Information on romance scams and scammers.
#19714 by The Enchantress Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:18 pm
COLE WILLIAMS

Liar and romance scammer

User name used williamscole36

Claims 50 or 52 years old, dob 30th April 1957, widower with dependant child, living in Conway, Faulkner County or Roe, Monroe County, Arkansas, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.219.243.252 = Nigeria

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.lovefrills.com/prgretuserall.php?userid=35514

Seeking: -Couples-
Astrology sign: Capricorn
Region: Arkansas, USA
City/Town: Conway
Relationship: Long-term
Height: 6'3" (190cm)
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Body Type: Slender/Petite
Religion: Christian
Mother's Language: English
Smoker: No way
Drinking: No
Marital Status: Widowed
Children: Yes, at Home
Education: Post-Graduate
Employment: Full-time
Income: Not stated

I am cole williams by name male 50 single and a widower with 1 kids and wife passed away some years back and also from conway, arkansas. i am a Loving and caring man am single i look up online and i found you any way and am intrested in knowing you more here is something you will like to know about me my hobbies and about myself .I am a romantic person and I like going for a walk along the sea, a home cosines, to read a good book and to listen a soft music. I am also a sociable person and like to communicate with different people and to share with them my knowledge. I enjoy different holidays, I like to have fun ,smiling, traveling and sports,I am romantic but at the same time I try to be objective evaluating the world surrounding me.

http://www.4ppl.com/williamscole36

williamscole36

I am a: Man
Birthday: 30.04.1957
Looking for: Woman

I am cole williams by name male 50 single and a widower with 1 kids and wife passed away some years back and also from conway, arkansas. i am a Loving and caring man am single i look up online and i found you any way and am intrested in knowing you more here is something you will like to know about me my hobbies and about myself .I am a romantic person and I like going for a walk along the sea, a home cosines, to read a good book and to listen a soft music. I am also a sociable person and like to communicate with different people and to share with them my knowledge. I enjoy different holidays, I like to have fun ,smiling, traveling and sports,I am romantic but at the same time I try to be objective evaluating the world surrounding me. I do like admiring the seascape which make you feel like leaving for a distant journey, learning something new you have never known before. I like Reading spending romantic evenings with candlelight listening to gospel music. I take interest in fitness, swimming and often make runs along the sea side. I like cooking but tasting something another person has cooked feels fine, too. I know that somewhere in this world there is a person who wants to find love, hope and mutual understanding as much as I do. The relations between a man and a woman should be based on trust and respect, being able to solve any problem by the way of compromises. Thats the way to keep the sparkle of love burning for many years. I have been looking for a woman to share all the secret things with him and to feel her presence despite many miles between us... My one and only, where are you? I want to find you so much and u can email me or talk to me on y / instant / messenger ok and here is mine williamscole36

Message;

i am looking for a kind,honest, lovely,understanding person..

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement