Information on romance scams and scammers.
#132680 by ratt84 Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:06 pm
Christiana, [email protected]

myloveisreal012
am looking for serious long_team relationship
Age & Gender: 34 Year Old Woman
Ethnicity: African American with Mixed Hair Color / Gray Eye Color --- looks whitish to me, lol

I am Seeking a: Man
For: Long Term
My Education: Graduate Degree
My Profession: Catering Service
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
my i deal is that to meet very good and lovely honest and caring man in my life and cos life is very short and to be honest with someone is the best thing in life and i am here to love and beloved the kind of man i am looking for in my life and i will sha

About Me
I am kind, careful and open-hearted woman. I would say I am nice and gentle person. I am also very creative, I am sure you will never be bored around me. I am always full of unique ideas and I love having fun. I am ambitious and I tend to get what I want. I am also very sincere and honest, well most of the time.I am family orientated and loyal. I am very active and energetic. I have a healthy lifestyle. I like to take care of pets.

Hello handsome,how are you doing at the moment,hope you are doing well as i am...all the same,am Christiana by the name and am new on here and am single never married before with no kids and i am here looking for my future partner,who i will spend all the rest of my life with forever and ever and if i may say,i am looking for God fearing man,a man with trust truthful,faithful,honest,caring,respectful and whom understand the meaning of love and who will love and beloved and if you do care to chat with me and know each other more better,then you can reach me on mine Y/H id m y l o v e i s r e a l 0 1 2 at dot com as my username and i am online now looking forward to hear from you back or see you on my online thanking you...always care,CHRISTIANA.
Advertisement

#132682 by ratt84 Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:20 pm
Hello handsome,how are you doing over there with your family and friends,hope by the grace of almighty God you are all doing well in life for me as i am also doing here over..all the same,Am Christiana by the name and I reside in Canada Toronto City but at the moment,am in Ghana now and am new on here and am single never married before with no kids and i am here in the internet, looking for my future partner,who i will spend all the rest of my life with forever and ever and if i may say,i am looking for God fearing man,a man with trust truthful,faithful,honest,caring,respectful and whom understand the meaning of love and who will love and beloved me as i am and i am 35 years of age and all the same, i am not depending on age here cos age is just number...lol..lol..lol...well i will end here and here are some pics of me and i took some here in Ghana and the rest in Canada and hope you will like them and also you will send me some pics of yours too,till then take very good care yourself and hope to hear from you back again or you can add me on your messenger so that we can have some chat there and this is my id [email protected]..well have a nice and wonderful day in life...always care,CHRISTIANA.

Received: from [41.218.230.96]
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012
Accra, Ghana

sent 14 pics from her different web pages
I'll just post the non nude/ non adult ones :mrgreen:

#176748 by Grunt Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:30 pm
[email protected] & [email protected]

MDF
Select Linda
33 year old, woman from United States

My Interests/Hobbies
I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me..I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it´s more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return.

Favourite Books
I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.I am comfortable in jeans or a nice English suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don´t need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.

Image Image

Hi Dear, How are you doing,Am Linda But my friends call me Lin by name single never been married with No kid,32 years old and am kind of new on here,i just join here just looking for a soul mate that will lead us till married and am looking for a man who is Honest,Caring,Loving with pure heart,who is truthful and Understanding ,someone who i can understand life with not someone who is going to hurt me because i have been hurt before so for now i want to find the Honest man who i can be able to be happy the rest of my life with and also i will like to know if you are also here for the same thing and also if you can let know so that we can chat more and get to know more about each other as well so that we can see where it is going to lead us too and also i will like to know more about you and also we can share picture if it is possible:This my yahoo account that you can contact me : Yahoo ID :selectmebilkis @yahoo.com E-mail address : lindajeffery77 @gmail.com I am online now waiting for you ..
#259354 by rococo Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:07 am
FMF
Ayishatu17
Age & Gender: 34 Year Old Woman
Religion: Buddhist
Ethnicity: African
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
I am Seeking a: Man

For: Activity Partner
My Education: High School
My Profession: Docter
My Marital Status: Single

About Me
Hello Fellow web partner �?�I am new on here and am trying to know how to access the website very well,Its lots of fun around and besides I am careful too,but since I am who I say I am I believe myself to find the right person when I meet him,How are you doing,My name is Ayishatu and am a single lady now seeking to be in a relationship after now achieve ,I think its time I get to find the right person,I will like us to get to know each other if you are OK with that,I hope you aren't offended but I like your profile and like what I see,My e m a i l address is Ayishatulove17 Ayishatumanaf @ G m a i l . com ) : hope you send me an e m a i l or add me on G M A I L so we can have a conversation and get to share some photos since I have a few..Nice meeting you and have a nice day..

My E- m a i l Address is : Ayishatulove17@ Y a h o o . c o m
My Y a h o o ID is : : Ayishatulove17
My G- m ail is : Ayishatumanaf G - m a i l . c o m

Am online waiting for you so that we can have a chat to know much of each other right ...
Ayisha
[email protected] & [email protected]

Image << Janessa Brazil

pic also documented here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=105493&p=259311&hilit=Janessa+Brazil#p259311
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 15#p380747