Information on romance scams and scammers.
#20021 by began steele Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:06 pm
IMFRAGAZUP
Male
44 years old
cleverland
United States
[email protected]
Proxy IP's

Hey, How are you? I hope all is well. My time on this thing has gone by so fast, and I am still learning what I like and don't like about it. I just stumbled across your page or rather profile and am forced to admit you are a beautiful woman. I apologize for complimenting the superficial first, however you did catch my eye. But your words however captured my attention and pushed me to send you a message. I don't know what to say other than to apologize for not having my page in a manner where you could learn even more about me.I will promise as soon as I can set a day aside from work, I will set it up better.I may call upon you for some help. I am not familiar with what to do for backgrounds or fonts. I am wondering what would you like to know about me. I am 43, and from Ohio . Well, I am 6'1..
I am at this very moment trying to put a few new ones up on my page.What would you like to know about me? Where can our conversation begin? I am a person who loves true friendship and good if not great conversation. Friendship is essential to the soul.I've studied philosophy and child psychology. I am a lover of words so I enjoy writing and reading when time permits me. I have learned that time isn't as permissive as when I was younger. I haven't any children. but don't want to rush anything. and am presently out of state to Benin for my constructive work, i will be happy when i get back by end of this month and meet you in person, i just want to keep contact with you till i get back home, and i can relocate to anywhere if i could see the perfect match of me, and it depends on you,distance does not matter in love it makes it go stronger.im me on yahoo imfragazup im me online now to chat with you am online on yahoo now.
philip.

Typically, this scammer claims to be from USA but is actually working on a contract in Africa. This is therefore a standard scammer message and follows the usual pattern. There are also some other fairly standard lines, underlined in the message. Other pointers are the claim to be inexperienced with computers. It also appears here. pigbusters

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
Advertisement