Information on romance scams and scammers.
#20255 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:30 am
LONELYHEART

Liar and romance scammer

User names used Lonelyhearth lonelyhearth4

Claims 40 years old, widower with dependant son "kelly", "contractor" or "self employed" living in Washington DC, USA

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.lookingforlove.com/view.cgi?b=1&user=lonelyhearth4

Member Lonelyhearth4 Lonelyheart

User: Lonelyhearth4
I am a Male seeking a Female
40 years old
DC, Washington, United States
Sexual Preference: Straight
Marital Status: Widow
Looking for: Relationship
Children: Live with me
Ethnicity: Mixed
Education: Some College
Religion: Christian
Religious Observance: Moderate
Smoker: Non-smoker
Drinker: Social Drinker
Recreational Drugs: Never Used
Body Type: Athletic
Pets: Dog lover
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Height: 5' 6"

http://hintcafe.com/user/lonelyhearth4

40-year-old Man (Sign: Pisces)
Washington, DC
Seeking: Women
Job Title: self employe
Body type: Athletic
Height: 5'9" (175cms)
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: Christian / Protestant
Education: Some College
Smoke: No
Drink: Socially

It..s always hard to describe yourself on these things. I am caring after all it..s in my name. I know that was rather cheesy, but it..s true. I don..t like woman who are for games. To me that..s a big turn off. I absolutely hate players. Ones that go from one man to the next right in front of you. That is got to be one of the biggest turn offs.And just plan rude. I like a woman who isn..t judgmental. Who looks you right in the eye when they are talking to you. I want a woman who will treats me and my only son (kelly). my son means a lot to me I love to go out and dance with my friends. We have fun. I don..t need to drink in order to have fun. I don..t need a woman in my life to make me happy, but I would like a woman and if one comes along that..s awesome if not then I will wait until one does come. I can be a bit shy when I first meet a woman but once I get to know her I am not as quiet anymore. lol. If you want to know anything else let me know and I would be more then happy to tell you.

Interests:
i like a woman who isn, t judgmental, who looks you right in the eye when they are talking to you, i want a woman who will treats me and my only son kelly

http://www.devilcalledlove.com/user/viewprofile/10008688

Lonelyhearth

Seeking : Female

Body Type : Athletic
Ethnicity : Other
Sexual Orientation : Straight
Marital Status : No
Do you have children ? Yes

Do you want children ? Undecided / Maybe some days
Do you like pets ? Yes
Level of Education : Some College
Profession : contractor
Do you drink alcohol : Socially
Religion : Christian

interests

travel, swimming, diving,

It..s always hard to describe yourself on these things. I am caring after all it..s in my name. I know that was rather cheesy, but it..s true. I don..t like woman who are for games. To me that..s a big turn off. I absolutely hate players. Ones that go from one man to the next right in front of you. That is got to be one of the biggest turn offs.And just plan rude. I like a woman who isn..t judgmental. Who looks you right in the eye when they are talking to you. I want a woman who will treats me and my only son (kelly). my son means a lot to me I love to go out and dance with my friends. We have fun. I don..t need to drink in order to have fun. I don..t need a woman in my life to make me happy, but I would like a woman and if one comes along that..s awesome if not then I will wait until one does come. I can be a bit shy when I first meet a woman but once I get to know her I am not as quiet anymore. lol. If you want to know anything else let me know and I would be more then happy to tell you. thanks for checking on me

ideal match

I like a woman who isn..t judgmental. Who looks you right in the eye when they are talking to you. I want a woman who will treats me and my only son (kelly).

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement