Information on romance scams and scammers.
#20052 by The Enchantress Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:53 am
CAVANA JANE WHIPKEY

Liar and romance scammer

User name used sweetwildcavana

Claims 20 or 21 years old, dob 20th September 1988, single, "student" living in New York, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 122.55.47.67 = Philippine in Philippines

This scammer on this dating site http://www.soul-lover.com/profiles/vrjjoppfcviagaw0.html

sweetwildcavana
21-years-old female
From United States
Seeking male: 18 - 50
Drop the attitude and I drop everything

feel free to contact me in YM: sweetwildcavana .

Hi I'm new to this site, this is cavana. I would call myself a free spirit. Someone who goes wherever life takes me.Well, I'm pretty much a go-with-the-flow kinda person now, anything from mild to wild I'm down with....and that's not just about the sex. lmao.I don't mind a quiet evening sitting at home watching movies, and i wouldn't mind staying up partying all night either. lol. People change when something big happens in their lives...and I've decided to be happy in life no matter what comes my way, a smile can mean the difference in a bad a good day for someone....if you have any questions just hit me up!

marital status: Single
eyes: Gray
hair: Brown
body type: Average
tall 5'8 (173cm)
weigh 115 lbs (52kg)
education: Student
smokes: No, don't smoke
drinks: Socially
has children: No
job: Student

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#20053 by The Enchantress Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:54 am
Messages;

I would call myself a free spirit. Someone who goes wherever life takes me.Well, I’m pretty much a go-with-the-flow kinda person now, anything from mild to wild I’m down with....and that’s not just about the sex. lmao.I don’t mind a quiet evening sitting at home watching movies, and i wouldn’t mind staying up partying all night either. lol.

People change when something big happens in their lives...and I’ve decided to be happy in life no matter what comes my way, a smile can mean the difference in a bad a good day for someone....if you have any questions just hit me up!

I'm attracted to genuine, confident, caring, intelligent men...who are comfortable with who they are and who don't need to be fake or play games. I like a nice guy, maybe with a bit of an edge...but definitely has to be truly kind and caring. Someone that can make me laugh is also a plus...I love to laugh...even at myself.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.