Information on romance scams and scammers.
#19059 by David Jansen Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:23 am
IP: 213.154.88.219 Senegal
Hello My Beloved One

"angel adabata" <[email protected]> [Add]
To:
undisclosed recipients: ;
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 2009 11:04 PM (12 hours 18 mins ago)

Hello My Beloved One,
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is
Miss.Angel, I just went Through your profile at (srilankasale website) I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you themore, you can send an email to my email
box so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language,
nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love. I am waiting for your mail to my email
address above. Yours Sincerely
Miss.Angel,
[email protected]
Last edited by David Jansen on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
Advertisement

#19061 by The Enchantress Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:54 am
This scammer on this social network site;

http://www.friendzclub.com/profile.php?mid=2240&mname=angel

angel's Profile

angeladabata
23/female
dakar,dakar,Senegal

Note these other similar messages from scammers;

Hello My Beloved One,

How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding,

My name is Miss.Mary, I just went Through your profile at (website) I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you themore, you can send an email to my email
address([email protected]) so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language,nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love.

I am waiting for your mail to my email
address above.

Yours Sincerely
Miss.Mary,
[email protected]

Hello My Beloved One,

How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is Miss.Mary, I just went Through your profile at (website) I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you themore, you can send an email to my email
address([email protected]) so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language,
nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love. I am waiting for your mail to my email
address above. Yours Sincerely
Miss.Mary,
[email protected]

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.