Information on romance scams and scammers.
#128824 by louisekent Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:44 am
Re: Please tell me when to send back the money

I never knew you were this selfish and heartless! If you think it is okay for you to ignore me and allow me to pass through this heartaches then you must think again. I refuse to curse you even though my heart is hurting, but i leave you to the hands of God and He alone will judge us all. I never did nothing to wrong or hurt you, but you have in return brought me sleepless nights and heartaches because you feel it is right for you to just ignore me and abandon all our future plans due to mere speculations you have from people who do not know what were gone through and they tell you things that you take seriously....you choose to believe their reports over what we have! that is totally unaccepted and selfish!!! If there is anything you feel i did wrong to you then courtesy only demands that you confront me about them rather than treat me like some piece of shit!

I refuse to curse you or hold any grudges even though i am hurting badly daily, but i promise you that what you do unto me will be done back unto you by someone else...i will NEVER hurt you myself. You gave me so much hope and happiness in life only to drop me like some dirt at the last moment when we have finally reached final stages of meeting eachother. I have had enough so PLLEASE tell me were, when and how i should send back all the monies you got to pay our fees. I will send it back to you and take the loss...my blessings will come from heaven and i will leave you alone to your faith.

thank you.

THIS IS THE EMAIL HE SENDS ME THE TIME WHEN I STOPPED EMAILING HIM BACK... The messages seem sincere.. WAS WONDERING WHY I CANNOT COPY THE SUBJECT AND HIS EMAIL ADDRESS??
Advertisement

#128836 by Dotti Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:02 am
They may seem like it, but the messages are definitely not sincere.

This man pretends to be a loving, kind, dedicated person. In reality, he is nothing more than a thief who lies to women (and possibly men too, as he may be using women's pictures to scam men at the same time) and pretends to be in love for a living. He is nothing like the character he is playing. He knows, from experience, that a letter like this one may "hook" his victim again, and make him/her start to think he might be real again. Then, he will go right back to pretending to be in love--until days, weeks, or months later, he comes up with another reason to convince the victim to send him money.

Not being able to copy the headers is not unusual and it's just how they are formatted. In thunderbird, for example, in order to copy the headers, I have to hit "forward" and then copy and paste them from the draft message. There may be different actions to take if you are using something else.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#129169 by louisekent Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:43 am
SrgtRichard Bailey <[email protected]>;

Re: mizing u...more!!!

You always bring/put a smile on my face with your emails and I truly appreciate them and say a big THANK YOU! I am sorry if you had the wrong feeling when we chat last and you maybe thought that I did not take you serious what you said, but I just want you to know that I take every word you say to me serious and I was just trying to be funny…*smile*

So when can we chat again?

If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you the first time we meet. The best thing that I can do is to show you now. I would truly want us to communicate more often so that we can grow stronger together. I do not know how to express the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart all night long after reading your emails. I only know that first and foremost in all my thoughts has been the glorious confirmation you gave me last night - without effort, unconsciously, of course - of all I have ever thought of your mind and heart. You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart, and my love and admiration for you have increased so much since we’ve known each other that it still amazes me…I just hope we can make the best of this!

Looking forward to read from you again…like a little child…*smile* Take care of yourself and stay blessed…kiss kiss!!!

Your MAN,
Richard
#129171 by louisekent Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:49 am
Re: hello Love
Hide Details

SrgtRichard Bailey

Message flagged
Monday, June 18, 2012 9:23 PM
Dearest ,

How did your day go today? Hope it was quite a fulfilling day at work and you are back home safe and sound? I really enjoyed our chat, but you left before I came back from the bathroom to answer your question…I appreciate and cherish every moment we share together and you are really making a positive impact in my heart and becoming my best friend, lover and companion…*smile*

Anyway, baby, to answer your question about my salary; First it is important that you know that our pay salary differs due to circumstances and situation we are in and we get increases due to different conditions as well. Military budgets operate off of the "fiscal year," which runs from 1 October to 30 September. For example, Fiscal Year 2009 is from 1 October 2008 to 30 September 2009. Due to the wording that Congress uses in the annual Military Appropriations Act, and the Military Authorization Act, most military pay increases do not begin until the beginning of the calendar year (i.e., January 1st). We are also given pay allowances in certain situations such as housing allowance (this applies to military members who are authorized to live off-base are paid a monthly housing allowance called BAH to help them pay for rent or mortgage.) Food allowance, family separation allowance (is payable when a military member is forced to be separated from his/her family members (dependents, such as spouse and/or children) for longer than 30 calendar days) Uniform allowance( members are paid an annual tax-free allowance to help pay for maintaining their uniform items.). Military members who are deployed to a designated combat zone are entitled to monthly, tax-free combat pay. Additionally, while in a combat zone, their other military pay may be partially or totally exempt from income taxes, hence if you add up all these pay out my monthly salary comes to a total of USD$42,000.00 excluding the family separation allowance, because it is not registered that I have any family members; not until recently we started communicating via the programmed phone, so I will apply for this to be added. ..*smile* And when we apply for my ‘war leave’ we will be paid all this monies in bulk, because right now I have no access to my salary as I am deployed oversea….the future is very bright for us baby and we will not have to worry about finances when we finally settle down in one home as husband and wife.

I appreciate that you are simple woman, because it is very hard to find such women back home in the US, hence I truly appreciate you and I’m holding unto you like a prized possession. Before you came along, I felt empty inside. You filled an empty void in my heart and I can never thank you enough for being here for me unconditionally. I am just curious, what do you spend your hard earned salary on and is it usually enough for all your needs??

I feel blessed that God sent you to my doorstep. I can't wait until my work schedules change so I can come spend time together with you in Phili. I have been so busy lately, but I hope that we can at least spend more time chatting so we can bond stronger because I feel in my heart that we are destined to be together…do you have that feeling too? Did you get the internet at home yet? I just feel like screaming and telling the world how lucky I am to have found an amazing woman like you. All my life I felt like I was meant to be alone, as if someone took a wrong turn over a bridge before I could meet them. Then came you... suddenly my eyes went from clouded storms to small blue beacons. I was so sad, and you took away all that pain just by smiling and letting me into your heart. I will do anything you ever ask, so long as you promise to never leave me. Without you, my heart would seem empty and useless. I need you, want you, and love you, and will as long as I live and beyond. Thank you for changing me, for making me the proudest man alive to have you. I love you!!!

NB:You sent me some messages that you sent to other people emails too…who are those people?

Take care and remain blessed…cheers!!
Kiss Kiss!! Your MAN,
Richard.
#130054 by louisekent Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:19 am
SrgtRichard Bailey <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: Hi Miss. Dissapointment

Hi Dear,

So this is how you end things with me? After all we have been through and planned for our future, you allow people fill your head with things that are not true and ruin our future together??? I am very dissapointed in you and never thought that you were this weak. I always told you to be strong and stand up for yourself; i didn't mean that you should be somebody's puppet and do exactly as they tell you. NOBODY will ever know or understand what we have together, hence their advise will never help you.

You really put me to shame here at my base and the least you could do is to write to me and tell me things are over between us rather than be silent like i am some foolish animal to you. We were at the end of all our hard work and struggle and the time to finally meet and be in each other's arms and you just throw it back in my face. Well, i will not stay here waiting for you anymore and you are as foolish as you make me look here. I promise to find a way to pay you back for the humiliation you caused me as i have lost credibility and reputation here at my base and our headquaters back home because of you stupid actions.
IS THIS TRUE?

I will show up at your work place someday...I PROMISE YOU THAT!!!!!
I TAKE THIS AS A CHALLENGE BUT THE PROBLEM IS IF HE IS NOT THE PERSON IN THE PICTURE HE CLAIMS TO BE???

THIS IS ANOTHER EMAIL FOR QUITE A LONG PERIOD OF TIME... IS THIS SORT OF A THREAT. PLEASE ADVICE ON HOW & WHAT TO DO? IM A GOOD PERSON & I DONT WANT TO LOOK BAD IN THE COMPANY I WORKED WITH & BESIDES I STILL HAVE TO PAY THE LOANS I OWED. I AM REALLY WORRIED...PLS. HELP.
Last edited by Bubbles on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Quotations added for clarity.
#130293 by Bubbles Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:20 am
louisekent wrote: PLEASE ADVICE ON HOW & WHAT TO DO?

As we have been advising you. Stop communicating with this scammer! You know he is a scammer so why keep in contact with him? I had a recent PM from another user who wished they had stopped communicating with the scammer who had them hooked too.

Scammers do sometimes send messages to work places. It is embarrassing and uncomfortable. For your sanity and future, Stop communicating with this scammer and any other scammer you are talking with. Nothing good will come from staying in contact with a scammer.

He has your personal information and he can use it to hurt you. Now he is threatening to do that. Delete him from your contacts. Block him from Instant Messenger and don't look for him any more. That is what you MUST to, or he will keep coming after you.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#130334 by Spindel2 Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:52 am
Pubbles are so right.
He is playing with your feelings, trying to make you feel guilty and get back to him.They play on all your emotions all the time , just read his mails over again, and you can see it.
Nothing good comes out of continue talking to him, he is wicked , mean and have no compassion for his victim.
What they are after is someone that CARES .Then you are a HIT !
He will always get back to you, try to suck you in again, as you have paid once, they know you are a possible hit , anytime !!! Dont let him win, take charge now, be proud of yourself and delete and block him everywhere .
You can do it !
He might even come back, confessing, and suck you in again with that and with a new story .Some of them even comes on Skype , to show their real face , just to make you sorry for them, again .And of course with some sad story .
They feel very safe where they are, they dont get cought.The police dont care, or they can be bribed.Western offices can be bribed too . This is the fact .
Dont feed them with anything , dont tell anything, dont confront them .
They have big houses, fancy cars, lots of vacations , and very nice dressed, they really live the life .
They dont chat from cafe `s all of them , many of them have their own laptops or bb or are connected to offices with scammers.They hide their IP`s too, so no one can actually trace them. This is things I know for sure .
Hope you are able to let go , NOW, and move on .
Or else you will be the looser here, let the scammer be the looser .

Take care of yourself , please !
#132803 by louisekent Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:56 am
SrgtRichard Bailey <[email protected]>;

You said you would love me forever...no matter what. Its a shame how you belittle your words and do not live up to them. There is nothing that has happened between us that cannot be explained and there is always 2 sides to a story, but if you want to trust what other people tell you without even hearing from me then i think thats completely unfair and its an action from someone who never really loved a person.

I just hope and pray that you are well. You have refused to respond to me so i can at least help you pay back the loans we took which leaves me no choice but to pray you are okay. I am not a monster and whatever it is that made you stay away from me is worth me knowing about! Hope you find it in your heart to write back.

Rich.
#132821 by Dotti Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:52 am
He still thinks there is a chance he can pull you back into his scam. He will continue to stay in his role, playing the victim of everyone's lies, until he is absolutely convinced he has no chance to get anything from you. At that point he will either walk away to focus on a new victim, or show his true colors by getting very nasty and/or threatening.

Just ignore him completely. Don't respond and he will go away sooner.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#132826 by Spindel2 Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:32 am
Hi
What he does is actually show his "care "for you in the end of the mail, all a part of the game( he could not care less).How can you resist someone that cares for you ..... and poor him, no one cares for him :evil:
As they say, love makes you blind, and you dont see what happens until its too late.And you dont understand what happens in scams before its too late.
I have got almost similar mails too , when they know they dont get anything from you.
Sometimes I think they talk to other scammers, or chairman , on how to create those mails.They are quite similar in their way of writing. Anger, guilt, love, and care.This combination is always there .And then you are sucked in again...if you are a caring person .Because thats the word , CARE, if they get in touch with a person that care, they got a hit, or a catch .

Remember when you struggle , you dont owe him ANYTHING !!

He will never pay you back, thats a part of the strategy , to make you feel sorry for him ,and continue with him.
Dont !!
I had almost exact same mails from my scammer. Anger , guilt, love and care.
If we extract the sentences, look at what they mean ...we are able to read between the lines, today, as we know now.
A normal , honest person would not write like that .
Hope you will recover from this , we all do , so keep your spirit up!
#132976 by louisekent Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:35 am
@Dotti & @Spidel2

thank you guyz for lifting my spirits, im really depressed...have to go through this..