Information on romance scams and scammers.
#132457 by ratt84 Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:17 am
facebook.com/mike.brooks.5855594
Mike Brooks
Worked at Contractor
Studied at Construction Management
Lives in Frankfort, Kentucky
Divorced
Confact Information: Mobile Phones +1 502-209-9426

phone number +1 502-209-9426
Line Type: Cell Phone
Phone Carrier: Bandwidth.com CLEC LLC - KY
City: FRANKFORT
State: KY
County: Franklin

...am a mixed American my dad was from the state and my mom from Mexico..and i work as a contractor for a construction company....here is my email address [email protected]
Advertisement

#236933 by began steele Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:44 am
MIKE O

Last Active: 15 hours ago
Profile Views: 204 times
Profile Skin: Default
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music:
Blues, Classic Rock n' Roll,Disco,Dance,Electronica, Hard Rock & Metal, Latin,ModernRock n' Roll, Oldies, Pop/Top 40, Rap/Hip Hop,Reggae,Soul/R&B, Instrumental, Acoustic. Most of the time I listen to Whitney Houston, Zapp & Roger, Byron Lee & The Dragonaires, Garth Brooks, Cutty Ranks, R.Kelly,Rihanna, Chris Brown, Mary J. Blige, R&B, Reggae and Soca! Keith Sweat, Mariah Carey, Jagged Edge,Missy Elliott, Sean Paul, TOK, Dixie Chicks,Cassie,Eye Peas, Ne-Yo, Luther Vandross , Elephant Man, Juelz Santana, Beyonce, Keyshia Cole, Black and many more
Sports:
Amusement Parks, Antique Stores,Flea Markets,GarageSales, Art Galleries, In Bars,In Nightclubs, Beach,Bookstores, Charity Events, Coffee Houses, Concerts,Dances - Line,Ballroom,Tango,Karaoke, Sing-along, Libraries,Live Theater, Movies, Museums, Opera,Parks,Raves,Underground Parties, Restaurants, Shopping Malls, Skate,Bike Parks, Sporting Events, Symphony and Volunteer Events.
Interests:
I like playing Soccer, dancing, , music and cooking.I'm romantic, caring vivacious, warm-hearted, open- and single-minded, responsible, family-oriented sun bathing; walking; talking; friends; communicating; corresponding; dancing; karaoke; going on picnics; going to baseball games; watching sports; going to movies and shows; going to the beach; attending or throwing dinner parties; animals (dogs and cats); and cuddling with that "special" person.
About Me:
I am open-minded, very health-conscious, cheerful.I am very sincere in finding my other half in the near future.If you are similarly sincere and looking for good man, then I hope you will give me a chance.I am down-to-earth,loving,very respectful,and know how to treat a lady.If you are truly looking for a loving, pleasant, cheerful, health-conscious man that you can have a wonderful,fulfilled life with, then look no further. I would love to have a faithful, loving wife and family and will do everything possible to have a wonderful relationship that is based on love and mutual respect,I believe we are meant to share living with another person.To me happiness is having someone to love and to be loved by someone.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.