Information on romance scams and scammers.
#20391 by The Enchantress Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:34 am
SANDRA HILLS

Liar and romance scammer

User names used sandramae4u sandra_4u sandrahills23

Claims 26 years old, dob 1st January 1984, single, living in Poquoson or Bena, Hampton, Virginia, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 122.55.47.67 = Philippine in Philippines

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.datingblacknow.com/sandra_4u/

sandra_4u
Seeking Man

Body type: Slim
Height: 5' 5"
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)

In my own words:

hi im sandra! thank you for coming my way! surely im looking for my romeo....i am a person that really love informative conversations... love to talk anything under the sun! i also love the outdoor! i love camping,hiking,mountaineering even walking and running! i love to read good books, anne rice and dan brown are my favorites! love to sing and listen to music in the late decades...i love the america, guns&roses, metetallica, abba, i also like roxette....im fun, honest, and very clever most of the time! nice meeting you soon! add me in your ym [email protected]

Looking for:

i want my partner to be very understanding, smart, so we can talk anything under the sun, energetic! always on the go! willing to be honest and loyal as well..lol and sweet, caring, brave! enough to save and protect me from any danger, and must be family oriented.

http://www.blacksburgsingles.com/?L=users.profile&id=67

sandra_4u, Woman, 26 Years old

Smoking? Never have Never will
Drinking? Socially
Currently Living? Alone
Religion? Christian / Catholic
Attend Services? Weekly
How many sexual partners have you had? 1
Who is your hero? my dad

well i want my first date to be very memorable, iwant it on a outdoor trip,like camping in the woods maybe and gazing the stars on a green uphill with a dinner for two...is'nt romantic?

understanding, smart, so we can talk anything under the sun, energetic! always on the go! willing to be honest and loyal as well..lol and sweet, caring, brave! enough to save and protect me from any danger, and must be family oriented.

http://www.ushomenow.com/virgin+islands/virginia/hampton/21502_sandra_4u/

Username sandra_4u
Location hampton, Virginia, Virgin Islands

My Education BA/BS (4 years college)
Marital Status Single
Smoking I'm non Smoker
Drinking I drink occasionly
Sex Female
Looking for Male
Age 26 years old

well i wanted to join this site for some good reason like i wanna hook up with cute guys and finally i can hang on and finally found love

hobbies - singing in the bathroom! gardening,reading good books, going out with my friends,chatting in yahoo, sports watching, tv watching,eating, exercising and sleeping

date - on an outdoor trip like hiking! camping, mountaineering, and staring on stars with our picnic baskets

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#20392 by The Enchantress Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:36 am
Messages;

im fun, honest, and very clever most of the time! nice meeting you soon!

im sandra...pretty girl..lol fun to be with! love to read books! love to cook...go on nature tripping...do some adventurous staff and challenging roles! i also enjoy informative conversation! i love to talk about love experiences, happenings in the government,recipes to cook and love to dwell in sweet memories to! love to make new friends and finally love...

well im funny! i always make it to the point that i am happy..i love to read books,anne rice and dan brown are my fave now..i love the outdoor, love hiking, camping in the woods, mountaineering, and jungle trips! i love to cook asian food!

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.