Information on romance scams and scammers.
#19585 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:26 pm
CASTRO LAUREN

Liar and romance scammer

User name used castro

Claims 32 or 33 or 39 years old, dob 7th April 1976, widower or divorced with dependant "daughter" or children, living in Ontario, Canada or New York, USA or London, England, UK

Mail address used [email protected]

This scammer on this dating site http://www.datanta.com/user-view_user-200434.html

Castro castro

In London
Marital Status: Divorced
Do you have children? Yes
Do you want children Yes
Height: 6\'4
Body Type: Average
Do you drink?: Socially

Am castro lauren from africa but currently resciding in London am searching for a soul Mate that is Lovely and Caring.

Messages;

Hello
am castro Lauren from New York but currently living in uk am a widower and i lost my wife in a plain crash and i have a five years old daughter who needs motherly care cos am a busy person and am searching for some one who we can proceed in life with and to make my little daughter happy.

LOOKING FOR A SOUL MATE - London User:

I define myself:

I am Divorced and i am looking for a Real and Honest Woman to Share my rest life.I Love life and Ireally Want to Enjoy every moment.I am 39 years old so i Know that life is Short and we must not to Waste it.I enjoy the Good company,dancing,swimming,reading,the good food ,the Music and the good manners. You can get Back to me via my private Mail

[email protected]

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement