Information on romance scams and scammers.
#135603 by sweetone Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:20 pm
I also received an identical email,He wanted to buy my property.I suspected from the beginning,but I was convinced that I had an image of the passport received.all the time I searched on the internet to verify that the fraud.I have not found anything suspicious But I noticed that the same person wrote from the two different email,
to my regret, :| he tricked me and taken my money., but fortunately in the beginning he looking for a small sum of money.I kept looking for something on the net and I found site about fake diplomatic delivery!!I broke off all further contact. :)
I wanted to say that you do not need to to feel that you're stupid, I think you're also just a person with good intentions,and you were booted by ordinary criminals.
Here are two email addresses and two names that he used with me.
<[email protected]> - Edward Ansah
[email protected] - Frash Wilison

I do not know, maybe somebody can use the IP address ,it would be nice if someone breaks it to his computer
and steal images that he uses as bait.I saw on the forum here that his number is posted and must say that he hardly can speak english! :P :lol:
IP adresa: 41.184.19.75
The only thing we can is to ignore every unknown mail adres to chheck and delete without raeding it!
Advertisement

#135648 by vonpaso xlura Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:54 pm
That IP address is in an ISP called ipNX (first I've heard of it) in Nigeria. Any IP address beginning 41 is somewhere in Africa.

Could you post the text of the emails? Maybe someone is searching for phrases.

We don't break into the computers scammers use. Often they're shared with lots of other people in the area and are at an Internet café, LAN house, or the like.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#135866 by sweetone Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:57 am
here is the first mail from "Frash Wilison"
Hello Dear
Good day and compliments, i apologize for my late response to your mail. It was due to my busy task in the military base here.Thanks for your prompt reply to my request, I contact you base on your country location, it seems to me that you are a very sincere person,i will like you personal to help me locate a fine property to buy because am going to make use of it when i come visiting you. So please partner with me into a business establishment management which i want to invest in your country.

I am a Capt with the United Nations troop presently in Libya but formally in Iraq, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision, withdrawing troops from Iraq. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on war against terrorism. On the other hand i want to inform you that i have in my possession the sum of (21.4million U.S.D) which was recovered on one of our raids in a terrorist Camp in Baghdad but we did not submit all the money to the military authorities, because we seeing it as life time opportunity, And I have my share kept safely in a box and I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing them that we are making contact for the real owner of the box. It is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this box.

I want to invest this money in your country, in real estate or any other profitable business as soon as i retire from my job, and i will seek for your advice on that, since i am not a business culture person,that is why i have contacted you for assistance to get this project completed in good faith, so i need someone i could trust to channel this box money. If you accept i will move the box money to you, where you will be the beneficiary, i am a uniformed person and i can’t be parading with such an amount, i am an American and an intelligence officer, so i have a 100% authentic means of moving the box money to you, through a diplomatic courier service. i just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction let me know so that I can give you all the complete details we need for us to carry out this deal successfully, i decided to find someone that is real and not an imaginary that is why i went for a secured site where i can be sure that the person is for real and not an imaginary, can i trust you?. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is much secured so nobody can monitor our conversations, then i can explain in details to you, at the moment i can only reach you through e-mail, because our calls might be monitored by high officials here, i just have to be sure of whom i am dealing with. I will give you 30% of the sum and 70% for me. i hope am been fair on this deal, kindly get back to me with your full information such as:

A) Your Full Name,
B) Your Full Address,
C) Your Direct Cell Phone Number,
D) Your Occupation & Age.

If you are interested please send me your personal details for further information, now i am writing from a fresh email account, so if you are not interested do not reply to this e-mail and please delete this message, if no response after some time i will then search for someone else. I wait for your contact details for us to go on.

Yours Sincerely,
Mj. Frash Willison
AND HERE IS FROM "EDWARD ANSAH "
I wish to inform you that this morning we received Metallic diplomatic box from the Red cross agent from Iraq, I notify you today Date: 22nd /11/ 12.
However the content of this message is strictly meant for only the recipient of this email address Mr. (NO METERS NAME)
Please kindly ignore and delete this message if you are not the above named person.
We have in the custody of our company a Metallic Consignment Box sent by a US Marine officer Frash Willison, with shipment code Number GATXFC/0-003797112 meant to be delivered to(NO METER COUNTRY) in the name and address of the following person

Kindly forward the following request to us.
1. Your international passport or Official ID card /
2. Your Direct Telephone number for easy communication.

However you should therefore contact us for further information if you are the above named person.

However send across your ID which is very important, but if you are not (NAMED PERSON )
kindly ignore and delete this message completely.
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Yours in Service,
Edward Ansah.
+447587810199

Diplomat CTSD Associates Diplomat Delivery Express
We Open 7days-24hrs-365days a year
I HOPE IT WILL HELP SOMEBODY TO DISKOVER SCAM FROM THIS PERSON :oh-joy:
#136135 by sweetone Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:45 pm
I dont know if anyone has received an address to send money to him,here is it:
Address: 69 Camden Road, London, NW1 9EU .
I dot know how to put pictures which I recived from him- of his "diplomatic pasport"
I'm going to do my best to find a way to insert a picture.
#136307 by sweetone Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:55 am
I think I have done it right
here is the pics of "diplomatic pasport"
http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/3620DIPLOMAT%PASSPORT.jpg
and this new pictures he send to me after all that I told him that his scam is discovered,he still have a story that there is some box with money
http://scamwarners.com/main//guestuploa ... LLISON.jpg
you must put the whole link under the blue and go to option "research for..."
Last edited by sweetone on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
#136359 by vonpaso xlura Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:08 pm
The second one (the fake ID with an obvious misspelling) came through, but the other two are 404. Could you try again?

Also, in your album you can find, under each picture, two or four ways to link it. Look for the one that starts "[img]". You can paste it in a post, and the picture will appear in the post.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#136362 by Bryon Williams Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:36 pm
Hello sweetone,

I have uploaded two of the photos you posted links to. The third I can not get to work. You can send a Private Message if you wish for me to help you.

Last edited by Bryon Williams on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#136399 by Gentlywheeps Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:49 pm
I received exactly the same passport of Edward Ansah. And the man on the second picture is an american fallen soldier. This guys (scammers)) are disgusting! Btw, I am baiting this scammer but this is not a forum for that. Criminals, nothing else!
#136566 by sweetone Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:37 pm
Bryon Williams wrote:Hello sweetone,

I have uploaded two of the photos you posted links to. The third I can not get to work. You can send a Private Message if you wish for me to help you.

Its great! two of these pictures I posted by links!