Information on romance scams and scammers.
#130728 by ratt84 Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:07 am
FMF
wilsongoodman905
Looking for the right onw
Age & Gender: 45 Year Old Man

I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Long Term
My Education: Graduate Degree
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
looking for caring loving woman and god fearing :=)

About Me
I am an intelligent, active man who is attentive, confidient, affectionate, warm, easy to please, calm spirited, and is a romantic who believes a successful relationship is one with a foundation of shared trust and honesty. I strive to live healthy. I have a outgoing caring attitude. Passions I enjoy sharing include: Intelligent, intimate, open communication, sharing our laughter with playful fun & humor, natures scenic beauty & travel, music, cultural events, theatre, museums, the arts, varied outdoor sports and activities,entertaining, candlelight dining, educational events, weekend outings, quiet times, and sharing together time. Once I meet and connect with a great woman who is the right woman and captures my mind and heart, it will be fascinating to share romantic moments, great kisses, our interests and ideas, goals and aspirations, our passions and desires. I seek that Special woman who's motive,open and honest as mine are. Someone with intelligence and integrity who values and desires to share those things that are truly important in life in a deeper physicial, mental, emotional, and spiritual level relationship. Let's inspire and bring out the best in each other and together

waiting to read back from you
Advertisement

#132305 by ratt84 Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:40 am
Hi,thanks for the message am sorry i get back 2 u late it just dat am kind of busy okay but now am free to talk to u i would really love 2 know more about u as well anyway i will get back to u with my pictures n more about me okay.take ya Alex :shock:

Received: from [196.46.245.49]
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012
Lagos, Nigeria
#132464 by ratt84 Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:56 am
Hello ...
How are you doing there?and Let me start by saying my name is wilson alex ,am a single father of one child,am 45 years old.... and I hope we'll be able to start getting to know each other now.I should tell you that I am very open-minded, There is no one on earth more serious about finding love and a successful marriage than I am, and you can count on that. we are 2 of our family ,i am originally from us,My hobbies are reading,watching movies, swimming, hiking and climbing, listening to soft music's but One thing that is extremely important in my life is music, and I think that we'll discover that you and I like very different types of music,and that will be one of our great challenges in the future. Not an insurmountable challenge, but one that we will have to work on seriously because music is my greatest joy and passion in life, second only to love itself. My great dream for the future is to find the woman I can marry,Dear I just want a partner that can share mutual respect, trust, sincere concern, and of course lots of love & affection. I'm caring, nice, loving, understanding, romantic, God fearing, faithful I want someone to spend all my time with,sharing all the pleasures I've discovered in life, and that's a lot, believe me. How has life been treating you without a man? what exactly are you looking for in a man ?what do you expect from me ?tell me about your past love...Waiting to read back from you

alex.............Thanks

Received: from [41.206.13.218]
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012