Information on romance scams and scammers.
#20140 by The Enchantress Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:08 am
CASSIEL HILARY

Liar and romance scammer

User names used cassielwhite hilarycassiel

Claims 23 or 24 years old, dob 14th February 1986, homosexual or straight, single, no children, "art/design" or "teacher" living in Riverside or Los Angeles, California, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 122.55.47.67 = Philippine in Philippines

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.migente.com/cassielwhite/

Race: White

Cute girl looking for a serious relationship. I'm also interested in casual acquaintances or more friends. I want to meet a man whose interested in a real, long-term relationship and all the thrills that go with that - holidays, romance, and fun of course. I'm rent-free so if you're interested in a long-term thing, let's go for dinner and see if there's some magic between us.

http://canada.exercisefriends.com/view_profile.aspx?member_id=103402

I'm cassiel from Cali 24 years old woman.I'm simple nice and romantic!

I'm a 23 year old Female from
riverisde, California

Call me Cassiel cause my friends does. I’ 24 years old.I stood up five feet eight inches. If I were to describe myself physically, I have round eyes, perfectly pointed nose, red and sexy lips and rosy chicks. I’m very fond of singing and I can say that I have a good voice I’m also a good dancer. I love hanging out with my friends and going somewhere were we can do whatever we want. Playing volleyball is my sport and I’m really good in it. I also love playing board games like chess and others. I’m very loving and sweet person. When I’m in love I make sure to it that the guy will never regret in loving me back.Want to know me more check me out message me! [email protected]!!!!

http://www.itsdate.com/profiles/tcgfwilfsecadwf1.html

cassielwhite
23-years-old female
From United States
Seeking female: 18 - 99

marital status: Single
eyes: Brown
hair: Dark blonde
body type: Slim / Slender
tall 5'8 (173cm)
weigh 120 lbs (55kg)
education: Bachelor's degree
smokes: Light smoker
drinks: Socially
has children: No
job: Art/Design

I want someone who will love me for who I am. Love me without any hesitations and doubts. Someone that will amke me smile whenever I'm sad. someone who will cheer me up when I'm down. Someone who can understand my different moods. Believes in me all the time. And someone who is open minded and have a sence of humour. Interested in all my hobbies and love me back as the way I love her.

http://www.onerush.com/member/profile.php?profile_id=10725&s_list=30090&res_num=5

I am female
Looking for female male couple group
My Age 23 y/o
My match age from 18 to 100
My Status Single
Country United States

Call me Cassiel cause my friends does. I' 24 years old.I stood up five feet eight inches. If I were to describe myself physically, I have round eyes, perfectly pointed nose, red and sexy lips and rosy chicks. I'm very fond of singing and I can say that I have a good voice I'm also a good dancer. I love hanging out with my friends and going somewhere were we can do whatever we want. Playing volleyball is my sport and I'm really good in it. I also love playing board games like chess and others. I'm very loving and sweet person. When I'm in love I make sure to it that the guy will never regret in loving me back.Want to know me more check me out message [email protected]

http://opentodate.com/Profile.aspx?Id=68880

cassielwhite :: hot to be with

I’m from LA CA and love the BEACH!!! I’m 23 years old and I’m the third child out of four. I have a baby puppy that loves attention and is full of energy!!! Nothing better then watching some movies with some friends, haven a drink or two at APPLE BZ, or just Chilin with family. Hey by the way my name is CASSIEL but you can call me Cassie

Who I'm looking for:

Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in one selves. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying.

Looking for: Man
Smokes: No
Drinks: No
Job: teacher

Has kids: No
Wants kids: Yes
Religion: Catholic
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Education: Masters

http://www.devilcalledlove.com/user/viewprofile/10004360

Cassielwhite
Seeking : Male

City/Town : Riverside
Body Type : Slim / Slender
Height : 5'8"
Sexual Orientation : Straight
Marital Status : No
Do you have children ? No

Do you want children ? Yes
Do you like pets ? Yes
Level of Education : Grad / Professional School
Profession : teacher
Do you drink alcohol : No
Religion : Catholic

interests

music, cooking computers and other stuffs!,

Call me Cassiel cause my friends does. I' 24 years old.I stood up five feet eight inches. If I were to describe myself physically, I have round eyes, perfectly pointed nose, red and sexy lips and rosy chicks. I'm very fond of singing and I can say that I have a good voice I'm also a good dancer. I love hanging out with my friends and going somewhere were we can do whatever we want. Playing volleyball is my sport and I'm really good in it. I also love playing board games like chess and others. I'm very loving and sweet person. When I'm in love I make sure to it that the guy will never regret in loving me back.Want to know me more check me out message [email protected]!!!!
ideal match

Cute girl looking for a serious relationship. Iâ m also interested in casual acquaintances or more friends. I want to meet a man whose interested in a real, long-term relationship and all the thrills that go with that â holidays, romance, and fun of course.
Iâ m rent-free so if youâ re interested in a long-term thing, letâ s go for dinner and see if thereâ s some magic between us.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#20142 by The Enchantress Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:12 am

Messages;

Deep inside I'm a very sensistive and romantic girl,I smile a lot,love to have fun at site and meet new interesting people,maybe they will teach me something or maybe they we'll get new experience from me,who knows?life is so great and unexpected ,,,,maybe I'll find my future husband here;)

hello i'm cassiel from cali...i'm looking for hook ups here you wanna meet me heres my addy
[email protected]
you can hit me up

#20143 by The Enchantress Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:12 am
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#20144 by The Enchantress Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:13 am

#20145 by The Enchantress Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:14 am