Information on romance scams and scammers.
#132431 by ratt84 Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:36 pm
jamesben215
Looking for the right woman
Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 4" (193 cm)

I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Long Term
My Education: Some College
My Profession: Building Engieer
My Marital Status: Seperated
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
someone nice understanding honest caring loving woman who know how to take care of her man who know what to do at right time who know what love mean.....

About Me
I am very simple nice honest understanding gentle loving easy out going and very caring man... i like going out for dinner also like cooking at home i like holding hand and walking on the beach...i like every simple things easy to get along with
Advertisement

#132432 by ratt84 Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:54 pm
facebook.com/james.ben.3956

James Ben
Worked at Design Engineer
Studied at University of California, Santa Cruz
California High School - Atlanta, Georgia
Separated
Male
About James
I Am very simple nice good understanding honest gentle loving easy out going and very caring man.. i hate liar cheater :lol: ... i like someone that honest caring love and understanding like me lol

Image Image
#132435 by ratt84 Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:16 pm
Oh am glad to hear from you...well i am very simple nice understanding honest loving easy out going and very caring man... i like going out for dinner also like cooking at home like holing hand and walking on the beach... i was born and live in garden grove California... i was married before and have a kid.. am separate now .....i caught my wife cheating on me with my best friend 4year ago and never been with any other woman since then.. i am a man of my word because i hate liar and am not on here for such a game because am not the kind of man who use and hurt woman and i will never take anyone advantages....i wanna have my life with the right woman now who will love me and always be there for each other who will trust me and always believe in whatever what i tell her because i know who i am and i know that am not on here to hurt anyone....please tell me about yourself as well..hope to hear from you soon.. Take care...James

Received: from [41.71.175.200]
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012
Lagos, Nigeria