Information on romance scams and scammers.
#132147 by ratt84 Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:31 am
netlog.com
hawsbrandon
male - 42 years, San Antonio, United States
Name Brandon Haws
Date of birth 06/10/1970
Location San Antonio, United States
Native language English
Profession US ARMY (Soldier/Police/Security)

About me
I'm Sgt.Brandon Haws, I'm 46yrs old, 6'0"Ft Tall, I'm currently serving the US Army... I love my job it really expose me to a lost of things, I have a kid and i love her so much, i had been in the service now going to 20years. it has been my dream since i was young to serve my country, and am happy i made it a reality.

Impressive profile you have here, let get to know and see if we are perfect match,little introduction about me, I'm Sgt.Brandon Haws, I'm 47yrs old, 6'0"Ft all, I'm currently serving the US Army, I'm presently in Kabul, Afghanistan now in Camp Phoenix. I had been in the service now going to 27yrs. It has been my dream since i was young to serve my country, and am happy i made it a reality. I am here to seek for honest lover and i meet your profile it was interesting and attractive then i drop by to know more better. I am a gentle good man who is much more a giver than a taker and someone who is passionate and compassionate, loyal and endearing, honest and honorable and very much the kind of man who knows how to treat a special woman.I will appreciate if you can drop me a note and tell me more about yourself or IM through my yahoo Email address below [email protected] or you get back to me with your Email address for me to sent you a message more about me and my profession.
Thanks.

also here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=49454
Advertisement

#132150 by ratt84 Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:03 am
Hello love is been a while we talk is everything okay with you? I have miss talking to you babe boo, I just decide to email you that i think of you all day and dream of you all night.... Attached to this email is me and my daughter pictures i hope you love them all. Awaiting to read your email.
Brandon Cares.

Received: from [41.203.67.116]
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Bénin, Nigeria

Image Image

Image Image
#132152 by ratt84 Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:10 am
tagged.com
uid=5975233054
Brandon H
Tagline: Seeking my Missing Ribs...
Relationship Status: Single