Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#128428 by ratt84 Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:22 am
Hi,My name is Joy.I'm a gentle,loyal,family oriented,soft,passionate,trustworthy young lady,i'm easygoing and outgoing.I'm a lady full of fun,i seem to be seriously wanting to meet the man of my life.I love horse riding, camping, fishing, music,movies,outdoors,sight seeing and reading.I'm caring,understanding and honest.I am seeking a caring,understanding and honest man who must have a great sense of humor and must know how to treat a lady bcos somehow i loved to be pampered.I love kids, I love shopping, I love couple dances, I am all for cuddling and hugging and holding each other as much as possible. I love spontanious actions and suprises. I love to be hugged from behind when I'm cooking in the kitchen. I love to cook, love sports, take walks on the beach, I love to travel.
Lifestyle
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Relocation:I wont mind to relocate for the right person or relationship
Marital status:Single,never married
Plan on having children: Yes i want kids
Custody Situation: I have no kids
I smoke: Non-Smoker
I drink: Never
Activity level:Active
Physical Info
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am: 5 ft '8" inch tall I weigh: 119 lbs (54.5 kg)
My hair is: Brown My eyes are: Hazel
My body style is: Average body build
Bra size: 34b
Dress: 5/7,
Measurement is 33.5-25.5-36.5
Shoe size is 9
Background
I grew up in: United States/Texas
My ethnicity is: White/Caucausian
I speak: English, French ,spanish
My Religion: Christian/Catholic
I studied: Accounting
I consider intelligence: Medium Important
My education: Masters degree holder
Attended: Calallen High School and California State University
Occupation description: Unemployed/but soon to be my dad's personal assistant and will be managing my dad's bussiness.
What am looking for a man for: 1. Get kissed in the rain.2. Have that one hott kiss where your pressed against the wall.3. Have a guy that thinks you're the world.4. Have a guy that holds on as long as possible when giving hugs.5. A man that whispers 'he loves you' in your ear.6. Have that moment where you just gaze into each other's eyes.7. When you cry, he kisses your tears away.8. When you're not with your guy he's all that you can think about.9. Wearing his jacket and everytime you breathe in, his scent surrounds you.10. A guy who will watch any movie with you, no matter how teary eyed you may get.11. A guy who squeezes your hand.12. A man that says 'he loves you' and means it.13. A guy that will play her favorite song outside her window.14. I am seeking a caring,loyal,trust worthy,understanding and honest man who must have a great sense of humor and must know how to treat a lady bcos somehow i loved to be pampered who is ready to love me till the rest of our lives.15. A guy that will sing to you no matter how bad he is at it.16. A guy that will kiss you on the forehead.17. A guy that will call you beautiful or adorable...somethingsweet.18. A man that says cheezy stuff to you just to make u smile.
Personality and Interests
My personality is best described as: Earthy, Friendly/kind , out going, quite shy but gets on quickly, Intellectual, Romantic, Self Confident, Simple
In my free time, I like to: go Amusement Parks, Beach, Live Theater, Movies, Listen to/Play Music, read, cook.
My favorite physical activities:
Baseball/Softball, Jogging/Running, Soccer, Golf, Camping, fishing, snow ski, Swimming/Diving/Water Polo ,tennis, dancing.
My favorite food(s): Simple, Health conscious, American, Barbecue, French, Mexican.
My favorite music:I love Most Music
I love reading
Relationships
My perfect first date: A perfect first date for me would be when a man comes up to the door with a long stem rose and I open it and he gives me the rose and kisses my hand. He then takes me out to a restaurant where they dance in the middle of the floor in between meals. Then after in youner he takes me for a stroll on the beach or the boardwalk. We just talk and get to know each other.I guess that it would help if it were in a place and a condition that the two of us felt comfortable.
My ideal relationship:Equality. Nobody is better than the other. A relationship should be equal on both parts. Communication is important. Trust is the Key to a great relationship. Romance has to be a big part, understanding, and faith. Simplicity is great!! just a sweet and loving one . .
My past relationships:I'm new to serious relationships, There was this guy named Marcus I fell completely in love with in Madrid. I Loved him so much that I would have died for him, He was a college drop out and hes a very handsome guy, he does odd jobs to earn a living also he was an hairdresser and that was how me met at the salon. I was a year older than him and I was still running my university program then. He I am almost certion he loved me too but anytime we were alone all he would always think of and want is sex so i always stopped him ofwhich I told him I want us to keep my virginity till our honeymoon, I did want to have sex with him too but I was very scared of getting pregnant because my dad wasnt even aware I had a bf then it would disturb my education till I give birth and my parents would be very mad at me also the whole school will be talking about it. He dis-virgine me,only once and we got to hold hand and lay in bed with him. I loved talking to him and he wanted me, but he never told me he love me for once I was the one who was always overdreaming. He moved in a few blocks down the road from me (ironically. the town I lived in Madrid is too damn small lol). I started going to see him and talk to him. On the 2nd visit, We had made me a promise together that we would both wait to date anyone for 5 years. Untill I was fully graduated and have a job/hoping to be mom or dad's personal assistant in our company. He later told me he had a girlfriend. Going agaist our agreement. I almost started to cry right then and there. I am just some what sad he disvirginned me. I had to leave right then. I drove my car home crying harder then I ever have. I went back that night a 2Am and knocked on his door. He came to the door a little mad I was there, I can't blame him for that it was late. I told him that if he had a girlfriend that that goes against our agreement, our oath, our promise. He said it wasn't that serious that he had just met her. I said you are still dating her am I wrong? What do you have to say about this? He said he didn't know what to say. So I said I guessed after I moved to America with my mom and came back that I wasn't going to come back to see him. He said that if thats what I choose thats mychoice. He sounded hurt. I said goodbye Marcus. And I got in my car in the rain and drove home in tears. I couldn't sleep for 2 days. Everynight after that I had nightmares of losing him over and over. Still a year later even after finding out about how he almost got married, I still loved him more than anything. I kept going to his house at night and sitting on his back porch and crying and praying that he would be happy one day. I just needed to be close to him, When I knew he was close and safe I felt like my world was alright. This went on dodging cars and cops and dogs and people early in the morning every once in awhile. I went to his house probably fifteen times in total, over 2 years, just to be near him. That is including when I got the idea, since his mother caught us talking on the phone when he lived with his mother about how I was saying we should continue the relationship. So I figured if I left memesseageson casatte that we could talk. We talk for about a week, I kept leaving tapes and he repling. Then it stoped, right before he had a baby. I still have the cassatte, and the wrist band I found outside his house. He still has the specially made ring, wrist watch, and necklace worth thousand of dollars my grandmother gave me before she died, I wanted him to remember me. I gave him countless gifts,gave him money, and raised him money to buy a car even got Christmas gifts for him and his mom. I didn't know if I should date after that. I wasn't sure if I would be going back on my promise still even though he dated and has moved and he's now living with a lady. I don't know if I will or not go to his house and see him when I got my master degree. I know where he moved I am friend with his older sister But after awhile I got tired of being alone and I have realised life is too short so i need to enjoy my life, i lived a way too holy life i'm almost still a virgin i am pretty new to the sex world but i'm willing to try new things
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you interested in me?

Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012

IP mr. google
#203059 by bdw3671 Mon May 26, 2014 8:50 am
I was hit thru email by this person too. They gave different pics but its still the same.

About Me
Hi,My name is Joy.I'm a gentle,loyal,family oriented,soft,passionate,honest and trustworthy young lady,i'm easygoing and outgoing.I'm a lady full of fun,i seem to be seriously wanting to meet the man of my life.I love horse riding, camping, fishing, music,movies,outdoors,sight seeing and reading.I'm caring,understanding and honest. I am a good listener and a good problem solver. I am seeking a caring,understanding and honest man who must have a great sense of humor and must know how to treat a lady bcos somehow i loved to be pampered and I will spoil him rotten too.I love kids, I love shopping, I love couple dances, I am all for cuddling and hugging and holding each other as much as possible. I love spontaneous actions and surprises. I love to be hugged from behind when I'm cooking in the kitchen. I love to cook, love sports, taking walks on the beach, playing with sands,building castles with sand(lol) and I love to travel.

Lifestyle
Relocation: I wont mind to relocate for the right person or relationship
Marital status:Single,never married
Plan on having children: Yes i want kids
Custody Situation: I have no kids
I smoke: Non-Smoker
I drink: Never
Activity level:Active

Physical Info
I am: 5 ft '8" inch tall
I weigh: 119 lbs (54.5 kg)
My hair is: Brown
My eyes are: Hazel
My body style is: Average body build
Bra size: 34b Dress: 5/7,
Measuerment is 33.5-25.5-36.5
Shoe size is 9

Background
I grew up in: United States/Spain
My ethnicity is: Mixed
I speak: English, French, spanish
My Religion: Christian/Catholic
I studied: Accounting
I consider intelligence: Medium Important
My education: Masters degree holder
Attended: Calallen High School, Charles III University of Madrid and California State University
Occupation description: Unemployed/but soon to be my dad's personal assistant and will be managing my dad's bussiness.

I am looking for a man for: 1. Get kissed in the rain.2. Have that one hott kiss where your pressed against the wall.3. Have a guy that thinks you're the world.4. Have a guy that holds on as long as possible when giving hugs.5. A man that whispers 'he loves you' in your ear.6. Have that moment where you just gaze into each other's eyes.7. When you cry, he kisses your tears away.8. When you're not with your guy he's all that you can think about.9. Wearing his jacket and everytime you breathe in, his scent surrounds you.10. A guy who will watch any movie with you, no matter how teary eyed you may get.11. A guy who squeezes your hand.12. A man that says 'he loves you' and means it.13. A guy that will play her favorite song outside her window.14. I am seeking a caring,loyal,trust worthy,understanding and honest man who must have a great sense of humor and must know how to treat a lady bcos somehow i loved to be pampered who is ready to love me till the rest of our lives.15. A guy that will sing to you no matter how bad he is at it.16. A guy that will kiss you on the forehead.17. A guy that will call you beautiful or adorable...somethingsweet.18. A man that says cheezy stuff to you just to make u smile.

Personality and Interests
My personality is best described as: Earthy, Friendly/kind , out going, quite shy but gets on quickly, Intellectual, Romantic, Self Confident, Simple In my free time.
I like to: Go fishing, Camping, horse riding. Go to Amusement Parks, Beach, Live Theater, Movies, Listen to/Play Music, read, radio, ipod, cook.
My favorite physical activities: Baseball/Softball, Jogging/Running, Soccer, Golf, snow ski, Swimming/Diving/Water Polo ,tennis, dancing.
My favorite food(s): Simple, Health conscious, American, Barbecue, French, Mexican.
My favorite music: I love Most Music, especially karaoke and country music
I love reading

Relationship Issues
My perfect first date: A perfect first date for me would be when a man comes up to the door with a long stem rose and I open it and he gives me the rose and kisses my hand. He then takes me out to a restaurant where they dance in the middle of the floor in between meals. Then after dinner he takes me for a stroll on the beach or the boardwalk. We just talk and get to know each other.I guess that it would help if it were in a place and a condition that the two of us felt comfortable.
My ideal relationship:Equality. Nobody is better than the other. A relationship should be equal on both parts. Communication is important. Trust is the Key to a great relationship. Romance has to be a big part, understanding, and faith. Simplicity is great!! just a sweet and loving one.
My past relationships:I'm new to serious relationships, I'm a book worm and holy. There was this guy named Marcus I fell completely in love with in Madrid. I Loved him so much that I would have died for him, He was a college drop out and hes a very handsome guy, he does odd jobs to earn a living also he was an hairdresser and that was how me met at the salon. I was a year older than him and I was still running my university program then. He I am almost certain he loved me too but anytime we were alone all he would always think of and want is sex so I always stopped him of-which I told him I want us to keep my virginity till our honeymoon, I did want to have sex with him too but I was very scared of getting pregnant because my dad wasnt even aware I had a bf then it would disturb my education till I give birth and my parents would be very mad at me also the whole school will be talking about it. We once rubbed ourselves, only once and we got to hold hand and lay in bed with him. I loved talking to him and he wanted me, but he told me he love me but I was the one who was always over-dreaming. He moved in a few blocks down the road from me (ironically. the town I lived in Madrid is too damn small). I started going to see him and talk to him. On the 2nd visit, We had made me a promise together that we would both wait to date anyone for 5 years. Until I was fully graduated and have a job/hoping to be mom or dad's personal assistant in our company. He later told me he had a girlfriend. Going against our agreement. I almost started to cry right then and there. I am just some what happy he didnt dis-virgin me. I had to leave right then. I drove my car home crying harder then I ever have. I went back that night a 2Am and knocked on his door. He came to the door a little mad I was there, I can't blame him for that it was late. I told him that if he had a girlfriend that that goes against our agreement, our oath, our promise. He said it wasn't that serious that he had just met her. I said you are still dating her am I wrong? What do you have to say about this? He said he didn't know what to say. So I said I guessed after I moved to America with my mom and came back that I wasn't going to come back to see him. He said that if thats what I choose thats mychoice. He sounded hurt. I said goodbye Marcus. And I got in my car in the rain and drove home in tears. I couldn't sleep for 2 days. Every-night after that I had nightmares of losing him over and over. Still a year later even after finding out about how he almost got married, I still loved him more than anything. I kept going to his house at night and sitting on his back porch and crying and praying that he would be happy one day. I just needed to be close to him, When I knew he was close and safe I felt like my world was alright. This went on dodging cars and cops and dogs and people early in the morning every once in awhile. I went to his house probably fifteen times in total, over 2 years, just to be near him. That is including when I got the idea, since his mother caught us talking on the phone when he lived with his mother about how I was saying we should continue the relationship. So I figured if I left memesseageson casatte that we could talk. We talk for about a week, I kept leaving tapes and he repling. Then it stoped, right before he had a baby. I still have the cassatte, and the wrist band I found outside his house. He still has the specially made ring, wrist watch, and necklace worth thousand of dollars my grandmother gave me before she died, I wanted him to remember me. I gave him countless gifts,gave him money, and raised him money to buy a car even got Christmas gifts for him and his mom. I didn't know if I should date after that. I wasn't sure if I would be going back on my promise still even though he dated and has moved and he's now living with a lady. I don't know if I will or not go to his house and see him when I got my master degree. I know where he moved I am friend with his older sister But after awhile I got tired of being alone and I have realised life is too short so i need to enjoy my life,I am God fearing lady, i lived a way too holy life i'm still a virgin i am pretty new to the sex world but i'm willing to try new things

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you interested in me?