Information on romance scams and scammers.
#19418 by mishimaika12 Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:10 am
i receive a msg. on my myspace. com and this is how it goes

>>>>>I am Chris Williams, single Dad looking for true love...Just found out about this site through a friend that got lucky here,Am here looking for true love hope your searching too?Having gone through your profile,i thought i should say hi...
hope to hear from you,i am not on here much so if you like to contact me on my private email here or add me on the messenger then we from there,cos i'm very much interested in starting up a relationship built on trust,sincerity and honesty .Email me here or add me on your messenger [email protected] don't keep me waiting lol.
Chris.

>>> of course i check it right away if his a scammer.... & lucky me his email add is including in scammer list

>>>> check his profile : Link removed as it contained some information on new member, important details posted below by The Enchantress - Ralph
he has multiple pics. kindly investigate.. and stop this people!!!!!!!!!
>>> don't want to be a victim of scammer
>>> sigh just want find a real guy who i can love for real not a scammer.. lol
Link coded - Ralph
Advertisement

#19424 by Ralph Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:06 am
Hi Mishi

Welcome to Scamwarners.

Thank you for posting this information, if you have any further information please add it to this thread.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask
#19426 by The Enchantress Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:33 am
Copy of scammers profile;

Chris Williams

27 / Male HOLTSVILLE NY, New York, US

I'm an honest,sincere man tired of people playing head games on me.I am down to earth and love to have fun and be adventurous... love to laugh (good sense of humor) I enjoy all sorts of activites, including surfing, visiting museums, taking long walks, as well as watching movies. I am kind, considerate, and generous. I am also brutally honest and speak my mind.I enjoy laughing and making others laugh.I also like to sing along with the song on the radio (sometimes badly) and dance around my living room. I stun people with my creativity. I used to be a Trekkie. I like to bake and love sugar. I am allergic to bee stings. I love pets and have 1 cat and 3 dogs. I drive safely, even while talking on the phone, but usually above the posted speed limit. I like many kinds of music, especially hip-hop/rap,oldies, show tunes and country. I secretly lust for Barry Manilow. I know the physical properties of glass and use this knowledge to my advantage. I love riding rollercoasters. I want to build a go-kart. I like to wear casual, comfortable clothes. I never wipe my mouth on my sleeve - my nose is another story. Simple things amaze me. I don't do windows. I love to watch thunderstorms. I love the smell a woman leaves on his shirt. I firmly believe that chocolate is a necessary tool to survive in this world. I believe there is life on other planets. I love romance and am romantic. English and Australian accents make me melt. I shop at discount stores. I recycle. I own and can operate power tools. I know how to correctly pronounce "nuclear." I love sunrises, sunsets and feeling the warmth of the sun dance on my skin (not for too long, though - I burn easily). I love ballroom dancing. I stop and smell the roses. I measure twice and cut once. I do not run with scissors. I try not to take anything for granted. I believe in God. I do not believe in cheating on someone. I love animals, the outdoors, God, and honest compassionate women.I like romance and small surprises on occasion spur of the moment things

That woman who is her self,knows how to take of herself and her man,Whose not a cheat,who those not play head games on people.A woman who want to meet a man to settle down with and see where it leads from there.And possibly marriage.A woman who has common feature goals with me and who believe in the goodness of nature and what it brings.A woman who is down to earth and love to have fun and be adventurous....I will appreciate if will message me directly [email protected] tell me about yourself.

Single
Here for: Dating, Serious Relationships
Hometown: Mhc
Orientation: Straight
Body type: 171cm / Average
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Children: Proud parent
Smoke / Drink: No / No
Education: Grad / professional school
Income: £150,000 to £250,000

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.