Information on romance scams and scammers.
#133075 by sushimom68 Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:36 pm
Jerry claims to be in Irac and after a couple of months of chatting via email... he showed his true colors when he asked to borrow 2K because he was on his way home and needed to pay customs to bring his gold back to the US... haha!

His email:
l need to ask you for a little favour plz and is very urgent I have some more days to spend over here before coming home and l need to get my gold shipped before coming babe.I just need you to loan my 2000$ for just a week l promise to pay you back in a week l want to use the fund for the customs duties please.please get back to me soon.
Advertisement

#133091 by ratt84 Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:49 pm
[email protected]

person.com
handsomeguy123
USER ID: 6022290
State/Region: North Carolina
City: Jacksonville
Education: Bachelor of Business Admin
Marital status: Separated
Children: Have
Want Children: Yes
Living: With kids
Sexuality: Straight

#133093 by ratt84 Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:52 pm
migente.com
handomeguync
Sex: Male
Race: Asian/Pacific Islander, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, White, Other

Am jerry from north carolina jacksonville am 42 years old i work for the us army my rank is captain am a single father of a son , am seek honest God fearing faithful lady ...i like going out on a date with hanging out with friend and going to the beach when holding hands with my woman but am a lonely army now who is seeking a good woman,

#205721 by KRM1978 Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:20 am
I received a 'favorite' on a dating site and the disjointed English used in his description just didn't seem to match up with the guy in the photo. I did a google image search, the same photo ratt84 has in the Nov. 8, 2012 posting, and found this thread. Here's a link to the profile
http://www.bbpeoplemeet.com/v3/profile?profile=2D591DFD3B798854&back=connectFavorites&backparam=1&start=1#tab=about

The username he lists in the description, JWATS010, can be found on another dating site with a black man as the photo http://www.blackplanet.com/jwats010/

I didn't contact him obviously, but I did report him as a scammer to the BBPeopleMeet site.