Information on romance scams and scammers.
#20171 by The Enchantress Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:33 pm
LYUDMILA IVANOVA

Liar and romance scammer

Claims 29 or 30 years old, dob 19th May or 6th September 1979, single, never married, no children, "senior sales manager" living in Tashnur, Republic of Mari El, Russia

Mail address used [email protected]

Mails;

Hello!

I did not expect that from you to be interested in me. It is important for me because I had problems with uploading photos to the site and the chances of your appointment was not enough. I am very glad to receive your message. I am looking serious relationship with a man, and I like your profile. I really want to know more about you than specified dating website. What is your name? I do not know where to begin acquaintance, and continue tell about yourself. I would like to say that I am on my first appointment on the Internet. Thus, it is all new to me. Work took me a long time, said selected and the Internet after a quarrel with friends. A friend told me that this is my real chance to find love and family. I decided not to trust the marriage agencies dear? Marriage agencies, because my girlfriends, they have not helped. Even as their friends the Agency does not inspire confidence, and there was not serious Employed. So I decided that in addition to do my own search in the form of annual and dating. It is modern, and many people now use the Internet. I know that many people could find each other online. And many of them are happy? Marriage still going well ahead. I looked at the annual profiles of men on this (dating site) and saw your profile. I decided to stop my search for you. I Hope that I was not mistaken in my choice. Because you will really love me!, and I would like to know you more and more each day. I hope I have a chance to continue? To continue our acquaintance. I believe that we have a lot of things in common, and we want to be interested to learn each other.

In the first place, which would be better start to communicate using instant messaging MSN or something similar. But when I am writing to you from work, because I do not have a home computer system of annual work prohibited not to use these internet programs from personal computer at work. I was not able to make a loss of profits of the rules found my director, that workers are not distracted from their work. I certainly also would like to talk to you online in near future. But now it is not possible. You have to mail me first. I hope that this does not break our future relations. Because we can communicate via e-mail says often. It will not be a problem for you? I very much hope much for your kind answer.

I look forward to your messages view. I send you my photograph, which I hope what you enjoy. I expect also annual photos from you.

PS: I have a cousin, to know that many men at internet ask girls for sex photos. I would like to tell you the right away, that you will not get any from me, not even think about it!

Hi xxxxx!

I am glad to receive your letter. xxxxx I thought that you write to me or not. I am excited waiting your letter. I am very glad that you answered me. Sorry I could not answer you right away. I had a lot of work. When I have the opportunity, I immediately responded your letter. I plan to write to you every day, convinced that it will not be a problem for me.

I want you to say I can unfortunately not give you my phone number. Yes, I have a cell phone, but I have it for work only. Cellular services company will pay me. If my director know that I am talking with whom it does not concern my work, I will deprive the phone, which is a part of my primary work. You must understand me. But if I get a second opportunity to call you, of course I will do it. For me, also will be happy to hear your voice. But I must know the telephone number that may result in you any time, as soon as possible.

When I looked at your profile, I learn that you are a serious man. What do you think is serious about finding the girl. That is why I did my good look at you. I hope that understands you from my previous message that I also looking for serious conditions. I need not light flirting, or just friendship. Friends, I have enough, but the man of a family, I still have not. Court in a position to meet. I'm looking for a man? Marriage for life. It is obviously too early to decisive, will we have children or not, we will get married or not. All that we decide when we will be and certainly not in the letters. I hope much that I will be mother . We are with you adults. Are your Parents than my age. You are more intelligent and experienced than me, but it is even better because this should be a better man. I desired to find a husband? Older than myself, because I do not want to "play" the young girl with teenage attitude. I am desired to create the great love, I am desired not to spend a lot of time out with a long correspondence. Romance was in his youth. Now I need a reality ...

I would like to continue? Little about yourself.

My name - Lyuda. I am 29 years old. I live in the village Tashnur village hard to find the map of this place, because the village is very small. My birthday Sept. 6. Weight - 52 kg. Height - 167 sign Zodiac - Virgo. My favourite flower - rose. My favourite color – light blue. Bad habits, I have not. I've never been married. I have no children. I have a calm nature, I do not like nervous. Nerve cells do not recover. I live separately from my parents. Because since childhood, I desired to live alone. In my life, apart from Mum, Dad and my friend Natali, I have no relative persons as brothers and sisters, I am also the only child in the family. I work in a company that deals with machines and tools for agriculture.

I'm the senior sales manager. I like my job. I have a lot of work to go ahead the career ladder, earlier I was a computer operator. First now I realize that career did not bring me happiness, which was why I have not had a serious relationship with a man. I thought that the first step is to do career, and then create a family. but also develop this. I have reviewed my vision of life and decided that marriage and happiness to me more important than career. It is therefore hope much that it is not too late and I was able to find the future. That is all that came to me in the head to be continued. Little about myself. but I think that in future we can be online each other more, and our communication becomes more comfortable. I hope that we can understand each other. You can find out about me, and ask your questions. I look forward to your next message, you can also communicate more about yourself I'm interested. I am waiting also to get your pictures. And now I send you my pictures. I hope you enjoy it. I will wait for your letter appears.

Your new friend, Lyuda

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#20172 by The Enchantress Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:34 pm
Hi xxxxx !!!!!

I am very glad that you did not forget me and wrote me. I regret that I was not able to respond to you immediately. Computer at work is not always clear, "I had to wait to meet you. Sorry if I do not always fully answer your last minute questions. You do not think I ignored your last minute questions. I am sure that I will try to answer all your last minute questions. Right now I would like to give you maximum information about yourself, and learn more about you. I am writing to you from work, and sometimes I just do not have enough time to answer all your last minute questions. I hope your understanding and you will not be difficult to remind me if I forget that I will respond. I will not take offense if you do not see the answer to what some of my last minute questions in your message. I am sure that you answer my last minute questions soon be ready. We have successfully learn each other better and better. I haber that you will agree.

I would like to talk about myself and my family more. I was born in the village Ivanovka who still live my parents. I-visitors them almost every weekend, at their leisure. The name of my mother Polya, Pope father Peter. They are now retired. Pope Peter works in agriculture. A mother, a homemaker. my mom is very good. She taught me everything that is able to Gore himself. I respect people's kindness, sincerity, honesty and good attitude towards other people. I like the cleanliness and comfort at home. I love to cook. My mother taught me, and now I always do, and everything is kokkenet.

xxxxx Can you say more about yourself? I would like to know a lot about you.

xxxxx Why you decided to l? Re Internet? What do you see in your boyfriend? What are you waiting for relations with a girl? I would like to ask you to answer my last minute questions honestly. For me it is important to know.

I love the sincerity and truth. Whatever, it was not. Our acquaintance somewhat unusual. Because we learn through the Internet, "I want that between us there were no secrets. I want to be with you until the end of sincere and honest in all respects.

xxxxx If you've read my previous message, it is probably realized that I do not live in (country). I live in Russia, Zvenigovsky district, village Tashnur. The nearest large town to me, to Kazan. I pointed to the dating site that country because it is like to meet a man from that (country). I went to this trick, since fear that because of the distance between our countries, I am not interesting to anyone. I haber you will understand me to do right, because I did it out of good intentions. Only through this, I met you, and are now happy as I hope and you. I want to tell you that is not afraid of this distance, because in our modern world, this distance has been overcome in a few hours of flight activity. I hope that you understand it. With distance in our modern world there is no problem. There is a problem in the relationship between people and their feelings for each other. I am convinced that the distance would not be a problem for our relationship and the parent, if we want to have a serious relationship. I repeat: serious relationship "because I do not need light flirting and casual meetings that you hope so. I would hope that our meeting was for us a decisive step towards a common future. I hope your understanding and support. I hope that my sincerity will not change your attitude to me, because I now until the end of frank with you. And I have no secrets from you. And you will was honest with me until the end. If you also have the I say, the better it is to communicate now. For more among us has not been secret. I haber your understanding and a continuation of our relationship.

I'd like you to send more of their photos and gave me the knowledge on you. Ask and I shall tell about myself. What do you interested in knowing more about me? I send you photos hope you like it.

xxxxx I hope to soon receive your letter and your new photo. You send it to me? I will wait.

Sincerely, your Lyuda

Hi xxxxx!

xxxxx Where are you? I hope that everything is in order. How do you change your mood when you get my letter? I hope you all have it understand correctly from my last letter, and it has not changed your intentions. I want to be perfectly honest with you, and I am waiting for the same relationship to me. It is good that now there are no secrets between us and our situation honestly. I ask you what you can like women, and that you wait for relations with a woman. For example, I like men, calm, honest and not cheat. I can love, and who can love me with all my heart.

xxxxx, As you think you can do similar? Or not? I believe that we will soon know, after knowing each other better.

I'm ready for a serious relationship and I want a family. Work is now for me in the second row. I would like to explain to you, why I could not find a man with a family past. Primary because of work, but of course I have not been without male attention, and I had a boyfriend here, but it was not serious. I was busy with the other. I was only interested in the work.

Of course I was not without male attention. But men there was with me was not ready for a serious relationship and a family. They were afraid for his family life, perhaps afraid for having responsibility. Many men now want to drink much alcohol, and this leads to abuse, altercation. Seriously relationship with this man, it's just sadness. You love a lot of that drink alcohol?

xxxxx Just tell the truth. I hope not. I know not drink alcohol and I do not smoke, only to let the holiday, I drink a little wine. I am not opposed to the man drank, but not much and not often.

xxxxx I would say immediately that I do not like that shout and quarrelling. I want my favourite was always happy and never boring. And I will do it. I am always ready to kiss it if it does him happy. I would is desired that we have had with him, our love, passion and tenderness. The village where I live is small, so every decent man has created a family while I worked my career. I therefore decided to extend the distance search, and very much hope that Internet will help me in this. I chose (country) because not so long ago in our company on the exchange of experience assistant visitors our foreign partners. It is a citizen of (country) and the Russian language, she knew very little. Since I am at university studying foreign language, and I've been good, I have no problems with it was able to communicate in their own language. We are fast friends with her, and in their spare a lot of talking. I told her about life in Russia. I am very pleased that the men from (country) is very serious in its intentions and treat women with tenderness and love. So when I started my search Internet. I do not chose (country). I hope it now you that I fully understand why I made this choice. And not blame me for it. I hope that the pictures that I sent today, gives you good mood. I do not know what time days you just get my letter? Morning? Or on evening? But I hope it always gives you good mood. I look forward to your letter. Where is it? You have not answered? I would follow up tomorrow.

I look forward to ......

Your Lyuda

#20173 by The Enchantress Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:35 pm
Hi xxxxx !!!!!

I am glad that you respond to my letters. You surprise me more and more. I want to know you more and more. The more they know, the more you I like it. I want you to know that I am not looking for a rich man who makes many women now! I do not want to have expensive gifts and money from my husband, I can take all this for yourself! Of course, fool, I need his help, I will not take him! But not always! Home for me is that this man could provide for his family! For he was breadwinner of my children with him. It is not so much! I really want!

xxxxx You agree? You live mostly in the family! He will be responsible for his family!

The whole evening I spent yesterday at home to do everything clean. I have a good hostess. I love purity. I love fun everything is in place. Actually, I think that a woman lives to be able to do everything. Because the most important thing for women is primarily a family. and the need to feed the family, you are compelled to wash clothes, clean the house. But many women do not want to do it. They prefer to have maids. But it is not happy to cook for her family. Wash children's belongings with their own hands, for a child! Cook meals for her husband, say goodbye to him to go to work with a delicious breakfast, meet with a warm dinner! This is the current success! And I want it! I am only one in an empty apartment. Of course to me often comes my friend Natalie, and we spend time with her after work. But I regret that a number of no-man that I could pull to the chest. The decrease in its cover. Of course, I understand that our relationship is still only virtual. But I think that we are not far from the real serious relationship. This is just the next phase of our relationship. Even now when I have you, I do not feel lonely. Thinking of you that I do not even preclude the distance. I do not feel that this distance between us.

And you have a day good? How do you think? Have you had a good day? What happened? Natali invited to go to the movies for a romantic comedy. But I have not had time to write to you. And I refused.

xxxxx and you love movies? What? Do you like to go to the theater? A dance? I love to dance. I love to watch movies. Especially about love and comedy. I love to cook, pies and even pizza. And salads, and of course Russian dishes dumplings and borscht. You've heard of these dishes? I will prepare it for you at our first meeting. And prepare meals to your desires, what you love.

xxxxx, you love to cook? What do you think? What dishes? I am interested:

xxxxx How do you like more? I love nature. We were friends for a few years ago, went to Sochi. vacation to the Black Sea. I will never forget the sea, which so perfectly. If you are unable to be with me, I think it would be much better. What do you think? I thought a lot about how you can be a first meeting after the virtual dating, because this is my first experience Internet. I can not imagine our first meeting, but I am not afraid of it. And you're afraid of our first meeting? You thought of this?

xxxxx I will send you photos. I always think you're happy or not? I love you and I am glad that you met. And you xxxxx? I will wait for your answer looks tomorrow.
I would hope that your day was happy and full of happiness.
I ask the sun that shines on you tomorrow. I look forward to your pictures and letters.

Lyuda

Hi xxxxx!!

xxxxx I am glad to your letter. I am writing to you from my new computer. It is so convenient. I need not wait fool I go to work. Now tonight. And I can safely write to you at home. I really like it. Now I can write you every night when I come to work and even more often. It was premature to consider to buy a computer.

I am sure that between us there are no secrets, and you have nothing to hide from me. It's true.

xxxxx know that I think we are with you as climbers, we will soon be top of the mountain. Only with different parties. And fun we meet at the top, waiting luck, we will be able to enjoy the sky, stars, love and passion. What do you think? I'll send you a gentle kiss with star, as you now see first. Tell how to get it. Okay? I look forward to your caress.

xxxxx I thought a lot about our fashion. What do you think about it? How does it work? What should we do? I really want to know your opinion. I think about it constantly. Now I have only one dream. In this dream I father out of their plane and see you. We Toward each other, I see the flowers in her hands. I come and you go to them for me. I'm already in your embrace, we enjoyed our kiss. You take me with his hands, and we continue to kiss.

I would really feels your kisses !!!!!!

I want to feel your lips, I offer you to kiss my lips !!!!!

We go to your home and prepares a nice dinner for two. I am preparing light meals, we have dinner by candlelight, the slow music and talk about everything. Then we have a piece of dance, dance, and we move slowly towards the bedroom. There we have love in bed and caress each other. Our love, our passion, our desire to become one, and we burn with love, and enjoy the passion.

It is so good !!!!!!

I must tell you one more happy news. In a few weeks I will have holiday from work. I leave about 3-4 weeks each year. I am beginning to understand that we have to meet. And my holiday will be a good time for our first and possibly the next. I would like to come to you. I've never been abroad before! For me it would be very interesting! Furthermore, it is very romantic. You need not travel to me? I do not want to be the first meeting in Russia. This would not be very romantic to me. and I feel like that our first meeting is very romantic. I think it will be very good. I really want you to think twice about it if you work, it is not so bad! I will greet you from work, ready for dinner. clean your house. how you look at it? I just wish that our dreams have come true. I think that 1 month, we will be able to show that we could not see over the many months of correspondence. I hope that this meeting will be decisive for us! This is our first meeting and it is very important! We understand reality and our feelings for each other. And we have to decide together, or I will have to return home. I am very much looking forward to your reply! I would be glad to receive reciprocity at my offer! Because I can not more so, do you feel, but not be able to touch you. For me this is a terrible torture.

I will be eagerly awaiting your letter, and I hope you tell me about your desire.

I want to be with you!
I love you !!!!!

Your only your loving and tender Lyuda

#20174 by The Enchantress Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:38 pm
Hi xxxxx !!!!!!!

I am glad to receive your letter. I am glad that you understands my feelings and I'm glad to know you. Your letter again grabbed my heart. I do not know how to describe what happens. I have already told you about it. Yesterday we spoke with mom about you. I told her that I can not live without you, and I want you to see. Mom said she is happy for me. I am glad that I met the man of my dreams. And I asked her to drive me to you or not. She thinks that I should go to you and not like one here. And I immediately ran over to Natalie and said that I travel to you. I will be with you.

xxxxx I still do, so we were happy with you. To our joy has been with us forever. I come to you and we will be able to meet. We can see each other. I do not want to wait any longer. I am convinced that we will be pleased with you. In that our luck will be with us forever. I is desired to be in your arms, with you forever.

Now I want you to ask a very important topic. Perhaps this is the biggest issue in your life. And I want you to give me a definitive answer on my last minute questions. A final answer. Yes or no. I hope you all understand the importance and seriousness of our situation. So ... Are you really ready to make sure that I come to you? Are you really ready for our meeting with you? This is very important to me. For me, this is also a very serious election. I know that to travel to you, I will be compelled to spend a lot of time and effort. But I'm ready to go through all that if you give me your consent. Therefore, I ask you to tell me. Our first meeting is crucial. We'll have to decide, we are always together or not. It is only now, in the letters that we really like each other. In real meeting all may change. I am ready to tell you. I am ready to meet with you and is ready to do all that is needed for my trip. Home to you that you are all thinking. If you suddenly change your mind halfway through, it will be very painful for me. Do you understand? I need you to give me a definitive answer. And if suddenly my departure you tell me no, I am very a reluctance you. Understand this ....

I is desired that you !!!!!!!!!

When I read your letter when I was at work, fool I am just down the street when I lay me down to sleep and when I sleep. I always think of you and I want to be with you forever. I dream that would be our luck has been with us forever. I do not need anything but your love and I want to be in your arms forever. I want nothing, nothing except your love. I want to kiss you, feel your kiss, to enjoy our passion and love.

xxxxx I just want to hold your hand and go down the street that we were together.

For me this is the most important !!!!!!!

xxxxx, I want to feel your hands, your kisses, warmth and sweetness in the mouth kiss. I want to feel your breath. You are my prince and I will do everything that we were happy with you forever. I just want to be with you.

I want you !!!!!!!!! I still have to do !!!!!!!!!!

xxxxx I will do everything that we were happy with you. For me no need to do, I will do everything to be with you. To all, what we are with you dreamed of becoming a reality. Quickly, our dreams become reality. We will be together. Similar, and I know all sorts of ways of how and when I come to you. But for this I have one request for you. I need to know your full postal data, and the airport nearest to you. I think it might be necessity for more precise information about the trip. I hope that you all communicate information in your next letter. I look forward to.
I love you !!!!!!!!

xxxxx I will be with you. Are you forever.

I promise you I will do it for you, it would not have done it for others.

your and only your loving and tender Lyuda

Sorry xxxxx.

xxxxx Forgive me, I beg you, do not take offense at me. I do not know how to say. I do not know what to say. I am very poor, forgive ..................

I do not know where to start, I do not know what to say to you. I promised you to come and that all our dreams become reality. I really want this. I want to be with you, and I want to turn our dream.

I do not need, just you and your love. I just want to be with you forever.

I have no words. In my eyes, tears. I feel very bad because I have promised and can not do it. But Natalie, I went to a tourist bureau, because her male employee, tell what is necessary to travel to you. Last year went to Finland. Because it is faster and more economical than doing all of the documents. I have learned cost of the trip. I have a little heart is not stopped when I found out the cost.

xxxxx Trip cost a lot. I do not know how to do this and how can I come to you. I promised to come, but it turns out, I can not do it.

xxxxx I am very ashamed in front of you. I thought that the trip did not cost so much. But when I found out what to do, it was in shock. I've learned what to do, what documents to process and learn the approximate cost of all this. Making documents for me no problems. It would be little for me. The biggest problem is price, it is a very large sum of money for me.

xxxxx Forgive me, I beg you to forgive me ..............

I am far from you and I will not be able to come, I can not make you happy, I can not give you caress and love. I do not have much money, and I do not represent where I can find them.

I love you !!!!!!!!!

xxxxx I want to be with you, and even the fact that the distance between us does not fear me. I ask you only one. You leave me no. Do not leave me alone. I want to be with you, I do not know how to fulfill that promise, but I ask you not to leave me. I met you, I understand that you're just the kind of man I want to be forever. And I do not want to lose you, a man, my dreams.

I would like to ask you. I understand that this is a very childish, it is a shame for me. You know I never want to ask a some help. but now I go against my principle. I would like to ask help from you. Forgive me. but I have no choice. Let me ask you, can you help me? More than me, asking for assistance. I would love to be with you. If you refuse, I will not blame you. because I understand that you might not assist me. but I ask it for myself. I pray help me with the two of us. I want to be with you. and therefore I ask you for help. Of course, only if it is not hard for you.

I beg you, help me.

Sorry xxxxx, honestly and with respect and love

Yours and only your eternal Lyuda

#20175 by The Enchantress Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:40 pm
Hello dear xxxxx.

I received your letter. I look forward to your reply soon. Can you help me with money to travel or not? You have not answered me on that. I want to be with you soon!

kisss
Lyuda

Hello dear.

I received your letter. My favorite, unfortunately, I have a problem. I do not have bank accounts. I have not been paid on the account. I live in the village. We have no banks. I do not have an account. I do not know what I'm doing. I was in the city of Yoshkar-Ola, I learned that the quickest and safest way is Western Union. But I do not know Can you help me through this system. It is the only way. I do not know what to do. For the journey, I have probably 500.

But how can I get the next?

Kiss
Lyuda

My favorite, so you can use Western Union to help me?

kisss

Hi

I have learned that the address can be found on the website of Western Union (web address) there I found the address where I can get money. It's easy, even for me. So I think you are clear. You can do it tomorrow? You'll need my e-mail data for this.

First name: Lyudmila
Surname: Ivanova
Russia
Yoshkar-Ola, 424000

(you must enter the city because I go there to work and be able to get money, in Tashnur I can not do it. Or, you can not specify a city and write only Russia, while I can to get money in any town where I go to work)

Address can be omitted. But if you would simply enter your post office where I can get money:

Street Vashskaya 89

I hope that you will succeed. I really want to do everything before the start of my vacation, and come to you without any problems.

I hope that you will be able to do everything tomorrow. Everything you need to do it, I gave you. I hope you all will turn out!

I will await your response! Now I go to sleep! Tomorrow I need to go to work!
kisss

Good night!
kissss

I can come to you as soon as I will be ready documents.

This would 2-2.5 weeks later, as soon as I request them. I will be able to pay for them as soon as you help me. so it all depends on you. and I hope that everything will be fine.

I just want you!

Hello xxxxx.

I received your letter. Many thanks for your help. I am very glad that you help me, and said we will soon be together. I go to the city or today or tomorrow. And I will be able to receive money. I am glad that you all get. Now I have to work. I will write you later. I want to be with you soon!

Kiss
Lyuda

Hello my love xxxxx!

You do not write me something yesterday. I waited your letter, but she fell asleep.

I have good news. I have received money. I have just returned from Yoshkar-Ola. Problems were not. everything went well. My favourite, how are you? I hope you all well. Today I visited the travel agency to book all. but I have another job now. I am writing to you at night! I want to be with you soon! I miss!

kisss
Lyuda

#20177 by The Enchantress Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:43 pm
Hello my favorite xxxxx!

I'm home. I just got off work. Today I was not able to go to a travel agent. I have not had time because of work. I will go tomorrow morning, and then write. Now I am very tired. I filled all day reports on the work of Yoshkar-Ola. I will now go shower, then dinner and go to sleep.

Sorry we were not able to chat online today. Tomorrow I will be less work. And I can make the computer more at night, I hope you too. I love you.

I will wait for your letter tomorrow. I will inform the news as soon as I come from the travel agent.

Kiss Kiss kissss
Lyuda

All the questions I answer tomorrow, I have a little headache. Sorry

Hello dear xxxxx.

I received your letter. My dear, I have bad and good news. The good news is that today I was in the agency and ordered all documents. I had the money that you gave. And now, you just need to wait a little, and all my documents are ready. And I will be able to come to you.

The bad news is that the Agency has told me that I must pay the balance until Monday. When I signed the contract that I will do whatever is necessary to visit them. And then I give them the remaining money.

I wrote to you that the whole trip cost 1105 euros. You sent me to only 470 euros Now I have to pay the remaining 630 euros.

My favourite, you can give me this amount until you?

But I will go to these difficulties to be with you.

I look forward to your response now. I would love to come to you. I love you.

My favorite I do not need gifts from you. Meanwhile, more than clothes. Better if you help us to meet you!

Kiss
Lyuda

Hello my favorite xxxxx.

I again was unable to write to you yesterday because of work. Sorry. I know that you're bored. But I can not do anything. I have a lot of work and tired. My favorite is not much I do not understand your letter regarding the remaining money. If I understand correctly, you can not do everything by (date) That so? I understand you. I can understand that it is hard for you to do. I will go today to the agency and ask if I can defer payment. I hope they will go to my meeting with them. My favorite, so I ask you, do not do anything yet. I am writing to you I will say in the agency. And maybe they will allow me to make a payment later. But I do not think they delay me for 2 weeks. I think it would be impossible.

My favorite, you can find 630 euro earlier than 2 weeks? If not, I do not know how I act.
I will announce to you news as soon as I can. I love you. I really miss!

I want to be with you!

Kiss
Lyuda

#20178 by The Enchantress Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:44 pm
Hello dear xxxxx.

I received your letter. I just got off work. Now I will go to her parents. I have to tell you that I had already begun to make documents, and soon I go to my favourite. I think they will be happy.

I will not write a lot now. I need to eat and meet. My coach after 30 minutes.

Today, I went to a tourist bureau. They said that the payment can wait another 1 week. But they still want to track tickets for me. And then I will give 100% of their money within a week. I agreed. I have nothing to loose!

I would love to be with you. And I agree all chance to be with you!

I am very happy that our dream has come true with you.

I will wait for your letter! I write to you tomorrow!

Kissss
Your Lyuda

Hello dear xxxxx.

I received your letter. Sorry I could not write for. My favorite yesterday I had to urgently leave for parents. My mother was ill health. She previously had a heart attack. I was therefore unable to write to you yesterday. My favorite forgive. I was able to return just when I realized that health Mom's nothing more threatening. Now it's better. And said I came home and I write to you. I will now go to sleep right away. I have not slept all night yesterday. I am worried for my mom, and I think you will forgive my writing time. Are you worried? Sorry if I make you nervous. I do not hope that more is repeated.

Now about money. My favourite, I do not understands you. You say that you can not send more money for next week. But I wrote that you have money you will need only next week. This means that you everything there is to do at the last minute. My favorite, but there is a problem. Of course, I will give you information about your account. But I think you are again compelled to take Western Union. I have learned that by sending money to a bank account from (country), the money will come only after 6-7 days. And I am afraid that it will be too late. Therefore, I ask you to use Western Union again. I could not worry and give money to the Agency in time. I haber, you understand. I love you. I look forward to your reply soon!

I missed those days. I would like to signify with you!

Kiss
Lyuda

Hello my beloved xxxxx!

I received your letter. I just got off work. I had to fill in a lot of papers today. my favorite is terrible. I've never so much was not working. I had never found so much vacation. I only take leave during a week. I do not think I'll have to work so much! My favorite so well that you can send money to Western Union tomorrow or after tomorrow. This is very help me. Now I can not write a lot. my eyes are closed. I already can not find the computer more. I have all day today was the computer. I will try to write you more tomorrow. But the more I want you to say, in reality, instead of writing letters. and therefore I am very much looking forward to our meeting! If you can help me tomorrow or after tomorrow, I really miss you. I will wait for your letter tomorrow. I turn off the computer!

kisss
Lyuda

Hello dear xxxxx.

I received your letter. How are you? I hope that you are not very difficult, what are you doing to help me. I can see that it is hard for you. I am very grateful that you do so. They helped us to be with you. My favorite, if I can understand that you have already found a 300 euros. It is already good. This is already halfway right. My favorite thanks for your efforts. I thank you for it. I will make sure that when they arrive. You wrote that you can send the money on Tuesday or Wednesday. Tomorrow is already Wednesday. So I will take a day off from work on Thursday. I could go to Yoshkar-Ola to get money and go to a travel agency to pay the remaining money. All even faster than I thought. It is a good thing. Today, I have so much work. I'm waiting for your letter. I write for you before I go to bed.

Kiss
Lyuda

Hello dear xxxxx!

I received your letter. My favorite yesterday, I already turn off your computer when your letter came. and I was not able to answer them. my dear, how are you? I hope you all well. I just got off work. Today I could not function normally. all day, I had only thought at our meeting with you. I have all the time, it looks as if you meet me with flowers at the airport. we embraced. We're excited. The crowd pass by, we are just completely gone from the world, but we can not see any. There is only you and me. More than anyone. We are looking at each other. And can not take your eyes off each other. This is so beautiful. I have every Saturday at work, staring off into space, so weird. How have I been all day. I already can not move without you. I do not know what happens to me. I would like to take you!

Well, tomorrow I will wait for your letter to transfer data. Thanks for your help. thank you very much.

I will take the day off tomorrow. and go to town.

love.
kisss
Lyuda

#20179 by The Enchantress Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:45 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#20180 by The Enchantress Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:46 pm

#20181 by The Enchantress Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:46 pm

#20182 by The Enchantress Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:47 pm