Information on romance scams and scammers.
#19884 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:51 pm
JOHNYY

Liar and romance scammer

User names used johnyy tryitagain2 johnlvu

Claims 42 or 55 years old, dob 18th May or 25th August 1954, bisexual, single, divorced with dependant "daughters", "marketing and advertising" or "self employed" or "sales" or "professional executive" living in Columbus, Ohio or Binghamton, New York or Hyrum, Cache County, Utah, USA or Edmonton, Alberta or Nova Scotia, Canada

Mal address used [email protected]

IP = 41.218.203.61 = Accra, Ghana

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.bookofmatches.com/my/page/TRYITAGAIN2.htm

TRYITAGAIN2 - Companionship, love, loyalty, kindness, interests/goals in common, non-smoker/drinker, able to communicate.I have been living here for 4 1/2 years, moving to Edmonton from Nova Scotti to accept a very good job. Am single (divorced) for 10 years. I love to travel and have visited many countries through my work. I have always remained active and strive to be healthy. I have no unhealthy habits, I do enjoy a good red wine socially. Being in love and sharing your love and life with someone is the greatest gift of all.....I have placed my photo and biography here on this site to create and establish a serious relationship leading to friendship and marriage.I am an optimist,enjoy all sports,travel,adventure,photography,arcitecture,music,museums,art.I communicate well with all people and enjoy meeting and learning new cultures.I am college educated,own my contracting business now for 21 years and I am financially secure.My character is kind,romantic,caring and loving person with a great sense of humor and patience. My goal is to create a warm ,loving environment for a future family based on love ,trust and understanding. I have raised my 2 adult daughters to be educated,smart and independent. I am now living alone for several years and wish to have a family life again.

Binghamton, New York

42 years of age

5' - 5'2
Single, with kids
Exercutive Sales
Here For Long Term Relationship

http://www.syl.com/15503397p

My name is tryitagain2. I am a 55 years old man from Binghamton, United States.
About myself I can say the following: I have brown eyes. I am average and I am of medium stature.
I'm straight and at present I am single.
I'm here to find like-minded people, for chatting and for dating.
Briefly about my habits: I am an early bird. Among drinks I prefer cocktails and I don’t smoke and dislike smokers.

I already have children.

I have been living here for 4 1/2 years, moving to Edmonton from New York to accept a very good job. Am single (divorced) for 10 years. I love to travel and have visited many countries through my work. I have always remained active and strive to be healthy. I have no unhealthy habits, I do enjoy a good red wine socially. Being in love and sharing your love and life with someone is the greatest gift of all.

Messages;

I am looking for a lady who is looking for a real love without any fakes or role plays. I just want to find a lady who will love me, need me, will not be able to live without me, will give birth to our kids and always smiles to me I want to find a lady who will be my princess of my life, who will need my care and love. I am here for my unique, who is also looking for me too.. I am here for my princess who is searching for my love, for my care to get support and for my shoulder to sleep on...

looking for a woman with a big heart who is fun to be with who knows what a men wants and how to treat a man and who knows the meaning of being sincere trustworthy loyal and who is full of love and passion. so if you think you might be thewo man of my dreams then keep in touch, Best wishes to you all in finding love and friendship.

I am a person who has a lot of interests as I consider different hobbies can make my life more interesting and colorful, and that is very important to be a broad-minded person. So I like to play golf, fitness, tennis, I also like dancing, dining out......

I have to travel some 8 to 10 times a year. Most all of our work is over seas; I may be gone every 6 to 8 weeks on a trip for about 7 to 14 days each time. I love to travel if you’re my sweetheart I hope you would enjoy traveling and seeing the world some because I sure don’t want to go to all these wonderful parts of the world alone.

I am looking for the "real deal" rather than a "quick fix."

Age group of a desired partner: 20-60

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#19886 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:52 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.