well with flowers and very active as a person, so the made me a manager of one of the department.... it's a better paid job of course, I earn now about 400 USD and of course I like this job of mine. Now I order from other
companies flowers, decoration that we need and many other things to grow them. And of course very often we have different competitions or just show (of course in a advertising reasons) and I took part in them and you will see many of mine from them. I send you one also from the University hospice, hope you like all of them.

i know that i am an attractive lady, and i am not desperate. i am just sick and tired of men here, who don't know what is commitment and responsibility, who are not thinking about tomorrow. i try to look after myself very good so my future husband likes me always. i think
that Eastern people somewhat right saying that woman shall stay beautiful inside the house for her man only, not for the rest of people in the streets. i have had some relationships in the past but now i realize it was not love at all. so now i am here and hoping for the best i think we need to take our chance, no?

Please tell me about yourself. What do you do? What are your likes and dislikes? What
do you like doing in your free time?

So if you are interested in communication with me I will be waiting for your answer. Have a nice day.

Sincerely yours
Ninel

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement