Information on romance scams and scammers.
#19142 by The Enchantress Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:50 pm
Messages;

Well it might be hard to believe but this beautiful woman is truly is lonely and needs company. Im sexy, adventurous and lots and lots of fun.Lets just say I was born specially to be special and to make you feel special. And now Im looking for that special person to start something special with. Not to brag but just to be sincere, Im one of a kind because Im one of the only women in this world who truly knows what it takes to satisfy someone totally. Sincerely, I know how to make a anyone feel special and this makes me a perfect lover.Im very hardworking, dedicated but I still have time to have fun and relax because life is too short to be all serious about.

I enjoy playing swimming, dancing, playing pool and a lot of other things that are fun. I love the outdoors, camping and hiking. I love spending time with my lover. Its very important for me to keep the love alive in my relationship with anybody and the only way to do so is to show love & affection all the time and I expect the same thing in return.

Thanks for reading my profile, my name is Tobi and you might just be the man for me

Well it might be hard to believe but this beautiful woman is truly is lonely and needs company. My mother died when i was born and she is pure british but my father who is mixed race from america and africa died very recently after being in coma for three months.His burial was just concluded in africa. i dont have much to say about my family becaue i am the only child.Lets just say I was born specially to be special and to make you feel special. And now Im looking for that special person to start something special with. I love the outdoors, camping and hiking. I love spending time with my lover. Its very important for me to keep the love alive in my relationship with anybody and the only way to do so is to show love,romance & affection all the time and I expect the same thing in return.

Thanks for reading my profile, my name is Tobi and you might just be the man for me...............

Im just one fun loving, easygoing, funny, intellectual, hardworking and focused woman with a lot of zeal. Im single, searching and ready to mingle, lol. I am a true romantic at heart and have a very sensitive and gentle disposition. Definitely not into games and I believe that honesty is the best policy. I am also an animal and nature lover. I really love the outdoors, sports, health and fitness, reading, swimming, camping, I love beaches cos I love bright sunshine etc. I love bowling, dancing, basketball and golf.I love dancing a lot. I love eating out, particularly seafood and at ocean side restaurants

What Am I Looking For?

Someone who would be there for me in the good and the bad times. Someone who has a big heart. Big enough of a heart that when I screw up he can forgive me. Someone that is grown up enough to know that no one is perfect and we all make mistakes and we all need forgiveness.Someone who can see the soul of the woman he falls in love with and knows he can trust her. Someone who is always faithful... And finally the most important, someone who when I am holding his hands and looking deep into his eyes, I tell him that I love him very much and that the sun rises and sets each day because of him in my life, knows Im telling him the truth.....that is what I want in a man that is what I think love is.....

Hello dear

How are you. I went through your profile and I thought it would be nice getting to know you so I decided to mail.i know it sounds odd for me to be expressing intrest in you but somthing kept telling me to do so even though i know you are the one who is supposed to be expressing intrest in me and not me xpressing intrest in you.well i am happy i did.

Well i am from the UK,liverpool and i live in my two bed room flat.i am a fashion degsiner and what i do is to make drawings of cloths and sell them to companies who make them reality .Well i like my job because it gives me a lot of time to have fun .i design when i feel like and my job pays me well to. Im on a quest for true love and happiness and I intend to find that on this site. Im new to online dating. I just witnessed a friend get married to someone she met on here, otherwise I never would have believed its possible. So I decided to try it out myself after several horrible dates this year lol. I believe that men need to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find are the ones that dont know how to respond to that or are untrusting to it. women also deserve respect and trust in return. Couples should treat eachother with respect and like they are a person not just a peice of flesh lol. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very sensual, caring affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them..we can chat or exchange mails,pics.get back at me on tobijohnson007 at u .bye for now dear and hope to hear from you

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement