Information on romance scams and scammers.
#124822 by ratt84 Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:41 am
Lance Huynh, [email protected]

single123
huynh24
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: California
City: los angeles
Zip Code: 90001
Description: Am a man with a joyful heart

hello how are you doing today? i must compliment your beauty and smile, would you like to chat? ...
Advertisement

#124865 by ratt84 Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:35 am
I am hyunh,a military man,I am about 46 --- doesn't he know for sure :laugh-s: ???
of age.I am curently on deployement to sudan.iam a widow searchingh for my life mate.and about you?.hope to read from you soon,

Received: from [93.186.23.83]
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012

Blackberry again
#124986 by ratt84 Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:56 pm
I will love to tell you more about me. A very good friend of mine got me started on the internet as a way of finding my soul mate, it's just that I don't always get to log on here to chat. You'll need to know that I'm serving the US Army and currently on deployment here in Sudan.am a widow just looking for my soul mate and someone I can spend the rest of my life with. What abt u?

Received: from [93.186.31.81]
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012
#128857 by breathfreshair Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:49 pm
I have received the same pictures using the same name. The pics of a real person name: Hoang Huynh. His photo is being used muliple times with various names. Pics come MS name: High Hung Lo

I have been trying to contact People who may know the real Hoang . My suspicion is that he is a casualty of war. But cant verify where he is today. He has a hugh collections of himself and i believe they were lifted and used by scammers.
#202985 by Grunt Sun May 25, 2014 7:08 pm
FMF
davidgary59
looking for a honest,trustworthy,caring and Godfearing woman
Age & Gender: 47 Year Old Man

About Me
Am the humble and cool type
photo already posted
Hello,how are you doing.you viewed my profile on here. I will like to know more about you if you don't mind.you can add me up on my yahoo messenger id([email protected])