Information on romance scams and scammers.
#19086 by The Enchantress Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:36 pm
MARINA LAZUTINA

Liar and romance scammer

User name used marinamiarus

Claims 28 or 29 years old, dob 11th November 1980, single, never married, no children, "dancing-master" or "nurse" or "military" or "designer" living in Ivanovo (????????), Province of Ivanovo, Russia or Abilene, Dickinson County or Andover, Kansas or Lucedale, George County, Mississippi or Holtsville, Suffolk County, New York, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 188.187.129.76 = Yoshkar-ola (???????-????), Republic of Mari El

This scammer on these following dating sites;

<removed> MW

Marinamiarus
- 29 y/o female
- Ivanovo, Russia

ProfileType single
Sex female
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1980 - November - 11
Height 4'7" (140cm) or below
Body type Slim
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education Grad school student
Income $10,000/year and less
Smoker No

I look for a female
Looking for an age range 30 - 60

....send me message please , i`m waiting for you...

http://mingle2.com/user/view/1692234

marinamiarus "I wait for you!!!"

29 year old woman from Abilene, Kansas Looking for man for dating

Profession: The dancing-master

Help me to spend my warmth, tenderness and caress of my soul. Let us make a path of light that will bring a new meaning to your life and mine. It will fill our lives of radiance of warmth, love, calm and good. Only the mature woman can so love, as last time. I want to begin a new page of my life. I know price of love and real feelings and relations between people. I have a lot of tenderness and love in my heart and I'm ready to give it to my lovely man. I neither look nor feel my age. I’m in a nice physical state. I like animals. Like traveling. I have a favorite dog and cats at my home. I like flowers very much. I have so many flowers at my home.

http://www.soulmatefind.com/member.cfm?u=Marinamiarus&start=221

sex straight female
location ABILENE, Kansas, USA
age 29
seeking a man

education Graduate Degree
children no

Help me to spend my warmth, tenderness and caress of my soul. Let us make a path of light that will bring a new meaning to your life and mine.

http://www.mingleifsingle.com/member/profile_marinamiarus_page1.html

marinamiarus: All will be good!!!

I am female
Looking for male
Your real name Marina
My date of birth 29 y/o
My match age from 31 to 81

State, City LUCEDALE

Occupation The nurse

It's not so simple to speake about myself, but I think I am very romantic person, cheerful, frankly and sincere, slenderness, attractive, womanly, tender and attentive. I like children and cosiness in the house. I don't like lonliness and that is why I like to communicate with different interesting people.

I can introduce myself like owl, this means I like to sleep in the mornings, but at the evening I can work and stay awake to much.

I always try to be just myself and respect those people, who don't acting in the real life.

http://www.connectingsingles.com/free-dating-marinamiarus.htm

marinamiarus
All will be good!!!

I am a: 29 yr-old woman
Seeking: seeking men, 30-60

I am pretty optimistic, like to make jokes and I have a lot of friends. I am witty, spontaneous and affectionate. I am faithful, loyal and caring, with good morals and values. I am intelligent and I have a good sense of humor. I am easy-going and like doing and trying new things, and exploring the world around me. I took rhythmic gymnastics a long time ago and even have done professionally.

I believe in love. I love life and try to live intensely day after day. I am a lot of fun. I like animals - cats, dogs, horses and nature. I enjoy sunrises and sunsets. I like old architecture, history and museums. Most of all I long for romantic times with someone special. I would like him to be my husband, lover and best friend

Last edited by The Enchantress on Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#19087 by The Enchantress Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:38 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.