Information on romance scams and scammers.
#19040 by avenging_angel Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:23 pm
From [email protected] Mon Dec 14 15:56:19 2009
X-Apparently-To: xxx
via 67.195.23.49; Mon, 14 Dec 2009 07:58:09 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YMailISG: APHU1i0WLDslCutVynwgsRuHlQ_QLEe0zjOgyCeJFrtnmViF9oRcaQjSQj1kdYoheSJyW6bzRxH9JiWWhUNT2I7RdqjH863TCTSHW46Rg.BDyvWBlTfggkjJMrZmuMByJgimSLVCqEVMLARQsbnlUisS4MGq7cA7ufzPw8ylwSZly52cC2EXDGigKAzjdcf5Et2tm20tCMCd1eIxS9k6M2idmDM7OlEt.hrm98YYJDQ0IiCuJhFmQkj0_GLlgsz6MxoqzOEw2_elmcMSQFVJdRc35KykG1ev229puninZ.GJLlJxlg52NWpf3ZGbIrMtqI56Hf2GHDfM7pXDOyUQ0uKCQAPRus8S.OwMSE8O9YPnu1dmWTFmhIuB
X-Originating-IP: [66.220.20.3]
Authentication-Results: mta1012.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=gawab.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=gawab.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO info8.gawab.com) (66.220.20.3)
by mta1012.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 14 Dec 2009 07:58:08 -0800
Received: (qmail 23791 invoked by uid 1004); 14 Dec 2009 15:58:07 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO NOTIK-4121166F9) ([email protected]@78.52.40.213)
by gawab.com with SMTP; 14 Dec 2009 15:58:07 -0000
X-Trusted: Whitelisted
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 16:56:19 +0100
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Hi
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------10A1371A4432916D"
Content-Length: 111486

Greetings!!!
I was glad to receive from you the letter.
I want to tell to you a little about myself, my name is Alain to me 28 years
I live in city Vladivostoke, I am fond of figure skating and I adore animals.
My growth 166, brown eyes.
Thus I get acquainted for the first time to me it wanted to find new friends. Certainly dialogue on correspondence with the stranger will not replace personal contact but so even than that is more interesting.
I work as the secretary the reviewer in small firm and as in parallel I study
On correspondence branch of institute.
I independent enough in 20 years have left to study from a house in other city.
Having stayed there 5 years and having finished institute has come back home has rented the apartment and I live in it one year. Could not find work on the speciality and it would be employed by the secretary what to not ask the help parents and as has decided that it is necessary to receive the second formation.
My interests are various as I already wrote. I am fond of driving, I read much - very much I love our contemporaries. I adore to skate especially in the big company of friends.
Animals at me are not present as after my cat several months ago was gone I do not want whom to get. I very much loved her. I of her was presented by friends when I would arrive home that to me was not boring one.
I would like to tell to you about myself as much as possible and to learn about you more.
Tell to me a little about itself. You have hobby? Also it is very interesting to learn about your city, where do you live? Than you are fond? What work at you? I would like to know about you more and I with impatience shall wait for your letter.
It will be pleasant for me to receive your photo.
With impatience I wait for the letter.
Alena.

18 Dec. 09
Greetings

It is very pleasant for me to receive from you the letter! I very much waited for it{him}. I very much respect open and fair people and it is very pleasant for me to communicate with them. I think you too the fair and open person. I want that our dialogue was as it is possible more easy and more easy.
I very much want to tell to you about my parents, they very fine and kind people. Unfortunately it is not enough such people.
My mum is called Svetlana to it{her} with 53 years by formation{education} the teacher of initial classes. She{it} very cheerful and lovely person. She{it} will always support a difficult minute and will give efficient advice{council}.
The daddy call Viktor it{he} the car mechanician, to it{him} it{he} very fair and quiet never affords 54 years superfluous. On family holidays it{he} soul of the company.
I think to me have very strongly carried with parents. In my opinion they gave me very good education have imparted thirst for knowledge and love to reading.
Unfortunately I the daddy was ill and at the moment lays in hospital. I and mum in every possible way it{him} we encourage. I hope that with it{him} all will be good to recover also it{he}.
I want, that you would understand me road David, that I the simple girl who wants simple human happiness! To like and be loved{liked;favourite}!
I shall not lie to you road David and I shall tell openly, that I had attitudes{relations}, but it was for a long time. Strange but from the very beginning I understood that attitudes{relations} with this person to fail, but that that involved me and held with it{him}. It{him} called Cyril it{he} is more senior than me for 3 years. We have got acquainted casually. I read the book in square it{he} have sat down beside I my phone number entered into conversation has given it{him}. Next day it{he} has invited me in cafe. We have wonderfully lead{have wonderfully carried out} evening it{he} very beautifully for me looked after. In couple of months it{he} has suggested to move to it{him}. After his{its} crossing{moving} as ??? that have changed. Quarrels, reproaches, scandals have begun. Came home late at night with friends and the party proceeded. I suffered{bore} it as could but in one fatal day it{he} has lifted on me a hand. It{he} has struck me and I when it{he} has left has collected the things and has left to mum. It{he} came for me but I did not want to come back more to such attitudes{relations}.
It is difficult enough to find to itself of the ideal partner though such unfortunately it does not happen.
Also has decided to try to look these attitudes{relations} in the Internet. I have decided to begin the life all over again and to find to myself the man for serious attitudes{relations}.
I do not know why have stopped the choice on you, likely therefore as you write. You have interested me.
I shall necessarily tell to you more about me if it interests you and I hope, that in your letter you will tell to me more about yourself, and with impatience of it I shall wait.
Yours faithfully Alena.

Same email address but surely not the same author?
IMG]http://scamwarners.com/main/guestupload/20091218121938_Alena2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Advertisement