Information on romance scams and scammers.
#19786 by The Enchantress Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:05 am
FREEDA DICKSON

Liar and romance/refugee scammer

User names used joy rosebaby2k

Claims 24 or 26 or 27 or 30 years old, dob 1st January 1983, single, never married, "student" living in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California or Florida or New York, USA or Dakar, Senegal

Mail addresses used;

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

IP = 41.208.163.248 = Senegal

BRIEF SUMMARY OF THIS TYPE OF SCAM

This scam has a romance element - whereby a scammer is "pretending" to be a young girl - and will send stolen photographs in an attempt to appear legimate. The scammer will most likely "pretend" to be all alone, parentless (they died recently and tragically) and is in now in a refugee camp, where a "pastor figure" allows "her" to use a PC to mail the victim.

The scammer will mention a fortune (cocao/cash/diamonds) ect - and request you to mail "another person" - same scammer or scam partner - lawyer/banker/barrister - who will need some fee paid before the "imaginary" riches are transfered to the victim.

The scammer "pretend" girl - will fall in love with you and plan to travel to you - and live happily ever after with "her" knight in shining armour.

It is all lies - scammers always lie - all they care for is the money they hope you will wire to them.

Delete and do not reply to this and other scammers peddling the same/similar lies

This scammer on this dating site;

http://www.perfspot.com/profile.asp?uid=3D5E9525-F443-4F87-A7E6-60CC17172FEA

Freeda Dickson

Female, 30
Hollywood, Florida
United States

A very good and young gentle looking baby looking for a good and God caring person for something serious for serious relationship,i am loving and caring,romantic,caring and sexy good looking babe.

Date of Birth: Jan. 1
Marital Status: Single
Interested in: Serious Relationship
Looking for: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Body Type: Average
Religion: Christian - other
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Education Level: Some College
Hometown: Hollywood

Messages;

Talk to you later

My names are Miss Freeda Dickson alias known as freedadickson at yah dot com 24 yrs old single and never married. After reading your profile today and i found best among others which gave me the impression of writing this mail to you. For further introductions, you can contact me at [email protected] where we can share pictures and so on.

Yours in love
Freeda

freedadickson(at)@yahoo.com

A very young and single good caring looking girl looking for a good and caring someone for something serious from the ages of 30 to 90, Freeda Dickson

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#19787 by The Enchantress Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:07 am
Mails;

Hallo sweetheart

Ich wei, dass diese E-Mails werden nicht zu Ihnen kommen als eineberraschung, denn wir haben nicht eine frhere Korrespondenz, tragenSie bitte mit me.i wirklich gerne haben eine gute Beziehung mit Ihnen,und ich habe einen besonderen Grund, warum ich mich entschieden, umKontakt mit Ihnen .

Ich habe mich entschieden, um Kontakt mit Ihnen wegen derDringlichkeit meiner Situation hier und nach dem Lesen Sie profile.IUhr Miss Freeda Dickson 26 Jahre altes Mdchen aus Liberia, die einzigeTochter von Late Jemba Dickson der stellvertretende Minister frNationale Sicherheit unter der Fhrung von Prsident Charles Taylor,der jetzt im Exil, nachdem viele unschuldige Seele gettet wurden, meinVater gettet wurde von der Regierung von Charles Taylor, vorwerfen, ermein Vater der Putschversuch.
Ich bin begrenzt, um Kontakt mit Ihnen wegen der Misshandlung I mErhalt von meiner Stiefmutter. Sie geplant, um sofort alle meine sptenVaters Treasury und Eigenschaften von mir seit dem pltzlichen Todmeiner geliebten Father.Meanwhile wollte ich die Flucht nach Europa,aber sie verstecken meine internationalen Pass und andere wertvolleDokumente reisen. Zum Glck hat sie nicht entdecken, wo ich immer meineVter, die Datei enthlt wichtige Dokumente.

(translation)

Hello sweetheart I wei that these emails do not become to you to come as eineberraschung, because we not have a frhere correspondence, carry they please with me.i really gladly have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason, why I decided umKontakt with you. I have me decided, over contact with you because of that urgency my situation here and after reading you profile.IUhr measure Freeda Dickson 26 years old Mdchen from Liberia, which only daughter of Late Jemba Dickson the deputy Minister frNationale security under the Fhrung of Prsident Charles Taylor, which was gettet now in the exile, after many innocent soul were gettet, my father by the government of Charles Taylor, accuses, ermein father the putsch attempt. I am limited, mErhalt around contact with you because of abusing I of my stepmother. My FR father Treasury and characteristics of me since the pltzlichen my loved Father.Meanwhile I wanted it planned, around immediately all the escape to Europe, but they hid my international passport and other valuable documents to travel. To the Glck it does not have to discover, where I ever more meineVter, the file enthlt important documents.

Dearest,

How are you today,I hope you are fine Thank you for your response to my mail. Presentlyi am residing here in Senegal where i am seeking my political asylum asa refugee due to the crisis in my country. Secondly i want to relocatewith you to start up a good business venture that will be profitoriented. After much prayers here i decided to make this contact withyou believing i am safe in your hand.

Nowdueto my political situation, i cannot make this claims by myself, ineed a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why idecided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalfto the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund intoyour position in your country.

I have the deposit certificateand theaccount number of my late father plus the his death certificate,everything concerning this transaction is clear, I will like you tofirst make contact with the bank where this fund have been deposited,let us hear from them before another thing will be done, it is due tothe trust i have in you that made me to disclose this matter with you,believing that i am save in your hand, no body knows what i have andwhere i am, please i asking you for my safety and security keep it veryprivate please, i know that God will see us through.Please send to meyour address together with your phone number.Waiting to hear .

#19789 by The Enchantress Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 am
Hello sweetheart

I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence,please bear with me.i will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.
I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile.I am Miss Freeda Dickson 26 years old girl from Liberia,the only daughter of Late Dickson Jemba the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of Charles Taylor ,he accuse my father of coup attempt.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, m receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee herein Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$4, 7m in of the leading bank with my names as the next of kin. But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about this money since my late father did not disclose it with any body rather do they know about the valuable documents .

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account, and investment of the fund.As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my ist year in th university, when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Before that, i will like to have your full contact as well as your

Phone and fax number.

Your full names and country name

Your age and your passport or identity

Your phone and fax number.

You can not call me on my phone since i do not have phone of my own but you can call me through the Rev father's office phone number,+221-768662441,Call and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me from the female hostel.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred. try to check attached massage is my picture,
Hug and kiss
Freeda

#19790 by The Enchantress Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 am
Darling ,

Iam still very happy that you are on my side and all my prayers is thatGod will lead us till we meet very soon. Before I send the bank contactto you, I have already send an authorization letter to the bank withyour name so that when you contact them, they willattend to you as my legitimate partner, so go ahead and contact thebank so that they will start the transfer process immediately.

Please try and let me know that you have contacted them so that I will have a peace of mind over here,
Lots of love,
Freda

Hello dearest

Thank you so much for all the assurances and guarantees which you have giving me of dealing and playing safe with me towards this onward fund transfer... I really appreciate your efforts and will live forever to appreciate your kind assistance towards helping me out of my unpleasant situation which I am now into.

Bellow is a drafted mail which you have to fill and send to the bank for self introduction, easy clarification and easy claims of the fund (money):

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attn: Dr Audu Usman,

My name is Mr....................... from ........................... with details i.e names, address and contact telephone number as:-
Name: .......................................................
Address: ....................................................
Contact Number: ........................................
Country: .....................................................

I'm contacting you on behalf of Miss Freda Dickson the next of kins of a deposited sum of Four Million, Seven Hundred thousand U.S Dollars (US$4,700,000.00) by her late father, late Dr Dickson Fred for safety purposes. I was contacted by his only remaining daughter Miss Freda Dickson to provide a foreign bank a/c where the deposited fund (money) will be transferred to.

I hope you are having a good and memorable day? as for me like I told you that here in the refugee camp is like when someone is inside the prison yard, I don't have freedom, even I don't know if there is anything going on like this good life, My love one, I wish you understand what am passing through over here, you would not have left me alone without writing me to keep me inform about the bank response with the transfer, but I think maybe it is due to your job you are into that makes you to be occupied, still you need to make a time to remember me, I am dieing of hunger here, no one to care for me except the little help of the Reverend father.

I want you to call me through the office phone number of my reverend father which I will give you again now +221-768662441 so that we can have some oral talk with each other, Dear I want to be with you over there in your country as soon as the bank transfer the money into your account, so that I will have my freedom and start a new life after we have invested
part of the money into a good business of your recommendation and you will be managing the investment project for me while I will go back to school to complete my studies,

Please I want you to contact the bank now if you have not, and let me know that you have contacted them OK

#19791 by The Enchantress Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:09 am
Fake death certificate and additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;