Information on romance scams and scammers.
#19642 by The Enchantress Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:52 pm
MICHAEL DOWNING

Liar and romance scammer

User name used gibbson55

Claims 39 years old, dob 10th January 1970, single, never married, "veterinary doctor" living in London or Yorkshire, England, UK

Mail address used [email protected]

Profile details;

Username gibbson55
Sex Male
Looking for Female
Date of Birth Jan 10, 1970
Relationship Marriage
Country United Kingdom
State England
City London
Height 5'4"-5'7" (161-170cm)
Bodytype Athletic
Religion Catholic
Ethnicity White / Caucasian
Eye Color Blue
Hair Color Black
Occupation vetenary doctor
Have Children No
Want Children Yes
Language English
Education Masters Degree
Income $10,000 or less
Smoker Never
Drinker Socially

Self description;

I am single never married ,born in Northshire (UK) ,obtained my degree in the University of South Carolina ,and recently live in North Yorkshire, I find very much peace and tranquility there ..I`m 5`7" 120 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chillin` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swiming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..

Ideal match description;

Am looking for a Woman that will be able to listen to me , communicate her feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in everyway, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constan lyreative, and treat me right.... the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better un erstanding of someone than you would probably otherwise .

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement