Information on romance scams and scammers.
#132340 by ratt84 Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:47 am
Passionsoul5501
Seeking My Right Woman
Age & Gender: 55 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 0" (183 cm)

I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Long Term
My Education: Bachelors Degree
My Profession: Contractor
My Marital Status: Divorced
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
i love cooking
going to the beach
although i havent gone to the beach in a long time now.. stay home listening to a country or romantic song
i enjoy love storys
im a very sensitive person i cry sometimes
with just watching a movie... i usually read several books at a time. i am currently reading the following: max luca do - traveling light chicken soup for the woman
s soul its all too much
also 5 languages of love.

About Me
I am gentle and easy going person, i do like to read and like holding hands when walking with my right one...I am honest, caring, loving, romantic, humble, passionate, affectionate, loyal, faithful,. have ofbeat sense of humor love to laugh alot...
I am down to earth i am young at heart, i do have alot of love in my heart to share with my right one....I am not here for games, i do hate liar's and cheaters and i know some people are on here for games, cos they don,t really know what true love is.. true love is when you understand, believe, trust in each other and build a family.
I do like treating everyone the way i wanted to be treated as. and i do like everyone not bec of who they are but bec of who i am when i am with them always....I am geniue i do not pretend to be someone else. and i do know what i seek ..
And in a relationship without trust it will not last.. and a relationship is base on 100% trust . and i am looking for my best friend soulmate someone to cuddle with and spend my life with someone who is ready to be loved and who is tired of games..

Hello Pretty
am Bobby I am 55 yrs old I'm originally from Italy..i move to Seattle, Washington..and I Have One wonderful and lovely daughter. Well am Single and Looking for that one right woman for me someone that is Honest Caring Kind Hearted and i will also love to get to No you and tell You more about me...I am interested in you. I want to share what I have with one special woman who will appreciate that i have a deep capacity to love that needs to be filled and fulfilled. We can't keep it unless we give it away. I am writing these thoughts as the flow into my head and my sense is that they are coming directly from my heart. I'm feeling very peaceful now I'm sorry that i won't be able to write you much on here as my membership will run out soon -
Here is my ID on Yahoo IM ( Passionsoul5501 ) feel free to mail on ( Passionsoul5501 / @ - y/a/h/ - /o/ o/ ./ c/o/m// or add me up on yahoo messenger.I will waiting to hear back from you. Have a great day!.
Bobby

yahoo avatar
Advertisement

#132341 by ratt84 Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:53 am
FB
Bobby Gilliard
Lives in Seattle, Washington
Divorced
Male
Joined Facebook Yesterday :mrgreen:

About Bobby
Well Gosh, where do I start in describing myself?!! Since I’ve known myself for all this time I’ll tell you that I’m friendly, open, caring, confident, hard working, reliable, very active, funny and fun loving, loyal, generous, trusting and can be trusted, some what of a romantic, strong in my Catholic faith, and best of all a father of two wonderful and lovely daughters. A friend once told me that the easiest way to understand who I am is to know the relationship I have with my two daughters. I love them with all my heart and they are my proudest accomplishment in life. I’m blessed and honored that they call me “daddy”. They had me wrapped around their little fingers from the very first moment I held them in my arms after birth. One is married and the other is in college. They are well rounded and not spoiled. They’ve been raise right. As for me, I love taking trips on weekends to change the pace and get away. I enjoy listening to live music, concerts, the symphony, I love dancing and enjoying the evening out with someone who enjoys life. I’m very positive about life and what’s ahead. I run a lot. I usually do one or two half marathons a year so I run very often. Thank God I do that because I love to eat. I love to cook and love to cook for friends and family and make them drinks. Speaking of drinks, if we get to spend some quality time together I will have make you may favorite drink; “The Perfect Hectorita”. It’s my own version of the margarita. This recipe, which took a year of “research” to develop, has made me so many friends and gotten me invited to so many parties. I’ve yet to have an unhappy friend after having the Perfect Hectorita. So yes, I do have something to offer :) But seriously, I am an honest man, very family oriented, loving and loyal. I'm not into drama. I'm not one to play the field. I like consistency, comfort and trust. I make friends very easily and have never had a problem introducing myself when I’m in a room full of strangers. I don’t drink beer, simply because I never developed a taste for it. I drink everything else though. I love wine, in particular red wine and love the finer things in life. So having said all that I’m looking first and foremost for a wonderful friend. It all starts with the friendship. I’m very respectful, a real gentleman so you will never have to worry about me taking liberties. I’m old school. My momma thought me right. I am now ready for a relationship with the right person. I’m looking for someone who may eventually lead to a stronger relationship, a companion and perhaps more. But, that’s down the road, friends first of course! I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one heck of a good time doing it. Sometimes this makes planning day kinda difficult. Regardless, I enjoy my work day and especially my free time. I hope we meet and get to enjoy each other’s company. Thanks for taking the time to look thru my profile :)

#132343 by ratt84 Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:55 am
To [email protected]
Opened 2012/11/04
Location Aol, United States (86% likelihood) :(
Opened on ACA24AF8.ipt.aol.com (172.162.74.248:51698)

Hello...xxx
How are You doing and How was Your Day Hope all is Fine and Good well Yes this is My Email and am happy to hear from You i will also Love to No more about You and also share with You more about Myself Send me Pics of You I will be waiting to Hear from You xxx
Bobby

Received: from [172.162.74.248]
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012