Information on romance scams and scammers.
#20291 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:46 pm
GAB KOL

Liar and romance scammer

User name used gabko90

Claims 30 or 40 or 42 or 45 years old, dob 25th July 1964 or 1969, single/widower with dependant child or no children, "engineer" living in Winston-Salem, North Carolina or Landover or Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.219.249.172 = Nigeria and 41.219.225.242 = Lagos, Nigeria

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.datehookup.com/User-183760595.htm

Height: 5 ft. 9 in.
Hair, Eyes: Black, Brown
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Religion: Christian
Politics: Liberal
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Income: $50,000 - $75,000
Job: Engineering
Drink: Drink Occasionally
Smoke: Don't Smoke
Have Kids: Yes, living with me
Want More: Yes

http://www.mbuzzy.com/showProfile.php?uid=gabko90

40 years old
Male
Landover , Mayland
United States of America

Here are the basic things you should know about me... 30 and Single (Not married,I have been for some time now. And since I'm not dating or seeing anyone I am very single). I am 5'-7" with brown eyes, Black hair. I have an average build with no tattoos or piercings. I am college educated with a stable career, a full time job and I have my own home. I have no kids of my own, but I do like kids (So, finding someone who has and/or wants to have a family would be an added bonus). I am a pretty laid back, a go with the flow type of guy. I am Disease and Drug free (And I ask that you be the same). I do not Smoke or Chew (I ask that you do not Smoke or Chew either). I will have a drink or two with dinner. (It might be wine or a mixed drink depending on the type of day I've had). And finally...I am a Leo.

http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=107041

gabko90
- 40 y/o male
- Maryland, USA
- Engineer

ProfileType single
Sex male
Children 1
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1969 - July - 25
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Widow
Education Some grad school
Income $30,000-$50,000/year
Drinker Rarely

Description:

Here are the basic things you should know about me... 40 (married but my wife is late,I have been for some time now. And since I`m not dating or seeing anyone I am very single). I am 5`-7" with brown eyes, Black hair. I have an average build with no tattoos or piercings. I am college educated with a stable career, a full time job and I have my own home. I have a kids of my own, but I do like kids (So, finding someone who has and/or wants to have a family would be an added bonus). I am a pretty laid back, a go with the flow type of guy. I am Disease and Drug free (And I ask that you be the same). I do not Smoke or Chew (I ask that you do not Smoke or Chew either). I will have a drink or two with dinner. (It might be wine or a mixed drink depending on the type of day I've had). And finally...I am a Leo

Ideal match description:

Hello... Let me start by saying....I am looking for the woman that "completes" me. (Please know I don’t expect perfection, I’m old enough to know it doesn’t exist, but still young enough to still hold out hope!)

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#20292 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:47 pm
Message;

Here are the basic things you should know about me...

42 and married but lost my wife so im single now,I have been for some time now. And since I’m not dating or seeing anyone I am very single).
I am 5’-11" with brown eyes, Black hair.
I have an average build with no tattoos or piercings. I am college educated with a stable career, a full time job and I have my own home.
I have one kids of my own, but I do like kids (So, finding someone who has and/or wants to have a family would be an added bonus).
I am a pretty laid back, a go with the flow type of guy.
I am Disease and Drug free (And I ask that you be the same).
I do not Smoke or Chew (I ask that you do not Smoke or Chew either).
I will have a drink or two with dinner. (It might be wine or a mixed drink depending on the type of day I’ve had).
And finally...I am a Leo.

Mails;

Its my very good pleasure to read from you and also know much about you and i am very happy you are the first member that talk to me on this site...life is good and it is okay and fine..how is life treating you overthere ?

And i will like to ask u some questions below :

1..what do u like in a me?

2..are u a player or for real ?

3..are u single,married or divorced?

4..do u have kids ?

5..what do you do for a living?

6..tell me abouturself ?

7..what do u do for fun and in your free time?

8.. Whats your bad and good experience in meeting a man on the Internet..

Ok .....Do you have yahoo so we can chat on yahoo messenger....

Hey,
Am very happy you can mail me back..Can i get to know you more? can i see your pics?
Am waiting to see your pics pls..

yeah, i really wanna see your pics
Pls...

Wow...

You look very pretty and for me to say.you are like an angel...Babe you can help me if truly you want to help me ...Just decide on your mind and you will...I really want to meet with you for real and i will be very Happy if you can get back to me ontime or we chat on Googlechat...am waiting....

Kiss and Hug to you

Hello Babe,

Am hoping to read from you soon...

Pls get back to me ontime...

Thanks for gettting back to me ontime,

Am really happy each time i read from you...I will be very much happy if you could just get the Invitation letter to come to berlin to meet you for real...Am a very competent and hard working guy,i love to treat my lady like a Queen and i promise to treat you like one if you can just help me with the invitation letter to come to you Babe...

I will await your prompt response ...

Kisses and hugsss,,,

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.