Information on romance scams and scammers.
#131787 by ratt84 Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:14 pm
frankwhyte
Love me for me
Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 2" (188 cm)
Body Type: A Extra Few Pounds

I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Long Term
My Education: Graduate Degree
My Marital Status: Divorced
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
seeking something serious

About Me
Am an educated professional physically fit, athletic and financially secure who is looking for some love, romance, laughter and good times. I am the type of person who enjoys spending time at home as well as spending terrific times at a fine restaurant or traveling to interesting and romantic locations. I am an extremely honest, generous and compassionate person who works hard and desires someone who wants to spend quality time and get to know me and become my best friend. I am also a very respectful person and I feel that dignity and respect is the cornerstone to any successful relationship. If the two people respect each other than so many things will fall into place and the experience could be magical.

How are you doing . I like your profile , but besides that there is something about you that lures me to you . Can we be friends ,, chat and know ourselves better?
Ok thats cool . This is my number +1 646 504 1827 send me a text message and this is my personal email address [email protected] . You can write me and tell me more about you
Take care of you and have a nice day

phone number analysis
ELCO DATA
Phone Company: BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - NY
Exchange Details: 646-504-1827
Line Type: Wireless Cellular
LOCATION DATA
Country: United States United States Flag State: New York New York State/Province Flag
County: New York City: New York
Advertisement

#131788 by ratt84 Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:17 pm
facebook.com/ronny.lawson.52
Ronny Lawson
Worked at engineer
Lives in Aberdeen
Divorced
Male
About Ronny
Am an easy going person, love traveling and going to play squash

same profile pic
#131910 by ratt84 Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:16 am
How are you doing . To start with , am Frankie , and you ?A little about me .I enjoy nature and that includes camping, biking, hiking and boating. In the colder months I love to play volleyball, pool and cards. I love to sit and cuddle by a fire in my fireplace and watch a good old fashioned classic movie. I love westerns.
I am independent, loyal, compassionate, funny, creative, open-minded, responsible. My ethnicity:I was born in Greece My father american and my mom , is itallian... there aren't too many purebreds around these days. . I am a contractor and a divorcee and a father of one Tell me , kids , likes and dislikes , hobbies , what do you do for a living , family and all

Received: from [67.205.119.242]
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012

IP: 67.205.119.242
Hostname: ip-67-205-119-242.static.[b]privatedns
.com
ISP: IWeb Technologies
Organization: Ev Investments, Llc
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Quebec
City: Montreal[/b]