Information on romance scams and scammers.
#19356 by The Enchantress Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:09 am
TONYA HALTOM

Liar and romance scammer

User name used tonya001

Claims 26 years old, dob 20th January or 10th February 1983, bisexual, "model" living in Maryland or Georgia, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

Messages;

I'm interested in meeting a man to start a friendship that will lead to a serious relationship. A man that will be my best friend, confidant, companion, partner, husband, father and the best lover in the world. A man that is intelligent, playful, romantic, sexy, laughs a lot, has good sense of humor, puts family first, a charmer,one who knows how to treat a woman and make her melt.someone who thinks and does as much for me as i would them regardless of the means

I'm a very passionate and romantic lady and not afraid to show my affections in private or public. I am very clean and like seeing things and people clean as well. I will always treat my man well and with respect and love and cherish him.I'm very easy going and down to earth. I Believe that a strong relationship is not based only on sex life but that a strong relationship builds a strong love life that leads to a strong and great sex life and can only happen with open communication,trust and commitment and constantly working together and being honest with my man.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement