Information on romance scams and scammers.
#20148 by The Enchantress Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:18 am
MUHAMMAD KELLEM

Liar and romance scammer

Aka Kevin Maxwell

Claims to travel to the United Kindom, widower and has a dependant daughter "emi"

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 193.219.209.194 = Lagos, Nigeria

Mails;

hello i saw your warm reply well my names are muhammad kellem my friends callme kevin maxwell.well my reason of contacting you is that i want to get married to you i have searched everywere and now came on conclution to be with you well please tell me what you think about coming over to united kingdom and start a new family and have a great life well i have a lovely daughter who is going to love any woman that gives me her heart and if you are intrested the benefit is with a good job here in uk so you dont have to be idle in the house please tell me what you think of relocating and what you want as a wife and the responsibility you owe your husband.please i await you reply

i am in united kingdom right now........please tell me about your self and what you do for a living...........then i shall send you my pics.........i wait your lovely reply.....

ok would send you after you send yours baby

that i shall send you soon be patient.my pc is faulty.when am thru with the repairs i would do just that.......cheers

ok you got my pics now so send yours too..........

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement