Information on romance scams and scammers.
#19717 by The Enchantress Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:22 pm
ALLYSON

Liar and romance scammer

User name allyson

Claims 34 years old, living in Stevensville, Queen Anne's County, Maryland, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

This scammer is using stolen photographs of "Alison Angel"

Message;

I'm very active person; easy going, and truly look for the best in people. I don't like people lying on the sofa watching TV all the day round. I can describe myself as caring,soft,lovable, warm, tender,adorable and gentle. I'm a true romantic at heart, a very passionate woman. Someone who enjoys intimacy and romance. I'm the kind of woman who loves showing affection anywhere and at anytime. I like walking on parks and just to kill time before a light snack. i also like movies. I live a very simple life,I try my best to avoid complications i'm done with night life. I have a good sense of humor i like to stay in shape. I'm very receptive and tolerant providing things are socially reasonable. i'm open and cautious with my words as well. i respect peoples opinion and freedom of choice. I am a very responsible person in any situation that I face. I have a kind and big heart that is full of love that I would like to give to a man who could appreciate it. I am sincere, careful, trustful, reliable, purposeful woman, i would love to meet a man who shares the same qualities i mentioned or almost. someone who is full of spirit.Someone who gives space when needed. always willing to try something new or share his experience to make the relationship pleasing. And above all, I am worth to be called a WIFE to any good man.

This scammer on this dating site http://www.vagr.com/allyson

allyson

City: stevensville
State: Maryland

Join me at ([email protected]) I'm very active person; easy going, and truly look for the best in people. I don't like people lying on the sofa watching TV all the day round. I can describe myself as caring, soft,lovable,adorable and gentle. I'm a true romantic at heart, a very passionate woman. Someone who enjoys intimacy and romance. I'm the kind of woman who loves showing affection anywhere.kjke

In Search Of

Someone who would be there for me in the good and the bad times. Someone who has a big heart. Big enough of a heart that even I screw up, he can forgive me. Someone that is grown up enough to know that no one is perfect and we all make mistakes

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement