Information on romance scams and scammers.
#2708 by Ralph Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:42 am
This is the entire script of a Nigerian love scammer, if you have found this post thanks to our good friend google, I can assure you it is a scammer who has sent it.

The script will normally flow with little variation or regard to anything you may have sent, occassionally they may answer a question quickly and revert straight back to script, when they run out of script you may get a combination of repeated emails with off script writing, you will also notice that gone are the days of the long email

Hi sweetie
How are you together with your family?I hope everything is fine.My name is caroline! I am 100% single ,never married.No kids.I am honest, loving, caring, romantic, clean in thought word and deed .I went through your profile and love what you put down there and decided to contact you for true friendship.I need someone who is God fearing that will love me for who i am and not for what i am. A man who is honest and loving that wil always understand me and love,care for me for me too.I have never been married but I dream about it. I am fond of children and I dream about a happy family with the beloved man.I dream about strong relations with the good man..I will love to get to know and learn more about you and meet up together...be Serious and honest
Please i will want you to contact me here; [email protected] (note that like all scammers other email address will be used to send the same script)
Thanks and God bless you.
caroline

about caroline
I was so amazed to hear from you,Guess why,because I never thought any man would be interested in a lady who is just trying to find love on Online dating.I have tried so many ways to get men to notice me, i know it sounds crazy but i guess i'm not just lucky with men, and when i get to meet a man i fall in the hands of terrible men who were not ready for any relationship...and that just hurts me so bad, tell me will you break my heart too, I have been hurt so so much and wont want to go through that again, it took me so long to get over my last heart break and i know how it feels to be hurt,I'm caroline s,single lady,never been married,no kids,I am very communicative,easy going,outspoken,I am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to recieve... Im the only Daugther of my parents,My dad died last 4 years in Auto-accident,and my Mum move back to Nigeria,I've been staying with my uncle in the state But he treated me so bad and even tried to rape me several time when he is drunk so i then ran away from him to Visit my sick Mum in Nigeria right now.,I'll be coming back to the states real soon, that will be after my friend gets better, My dream now is that i'll relocate with the right man,Now I guess a question will come to your mind(Why is she Single)isn't it...ok ok,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him,I caught him on bed with my best close friend,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,lol...so this led me to break up with him,was I right by that decision???I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a comppassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol...Hmmmm.My goal in life is to be married and have a happy family in a home filled with love.I need a man to spend the rest of my life with and who knows if it might be you.It's so great to be together and love and I hope, someday we'll meet and we will be happy in our souls and hearts! I guess enough is being said about me.So Tell me more about yourself...if you have some picture to send it to me..The first sight of love is the last of wisdom." I can't wait to hear from You ..
Much love
caroline

question
I'm glad to hear back from U.You seem very attractive and sound nice..to know better.it's has warm my heart and I am hoping to get to always hear from you.I hope this will take us to the next level and we could build a relationship that will last forever.Distance between us does not bother me as I know we could meet,I liked your profile and all I read about it was awesome,it will be my pleasure to get to know more about you and answer the following love questions openly and honestly with each other..
What do you do for a living?
You ever been married?
Do you have a kids?
What do you seek for in a relationship?
What are the basic qualities you seek for in a lady?
What sort of relationship you seek for?
What do you do for fun?
What religion, if any, does your believe in?
Are you morning or night person?
What is your idea of a perfect date?
What is your favorite...
color, food, place to go, movie, song, drink, relative, gift to receive, style of clothing, flower..
Do you like public intimacy?
How long have you been single?
What's being single like?
What are the top ten gifts You would like to receive from Your Love?
Do you want children? How many?
What is your idea of a dream...
house, car, vacation, job?
What did You always want to be when you "grew up?"
How do you treat your lady?
Why do you need a lady?
Can you love this lady?
What is love to you?
Would you hit your lady for any reasons?
but asking all of those questions will definitely bring us a step forward and closer in getting know one another. I hope to hear back from you soon, I eagerly await for your reply.
Yours caroline

answer to those my Question
Hello Sweety
What a good answer to those my Question.I adore you and I am opening my heart to you.Just need you to be easy with it.I feel so safe and secure in you.Can you be the man of your word in your written,I hope you can.Since the question is reciprocal,my answers are below here:
What do I do for a living? Im a waitress and student..
Have I ever been married? No
Do I have any children? No ,
What do I seek in a relationship? I seek to have a long term relationship with someone I love and we can grow old together,honesty,understanding,sincerity,love and sharing,sharing the good times and bad times together with no fear of what the world might put upon us. I guess would come the balance that is missing in my life, someone who can trust me and I can trust with feelings, innermost secrets and desires in life.
What sort of relationship you seek for? I want my husband to be honest, loving caring, loyal, yet independant wiith an open mind,the relationship I want us to be build on the solid foundation which is love and trust,I do believe with this 2 ingredients of relationship,so many relationships has come to success unlike ones built on falses and pretencies.
What qualities do I seek in a Man? Honesty, faithfulness,caring, the ability to love me for who I am,not who you want me to be,I don't expect anybody to change for me, I shouldn't have to change for someone.

What do I do for fun? I like to do a wide variety of things for fun. I like to bowl, shoot pool, play golf,( none of which I'm very good at, but I really enjoy them), I also like to get away, maybe a weekend trip to the beach in the winter, or go to the mountains, just relax and enjoy.
What religion do I practice? Im a christain...I do beleive in God alot..
Am I a morning or night person? Both to a sense. When I have to work,
What is my idea of a perfect date? Wouldn't so much be where or what we do, would be who it's with. If your on a date with the person and everything just clicks or falls into place.....that's my idea of a perfect date.
What's my favorite...
color, Blue
food, porkchops and mashed potatoes,Pizza and sea food.
place to go, anywhere with the Man of my life as long as we are both happy
movie, The Crow(with Brandon Lee),and I really like The LakeHouse
song, now that's a tough one, prbably Sitting on the Dock of the Bay
drink, well living in the south that's gotta be sweet-tea
relative,Im left alone and my mum
gift to recieve, love, eveythibng else pales in comparison
style, I'm a working Woman,so my favorite style is more dress/casual
How do I feel about public intamacy? Yes, but only to a point. Giving my boyfriend a hug, a kiss, or holding hands are great, but nothing further I think that
should stay behind closed doors.
How long have I been single? I haven't had a boyfriend in over 2 years. I haven't met anyone that I've connected with since then.
Do I want children, if so how many?Yes I do want children ..2 or 3 kids.
however this time I'd like to be better prepared for Motherhood.
What is my dream job, car vacation, house? I have my dream job, I love what I do(would love it more if I got paid better), my deam car is a '57 Willys, my grandfather had one when I was a kid, and I loved that car,vacation, to spend a whole year traveling and learning history of different places and cultures, house, a log and stone house way out in the country,maybe out west up in the mountains.
What did I want to be when I grew up? A kid,(l.o.l.) I always wanted to be the best Mother and Wife I could ever be.
How would I treat a Man? I treat all Guys with the utmost respect,my Man I would give all the love in my heart and soul, as well as I possibly can.
Why do I need a Man? I need a Man so I can share my life with,Although I have spent 2 year single, and to me it was well worth it, I feel like I'm only half of what I can be.
How would I love my Man? with every bit of being I have in my heart
and soul, without judgement or jealosy. I would love my man with the love
you can have only for that special guy in your life.
What is love to me? Being able to always see the goodness in a persons heart, being able to see past the shortcomings and realize that the person is who you want to grow old with and have those "butterflies" throughout life.
Would I ever hit my Man? NEVER, I honestly just couldn't live with myself doing that. One thing my mother taught me is just how wrong that action is and how devastating it can be when you are in love. I'm afraid of how that would adversly affect how I feel about myself. I might come across sort of gruff, but truth be told, I'm just a teddy bear at heart, the thought of hurting ANYBODY, hurts me.
I answer them all in fullness, and as honestly and truthfully as possible. I hope my answers to your questions are what you are looking for in a Woman. And I can't wait to hear back from you soon.
MUCH LOVE AND LOVE ALWAYS
caroline

A Desire And Want
Dear
Here I go allowing all to know that I have a desire and want to be closer to you. You are a really great person that has allowed me to realize a lot of things in life. I appreciate and thank you dearly. I'm here and always will be. All you have to do is e-mail me, and you know I'll answer you. This is your invitation, and it'll be open whenever you're ready to do the rest. You've showed me true love, something no one has ever done. Thanks.
Love Always,
caroline

Falling Secretly In Love
Dear
I'm writing to let you know how I feel about you. I don't know how to tell you face to face, so I am going to put my feelings in words, on this page. Since the day I met you, I haven't been the same. My feelings I just can't seem to tame. I am starting to care for you in a different way. I think of you every day! I love everything about you! Your smile, your eyes, your hair, your body, etc... I am pretty sure you got the point. I can't get you off my mind, damn, Baby Boy, you got me feeling stupid, because I know you may not feel the same, but my feelings just keep growing each and every day. Well, what I am trying to tell you is I am SPRUNG, and I am falling in love with you - yes, this is true! But I understand if you don't feel the same. Damn, I know this sounds lame, but I have to let you know how I really feel. And this is no lie, I am for real.
Love always,
caroline

Your Are Special
Dear
Life is so unpredictable. Changes always come along, in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you.
It might be all the things I see on the surface, the things that everyone notices and admires about you, qualities, capabilities and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart; these things set you apart from everyone else. But it may also be the big things ... the person you really are that I hope to know more someday. And it might also be the little things ... the way you walk and all your actions. I receive so much joy just being able to see a smile in your eyes. If I ever figure out the magic that makes you so special, I'd probably find out that it's a combination of all these things. You are a rare combination of so many special things. You are really amazing.
Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts. There are even times when I awaken, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams. Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you.
Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you.
Love Always,
caroline

How Much You Mean To ME
Dear
I don't know how to start this letter, because I'm afraid it might be the end of our good acquaintance, or if I'm lucky, the realization of my dreams, which is for you to love me as I love you. I told myself I might as well take the risks because it's the only remedy I know that could unburden this feeling I've been keeping ever since.

Jourina, I love you. I know you'll find it hard to believe me if I tell you now how much you mean to me. I could hardly understand what I feel for you, knowing how to endure those long sleepless nights just thinking only of you. I've never been like this before. I just don't know how to pour out my feelings for you. I wanted to find the perfect words to make you realize how much I need you and love you, but words continue to elude me, what would they be? Something poetic? I'm sure it should be heartfelt and out of the ordinary. I'm afraid it's no use; every time I look at you, the words came out the same… I love you!
Love always,
caroline

I Really Love You
Dear
You are the only one who can make me happy with your love and affection. Since I have met you, I have noticed that life is worth living. I live mine for you. You have stolen me from me. Alone I can be lost. So, do not let the distance between us become larger. Each day is more wonderful that the previous one as I know that I will see you. Although I know that you will ignore me, as usual, I still want to see you. The further you will go from me, the more I will love you. A heart truly in love never loses hope but always believes in the promise of love, no matter how long the time and how far the distance. There are so many ways I want to tell you that I really love you, my sweetheart. My feelings for you are true and pure ... like a virgin. I have tried lots of times to confess but you are always acting deaf to what I say. Remember one thing ... I love you and I will always love you. Loving you is something I love to do.
Love always,
caroline

Secret Love

Dear

I cannot put in words how I feel about you when I see you walk by. These intense feelings will never go away until I can have you in my arms, and that you realize that there is only one woman for you and it is me. Everyday, I hope that you will come into my life and tell me how you feel because what I feel for you exists only inside my heart. You are the only man that can understand me, and you can only reach it; I give you the key, please unlock what you know can be the love you can only dream of. You are beautiful and I can't help but fall for you deeper every day. I can only hope that the day will arrive when you look deep into my eyes and you tell me what I have been waiting to hear: that you love me the same way I'm thinking of you always.
Love always,
caroline

Good morning to You my love
How are You doing?I hope you are doing great..I can't stop thinking of you all the day of my life. I'm most expecially to hear about how we will finally meet.Well i really want to meet you in person and feel you with flesh to flesh.I really want to settle down in a wonderful home called Mine.I really want to Stand beside you and be with you for the rest of my life.All what i just want from you now is Trustworthy,i don't want a Man that will hurt me bcos hurting is not good and it don't make the Relationship last long and i don't want a Man that will be a liar to his wife,i do all my things in trustworthy way.i was born to be Honest and i have God fearing in my mind.Pls i don't want you to hurt my feelings for you Trust me My heart is set on You..But the problem I'm having now is that i want to come back to states but my return ticket has expired and I need token amount to re-new it so that I can get back to the states before the dead line which i don't have cash on me to do that and also to stay with you if you don't mind because I don't want go back to that my stupid Jerk uncle anymore.So i really want you to help me so that we can be together.I'm so excited to meet You
Yours Truely
caroline

Here we go, now the money requests

The sick mum needs drugs
How are you doing ?? Baby i wanted you let you know whats on my mind...I really care about you and i want to know you more,,,with you i feel so happy, I feel complete. You are the piece of the puzzle that was missing in me. I didn't know what would fill that void, but I know now that it was always you. We've become such good friends, I trust you, and I care about you so much and I know that you feel the same way. It is so wonderful to know that you care for me as much as I care for you. I feel so overwhelmed with emotion that I'm speechless. I really am speechless. I just want you to know that my feelings for you is so pure and real . Thinking of how much you care for me as well brings me such comfort when I'm not feeling so great. Everything seems so right these days; everything makes sense. Thank you for coming into my life...Right now i'm just having some difficulties to sort out mom's drugs and i need your help so i can get the money to get mom drugs for her...Sweets...I want you to help with $450 dolars so i can get some drugs for mom.....Meanwhile i will send you my picture soon..I Hope you like it anyway...

Take care Darling and i hope to read from you soon.

Caroline

The mother needs an operation
HI
How are things going with you and what have you been up to lately, things are just so different here in Nigeria, Last week when i went to the hospital to find out how much
moms surgery would cost, guess how much they told me? the hospital said it would cost dollars for her pelvic surgery, Anyway i knew i did not have such amount of
money and i had to start a donation organization, do you think thats a good idea, anyway i think its a good idea, cos we've been receiving donations from so many different
people and just two days ago we received donations from Two Americans that are based here in Nigeria, I was so happy and so was mom when i told her people were donating to
her surgery, and she said its good to know there are people still willing to help the needy, Anyway its very early and i have to think of what to do for the day and later go return
the books i borrowed from the library, Hey! come to think of it, why don't you make donation for my moms surgery? I'm pretty sure shes really gonna like that((SMILE)), The
donations will be ending On Wednesday, anyway you just tell me how much you're willing to donate before Wednesday and when you will be able to make the donation and I'll
tell you how to send your donation((SMILE)), Mom says hi, I have to start with the daily chores, I'll talk to you later....Bye
caroline

I want to fly to see you
'i am very much happy to hear from you and i hope you would be a man am looking for to spend the rest of my life with. What i need now is for you to loan me $950to renew my ticket so that I can get back to the states .So I would love you to come and pick me up at the nearest Airport to You. I promised you that am going to pay you back since you are going to accomodate me. and as soon as am with you, i would have to get something to be doing in other to pay you back. So how do you treat a woman, can you send me some of your pics if you don't mind because i believe in one thing in life anything you are doing you just have to be honest and sincere so that you may achive your goal. Can you tell me about your last relationship?? And how do you feel when you did not have any woman with you ??.............What I am seeking for is a man as laid out in Proverbs 31. A man who is strong (but not overbearing), loyal, respectful, kind and sweet. That carry himself like the king in all situations. That arouse my intellect as well as physical desires. Looking for that somebody that I can share my entire life with. Somebody that is not afraid to be loved as well express love...........Hope to hear from you soon
caroline

And of course the all important Western Union payment info

Here is the Flight Agent Infos to send the money By Western Union Money Transfer Via.
Name:ADESANMI A JEREMIAH
CITY:LAGOS
ZIPCODE:23401
Text Question :POWER OF LOVE
ANSWER:HONESTY
After sending the money.u will give me the Western Union Comfirmation infos .....Sender Name,Sender address,country,state,zipcode Text Question and Answer.Mtcn Number and Amout sent..

Dont lose your money to these vile scammers, if any of this looks remotely familiar to someone you are in contact with, then there is every chance you have a scammer, post the details and we will help you to check it out, be sure to remove any of your own information
Advertisement

#2765 by Ralph Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:12 am
Here is another email address used by this scammer

[email protected]

Please dont be the next victim