Information on romance scams and scammers.
#19382 by Donald Duck Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:53 pm
^^^^So fast again!
Is there something matter with me?
Or am I a nature born charming man,who knows

Quote:
my sweety baby how are you? I dream of day when I can hold you in my hands.
I feel warm heat your soul, and I feel strong need for you. Your letters always bring to me huge pleasure.
I feel to you a huge attraction and huge love. and I want to tell you - I love you!!!
My mum transfer you big and hot congratulations, And also hot embraces. They are very much interested as in you business.
You already simply a member of our family. My Mum of you very much love mine.
Each day asks to transfer you HELLO!!!, And also strong embraces. Accept and from me my most sincere wishes, And also my most passionate magic kisses,
And also my hottest embraces from my heart of love. I very much miss on you, my love. You are absent on me, my charm?
I very much would like, that you were close to me, my love. Each day I dream of our meeting to you, my love. Each night our meeting at the airport dreams me.
I dream of the first kiss with you. When I shall arrive to you, my love I give you
The longest kiss which very much is pleasant to you, to my Prince.
I am sure, that our first kiss will be my love, lasts very long. You trust in it? I dream of our first kiss in the airport.
And also about the first strong embrace. I always present our meeting to you, as in a fairy tale.
I very much want, that our meeting remembered well. I very much would like it, my love. You for me an ideal of man.
Each minute of reflection about you brings for me huge pleasure.
I shall expect your letter. I love you!!! I want you!!! I very much miss on you, my charm!!!
You are very necessary for me. I finish my letter to you with ideas on you!!!
I love you, yours Karina
--------------------------------------------
After one message s(he) sended me this message,absolutely a scam :x

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity.
Advertisement

#19396 by The Enchantress Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:00 am
I have noted this scammer is using the same script as above.

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5472

Thank You for posting this information Donald.

Could you please post further information including the mail address used, so as to alert and warn others.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.