Information on romance scams and scammers.
#133095 by ratt84 Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:14 pm
Davies Mary Wale, [email protected]

no idea where this comes from
never wrote him/her :shock:
I am Davies Mary Wale, a lady of her very early 32 ties, was born in Brooklyn New York and was born in a house of 3, my dad, mom and myself as i happen to the one and only child of my parent. I lost my mom when i was so young and also my dad was a missionarist as he do preaches the word of God all over places and since i happened to be the one and only child, my dad was to leave the states and he said God sent him to Nigeria and you know i dont have a choice since i just finished my Nursing Studies and wanna go for my Mid-Wife studies so i had to come down here to Nigeria with my dad and thats where i am currently staying as we have left the states for over 1 years now and more so when i got here i went to the school of mid wifery and i just graduated as a mid wife but before i graduated i lost my dad to the cold hands of death and that really sucks as i really missed him so much in my life cos he has been the only one that cares about me but i thank God for saving my life till today, though i have had a serious relationship with a man who pretended to love and not knowing all he's about is playing mind games but i just think i am glad i get to know that before we went deeper but now i need someone real with a true heart who would make my dreams come true and someone who would wipe my tears away and bring a smile on my face.......
Now that I am Matured enough I am wishing to be to change my Location now, And I was introduced to the site by a friend that meet her man in this site and they both get married right now and live there Life in Australia . She told me about this site . So that is why I'm on this site to meet a good man that will love me as for whom I am and start a new life together .. Thats why I am on this site to meet a cool and nice man thats ready to settle down and start a serious relationship. but I dont know maybe you will like to keep a long distance relationship may I know what you're looking for in a woman. I am looking for an Honest , Loving , Caring , Loyal , Respective , faithful and very Understanding , Trust worthy person in life that will be so responsible for his family cause I am looking for a Marriage. I am tired of being single all my life ,cos i have been all alone for so long now and i think loneliness kills faster than any other thing in the world........ hope this is want you want as well? Attached here is some pics of me so you have a clearer vision of me and i would await yours too...
I would like to hear from you back as soon as Possible hopefully we would both have to laugh together that we wrote each other.............. looking forward to hear from you soon.
MARY

Received: from [66.187.66.222]
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012

IP: 66.187.66.222
Organization: The Optimal Link Corporation
State/Region: Texas
City: Houston

The Optimal Link Corporation - Hosting company

Advertisement

#133096 by ratt84 Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:33 pm
facebook.com/davies.mary.7
Davies Mary
Single
Works at Deeper Life Bible Church
Studied at Missouri State University
Lives in Brooklyn, New York
From New York, New York

About Davies
I am an attentive and caring woman looking for my soulmate. If you have a witty sense of humor and u are looking for a mutually giving relationship with a honest and genuine woman, then I might be the one you have been looking for. I am not a person who plays with others emotions and will not tolerate that in anyone else, however, I do feel that I have a great deal to offer the right man and am very open to exploring my possibilities in the dating arena. .I love kids,I love dancing(Its part of my life).Some words that describe me: intelligent with a subtle, clever sense of humor (think Jon Stewart), laid back with a confident personality, just a little bit of attitude (playful, not arrogant), well-dressed, good taste, clean cut, nice smile, well-groomed, down-to-earth, an occasional wild side,affectionate, and a great conversationalist.i can be blunt at times but whatever i do has a reason...i dont like being taken for granted cos i love being respected,i love to make people around me laugh and i always feel sorry for the less priviledge. I think the key to happiness is a positive attitude. I can't control what happens to me, only how I react to it.

Joined Facebook Yesterday :mrgreen:
#136183 by ratt84 Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:51 pm
Evelyn Newman, [email protected]

evelyn123
There's probably not much we can do about our character

Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman

I am Seeking a: Man
For: Dating
My Education: Bachelors Degree
My Profession: Entepreneur
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
every man is different
wonderful personality

About Me
If I would have to characterize myself with 10 attributes, I would have a hard time. Is there a better way to use 10 terms to find a match? I don't know. Maybe describing, books, art, philosophers, festivals we go might find a better match...In any case I can tell you that I am a culture vulture, love poetry, books, I am very romantic and maybe still a bit naive.

sounds cool, you can email me. my email is [email protected] . what is your too? we can talk on yahoo messenger too
#136186 by ratt84 Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:56 pm
facebook.com/katherine.park.142
Katherine Park
Studied at Ateneo de Manila University
Female
About Katherine
Im 24 and SINGLE..... they say i have good sense of humor maybe thats the attitude of being half asian and american LOLS my friends say i am sweet but they didnt know i have dirty and naughty secrets in my mind...
CAN U ASK ME WHAT IS IT?

facebook.com/hilson.janet.5
Hilson Janet
Lives in Newark, New Jersey
From Asker, Norway
Knows Norwegian, English
Female
About Hilson
I am a true romantic at heart. Words to best describe me would be Honest, trustworthy, loving and caring, sensual, funny, upscale, giving, passionate, kind, intelligent and articulate who carries a heart filled with love and likes to volunteer her time when available &amp; help those not as fortunate or to do things to help people see the beauty in themselves &amp; the world they live in. My two favorite motto: "Life is 10% what happens and 90% how you respond." "Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."I also enjoy the outdoors, hanging out and meeting with friends, i love to decorate and read poetry, cooking, exhibitions, sports, horseback riding, going to shopping events... I am also an optimistic arts lover looking and ready for companionship and fun. I love people and animals (dogs especially), quiet times and social times, dinners in and out, long walks, swimming, bike rides, hiking, canoeing, pontooning, nature, movies, theater, traveling, music and art. I Would enjoy meeting someone with similar values and interests. It's so much easier when 2 people are similar - and so much more fun when things are easy. Stability is key as well as honesty and kindness. I really think a down to earth person who is straightforward and has common sense would work the best. I really enjoy people who have integrity and face up to whatever is happening, rather than those who don't. What you see is what you get with me and I need that kind of person to be happy. Trust is such a treasure and once its gone it seems almost impossible to retrieve it. Life is an endlessly fascinating adventure for me and it would be so sensational to meet someone with a similar outlook. There is so much to learn and there seems to be infinite opportunities to continue learning. A sense of humor is a must! My favorite thing to do is laugh! Life is short! Love is all that i want to give to that special man.
#136188 by ratt84 Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:04 pm
datinghall.com
id=137190
Name: maria
City: cliftom
State: NJ
Race: Caucasian
Preference: Heterosexual
Sex: Female
Height: 5' 10" (1.78m)
Weight: 285 lbs. (129kg)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Religion: Seventh-day Adventist
Type of relations: Long term or marriage

I am secure & happy with myself, but...Life is meant for 2!! A little bit about myself: I enjoy travel, camping by a lake, gardening, home decorating, Comedy Clubs & Dinner Theater, music, & celebrating special occasions. I am self-sufficient, independent, honest, I have a great sense of humor, & family & friends are very important to me. And if ONLY has eyes for me & can make me laugh are important qualities! No Pressure! Let's just relax...become friends & get to know each other... and see what happens

perfspot.com/profile.asp?uid=37221D0F-8E3C-4142-BE14-9F930F6CD6FE
Stella Damas
Female 32
Cape Town, South Africa
[email protected]

badoo.com/en/0166473838/
Linda Blaze
About me
I am Linda Blaze, origin of Netherlands but was born and raised in United Kingdom... I am just a single woman by nature.
Personal info
Relationship: I'm single
Sexuality: I'm straight
Appearance: 196cm (6'5''), average body, brown hair.
Education: School only
Languages: English
#136343 by ratt84 Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:44 pm
To [email protected]
Opened 2012/11/28
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on 41-218-212-76-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh (41.218.212.76:10462)

hello there, how are you doing today?? hope you are good. may I know who I am communicating with please?

Received: from [41.218.212.76]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012