Information on romance scams and scammers.
#131717 by Spook Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:23 am
http://www.saymehi.com/profile.php?ID=87139
vi45ne
- 47 y/o female :mrgreen:
- Anchorage, USA
- English, English, English
- Self-Employed
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2012-10-31 05:44:19
- ID: 87139
Description:
I am a good person, very romantic and very sweet with my woman, open mind, easy going, polite, I am fit because I play my favorite sport soccer, I like sea food, nice music like salsa, rock and gospel, in summer I am going to the beach just for swimming and relax.
Ideal match description:
She must be very sweet and very romantic , open mind, easy going, respect and give peace to her man, polite, slim enjoy to exercise, cinema, may be like sea food in summer going to the beach for relax and swimming, likes nice music and computers

how are you and your family? I am Mr. Villela, it give me a great pleasure to write you after viewing your profile on saymehi.com, which interested me to have communication with you, I really want to have a good relationship with you immediately you see my offline I will like you to Send me brief message on my personal email: [email protected] to enable me tell you more on issue of common interests between us.

Dr. Reinhard Niedermayr
Advertisement

#132155 by Spook Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:20 am
IP: 175.142.184.74
ISP: Telekom Malaysia Berhad
State/Region: Selangor
City: Petaling Jaya

Hi , I am Villela, widow, I am very happy to received your mail from saymahi.com, I will like to know more about you, your job, age, what do you do for a living, where are you from, I mean your country and what kind of relationship are you searching for on saymehi.com and i will like you to send me your pictures, I will be expecting to read from you. Yours, Villela.