Information on romance scams and scammers.
#19637 by The Enchantress Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:42 pm
DAMISA TORI

Liar and romance scammer

User names used darmilolar damisatori damisat

Claims 30 or 31 years old, dob 7th February 1979, seperated/single mother with dependant "daughter", "sales and marketing" living in Katy or Texarkana, Texas, USA or Salzburg, Linz, Austria or London, England, UK

Mail addresses used [email protected] [email protected]

Address given by scammer 10 Ajigbona St, Nigeria 23436

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.randomate.com/users/darmilolar/

Name: Damisa T.

http://www.personals1001.com/sitemap-personals-singles-6010.html

Damisa Tori
Mixed Race , 30 , Separated Salzburg , Linz , Austria

Personal Details

Race: Mixed Race
Marital Status: Separated
Religion: Catholic
Drinking: Light/social drinker
Smoking: Non smoker
Food: Non-Vegetarian
Education: College

Am a single woman with a baby girl. I really don’t have anything else and I want to put on the table except I try to limit my interaction to men over thirty. I am a woman who is fun to be with, romantic, caring, easy going, i am an adventurous woman, a woman with a great sense of humor. An intelligent woman, a woman who cares about life. A woman who has great qualities. A woman who has a great sense of humor, humble, loyal. a woman who is submissive and a woman who is always contented with whatever i have.. I keep fit and cant
afford to add to weight in anyway. Above all, a woman who is God fearing.

I am looking for a man who is generous, a man who is down to earth, a man who cares for children, a man who is loving, caring, romantic, a man that cares about life, a man who is
ready for a family, an intelligent man, a man that has a great sense of humor, a humble and loyal man...Above all..a man who is God fearing.

http://en.netlog.com/damisatori

thanks..My name is Damisa Tori, i am irish by birth and i live in london where i work as a Sales Representative...I am 30 years of age. I am single and looking for my Mr. Right. Am the only girl out of 3 children....my parents live in Texas, US. I love singing, dancing, reading, i love cooking and traveling. I am an easy going woman who is God fearing, romantic, caring, loving, emotional and easy going...am an adventurous woman who cares about life..well...i am new to this online dating and would love to know more about you as well..if you dont mind sharing yours with me too... [email protected] is my ID...do you have a Yahoo ID..

Damisa

Message;

Am a single mom. I am a woman who is fun to be with, romantic, caring, easy going, i am an adventurous woman, a woman with a great sense of humor. An intelligent woman, a woman who cares about life. A woman who has great qualities. A woman who has a great sense of humor, humble, loyal. a woman who is submissive and a woman who is always contented with whatever i have.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#19638 by The Enchantress Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:44 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#19639 by The Enchantress Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:45 pm