Information on romance scams and scammers.
#19902 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:12 pm
IRINA STARSHOVA

Liar and romance scammer

User name used tenderirochka

Claims 25 years old, dob 14th July 1984, single, no children, "proof reader" or "unemployed" living in Vasilkovka Town (Vasyl'kivka), Dnipropetrovs'ka Oblast, Ukraine

Mail address used [email protected]

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.24) Professional

IP = 77.120.128.239 = Kharkov, Ukraine

This scammer on this dating site http://www.sweetheartsunlimited.com/profile/tenderirochka.html

Tenderirochka

25-year-old Woman
Dnepropetrovskaya, Ukraine
Seeking: Man 30 to 55
Relationship: Single
Have Children: No
Appearance: Attractive
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Religion: Christian - Other
Smoking: I don't smoke
Drinking: I don't drink

Smart girl with tender soul and loving heart I am a very optimistic woman, always hope that tomorrow everything will be better than today I believe that I am lucky and life likes me! I smile in spite of something and like to be active

Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 168 cm (5 ft 6 in)
Weight: 55 Kg (121 lb)
Education: Masters degree
Income: I 'll tell you later
Languages Known: English

My Personality:

Smart girl with tender soul and loving heart I am a very optimistic woman, always hope that tomorrow everything will be better than today I believe that I am lucky and life likes me! I smile in spite of something and like to be active

Perfect Match:

Somebody who can support me and who can understand me, somebody who are very honest and want to be happy, somebody who realize what family means and he is ready to unite his life with me!

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#19903 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:13 pm
Message;

Smart girl with tender soul and loving heart I am a very optimistic woman, always hope that tomorrow everything will be better than today I believe that I am lucky and life likes me!

I smile in spite of something and like to be active Somebody who can support me and who can understand me, somebody who are very honest and want to be happy, somebody who realize what family means and he is ready to unite his life with me!

Mail;

You answered!!!!! you answered!!!! you answered!!!!!!!

Is it really you????? Yes? Oh, how glad i am to get your letter!!!!

I am going to chat a bit about me, I am a faithful person, honestly, nicely, sincerely, attentively, I like to speak with the truth as sooner or later the truth goes out to the light, and for me, i don't like people who lie....don't take it personally but if you just play games, don't waste your time with me! But i really hope that you are a good man with serious intentions I am also very family oriented. I do not have have any children and would like to have a family one day and that is why i am here!!!!!! Don't think that men from my country are bad! No!! Simply i think that my beloved lives far from me and i hope to find him and to tell him that it is me!!! His destiny!!!!
So, i am from a very small town, from Ukraine. I am quite adult woman, not naive like young girls, that is why i hope you will be serious with me...

Ok, what else? I like to listen to any type of music, I would like to touch the guitar, I like to learn on other cultures, I like the animals, to go out to the country to taking fresh air, and i like to read...usually i read every day!!!! More than 9 hours per day!! It is my work!!!! i will tell you about it next time!

By the way, feel free to ask me any questions you want and I will gladly answer your questions freely! I want to be open and honest with you and let you know that I truly believe in open and honest and free communication and to be able to speak openly about any topic. So ask me any questions you wish and I will answer them all!

By the way, i have a very interesting question for you!!!! If we one day we find out that we are meant to be together and we can share many things together here as soulmates..well, i told you that I am very serious in my desires to find a soulmate, so it would be my pleasure to be your woman and visit you and fall in love with you. With that, if we find that we want to be together and we want to meet tell me your dream of a first date and place to meet. What would be your ideal first date and where would we meet and what would we do once our eyes meet and hearts melt ? Interesting question!
I will look forward to your next letter and tell me more about you and your life!!!

Ira

#19904 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:14 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;