Information on romance scams and scammers.
#129086 by ratt84 Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:41 pm
tagged.com
uid=5974176512

David P
Searching for the love of my life
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Tagline: only the best is good enough
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Português - Brasil, Italiano
Ethnicity: Hispanic/Latino
Religion: Christian

About Me:
I Am A Good Person. Down To Earth, Caring, Understanding, Loving, Compassionate. I Am a ,Enjoying Life, Looking For That Special Woman To Be My Soulmate And Queen

Hello,i am new on here,i would love to get to know you better,if you really wanna know me too,what is your private mail or we can talk on [email protected]...i will be waiting on your quick response.

yahoo avatar
Advertisement

#129087 by ratt84 Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:48 pm
facebook.com/morris.pecker
Morris Pecker
From Norcross, Georgia

About Morris
I strive to be a good listener; love wine, vodka and coffee,enjoy nature,love optimistic people with a sense of humor and a positive outlook of life. If your profile doesn't have a face picture, sorry but I will not reply to your requests.
Interested In Women
Sex Male

#129088 by ratt84 Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:52 pm
FB
Nathan Trevor Gildmen
Worked at Airplane Mechanic
Studied at University Of Indiana
Lives in Tacoma, Washington
From Kokomo, Indiana

About Nathan Trevor
am a gentle man has respect,honest,faithful,loyal,trustworthy,believe,affectionate,literate,lovely and caring,very attractive,good looking,..like movie,.swimming,baseball,volley ball ,..am real and good catholic,.i do go to church and pray for the day and my life..a straightforward man with goals and lot of achievement so far

#129089 by ratt84 Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:02 pm
loveandseek.com
DVA234, 48
Norcross, GA
Latino / Hispanic

Well, I will start by saying I am a Christian with high regards for my family, friends and community. I am grounded in the belief that "what God has for me is for me". I am a father of a 2 years old boy. I believe in the sanctity of family.If you read my profile aand you like please my user name is di rec t con tac t .. I love to return home and sometimes cook nice meals and chat with my son about his day and hang out by the pool in the summertime. My days begin on the patio listening to the marvels of the world. I love to laugh, sing, read, vacation and spend time with my small dogs. To sum it all up, I live a blessed life.

About the one I'm looking for...
A Godly woman that is compassionate yet have a mind of her own someone that appreciates a good man that will respect him have each others back in the good as well as bad no games no what she wants have a great sense of humor love to laugh and definitely travel you must love family as well.. doesnt mind exploring new things and a woman that doesnt mind praying someone that keeps God ahead of her life someone that respects and treat man right not looking for mrs perfect I know there is no perfect woman but I am looking for mrs.right for me..hmmmmm.. hope that is you...lets talk

I'd just like to add...
If you read my profile aand you like please my user name is di rec t con tac t .
#129090 by ratt84 Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:15 pm
up to now the pics always showed the man from first post

the email address [email protected]
leads to tagged - his son? :mrgreen:
and shows
http://www.modelmayhem.com/156058
Majeed
Male
24 years old
Corvallis, Oregon, US

Damon V
Basic Info: 35, Male, Houston, TX
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking

Image Image Image Image

#129135 by ratt84 Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:09 pm
To [email protected]
Opened 2012/10/15
Location Slough, England, United Kingdom (86% likelihood)
Opened on 93-186-31-80.rdns.blackberry.net (93.186.31.80:4846),93-186-31-84.rdns.blackberry.net (93.186.31.84:22418)

mugu phone, Blackberry
#129181 by ratt84 Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:09 am
good to hear from you and thanks for the time you took to write me..i want to believe you are doing fine and that your day is going good..well i am 48 the only child of my parent and i have a son michael..i used to be married but i got divorced 2 years back and i lost her in a car accident a year ago now..i have been single since then but now i am willing to ready and settle down with the right woman for me..a woman that will love and cherish me in good and bad condition of health, a woman that knows the real meaning of love..could she be you? i will be hoping to hear from you again soon, bye for now and have a blessed day..
david..

Received: from [93.186.31.83]
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012

Blackberry again :(