Information on romance scams and scammers.
#133613 by ratt84 Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:59 am
[email protected]

karen2900
hello there
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman

I am Seeking a: Man
For: Long Term
My Education: High School
My Profession: Student
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
caring
for the right man
honest
seeking
understanding

About Me
am karen am 5.1 tall green eyes blonde long hair i love to make people laugh am honest caring lady i hate cheating lying i love camping i love the beach meeting new people am deaf so am seeking for some one who will love me for who i am

My Perfect First Date
am here seeking for the right man some one who is who they are not some one trying to use me not for game or to hurt some one feeling i want some one that cares about is family and GOD fearing man

good day to you over there am very glad to hear from you here is my my id [email protected]
Advertisement

#134359 by ratt84 Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:50 pm
Marian Lopez, [email protected]

marian_lopez16
I am single never married and dont have kids and i am on here seeking for a soul mate and i mean a man to spend the rest of my life with and you ?
Age & Gender: 20 Year Old Woman

I am Seeking a:
For:
My Education:
My Profession:
Do I Drink?
Do I Smoke?
Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status:
I Want Children?
I Have Children?

if you are interested in me have my mail and add me to your yahoo messenger.marian_lopez16
yahoo.com

About Me
Marian Lopez is my name and am new on this site just today and you ?I am a student now in the nursing school and i am now in my final year willing to graduate very soon and you ? Well I am from Mixed raced my mum is from Canada and my dad is from Ghana but i am living in Ghana together with my mum and younger brother due to the death of my dad who died of lungs problem due to excess smoking and what about you ?

hello my dear
I am single never married and dont have kids and i am on here seeking for a soul mate and i mean a man to spend the rest of my life with and you ?Have my ID [email protected] and add me my dear.
#137656 by ratt84 Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:15 pm
Jeniffer Boateng, [email protected]

jennifer122
hello
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman

serious
building relations
good communicator
kind
loving

About Me
I am very cheerful, communicative, easy-going lady. I get on well with people. I am always in harmony with myself, I think it is very important. I am romantic young lady. I think I have good sense of humor. I am sincere, I always say what is on my mind, I think not everybody can do it. I like to travel with close people.

how are you doing?i read your profile and want to know you yahoo for a talk.this is my address [email protected]
#138009 by ratt84 Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:23 pm
hello how are you doing?hope to chat with you and know you more ok.but i can"t send pics cos i don"t know you.

Received: from [41.215.160.181]
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012

IP: 41.215.160.181
Organization: Millicom Ghana Limited
Ghana
#173341 by Grunt Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:55 am
Mary Mensah, [email protected] & [email protected]

FMF
lovelyxox
am Really serious here for love
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman
My Education: Some College
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

i am looking for serious and long term relationship
hopefully forever lasting. true love doesn
t have a happy ending
because true love never ends. i want to find a true love. a person i can share my ups and downs with
i can be myself with and just enjoy the life together. i want to open my eyes every morning and see you beside me
happy and loving. i envision my future life with a person i can feel safe and protected with. i want to create a happy and strong family with kind and noble person. i know that all of us have a chance to be happy and loved. so
let us try and use it to make our life better and much brighter.

About Me
I am a kind, sweet, tender, and loving girl. I like sport. I do my best to keep my body in a good shape because I know that beauty plays a very important role for a woman. I am trying to be beautiful outside and inside. I want my man to love my inner world too. I am a hopeless romantic. I want to love and to be loved. I believe in soul mates and in love at the first sight.

using this pic again
viewtopic.php?p=137656#p137656
WOW nice to here back from you..this my yhaoo ID [email protected] or gmail [email protected] add me Now am waiting for you
#191109 by Grunt Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:31 pm
Cindy Cole, [email protected] on MDF
32 year old, woman from United States

on FMF
profile pic shows Megan QT
cindy4o4
loving cariong
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman

About Me
loving cariongloving ......my id yahoo cindy4o4 or cindycolerobinson @ whoo .cum
#208373 by Grunt Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:18 am
Mary Senakey, [email protected]

shows Karen Dreams again, image already posted

without profile picure on FB

Mary Senakey
About
Studied at University of Ghana
Past: Accra Academy
Lives in Accra, Ghana
From Accra, Ghana
Joined Facebook May 24