Information on romance scams and scammers.
#20405 by Ralph Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:43 am
Details on this scammer are very vague however there is no doubt that it is a scammer;

Holle Dear, how are you doing over there; my name is Sofia nelson I am fair incomplexion,romantic kissing and caring. My favorite language is English,and my best color is pink and white: I would like to know more about you.your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.I think wecould have a good relationship, even though it might start with theleast level of relationship as friends ,I love reading and i also love cool areas like beach i am single no children.i am waiting for your lovely reply.as i am going to send my pictures..for you to see how i look like.plesae try as you can to write to me with the email below okay.here is my contact email address!,,or you can send me your emal for me to contact you okay but i will like you writ to me here ,,,,,,,,,,[email protected] With love bye sofialoven AT yahoo DOT com
Message sent from a member of - AsianDatingfree.com

A search on a small line from this email reveals that there is no doubt about this being a scammer

Welcome to MyDailyFlog! | MyDailyFlogHolley Dear, how are you doing over there;my name is Sophia nelson I am fair in complexion,romantic kissing and caring. My favourite language is English,and ...

find your true lovei am Martina a nice looking, lovely girl. I am fair in complexion, romantic kissing and caring. I will tell you more about myself by e-mail ...

Muxlim profile - presidentobama | Muslim Lifestyle Network ...how are you doing over there;my name is martina justin yak I am fair in complexion,romantic kissing and caring.My favorite language is English,and my best ...

Hulan relationship, pretty Hulan girl, men Hulan at GoFreeDate.comYou are: Hello Dear, how are you doing over there;my name is OLUWASEYI ,romantic kissing and caring nice loo... more ...
Advertisement

#20418 by The Enchantress Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:12 am
Further information on this scammer;

http://www.zaribi.com/sofialove

???: sofialove
???????: 24
???: ????
?????: ???
??: ????????? ??????
?????: ?????
?? ???: i am sofia anice looking girl.i am sofia
anice looking girl.i am sofia anice looking
girl.i am sofia anice looking girl.i am sofia
girl.i am sofia anice looking girl.i am sofia
girl.i am sofia anice looking girl.

???? ?? ?????? ?????
???? ?? ?????: ?????
???????????? ?? ????? ?? ????????
?????? ?? ?????? ??????????, ????????
????????: 160 ??
?????: ??? 78 lbs (35.4 Kg)
????: ?? ????? ?? ????????
??????????: ????, ?????, ????, ?????
?????? ??? ????????? ?????
?????? ?? ????? ?? ????????
?????? ????????????? ??????

????? ????????? ?????????? ?? ????? ?? ????????
????? ????? ??? ?????? ????: ?? ????? ?? ????????
????? ? ?????? ?? ? ?????: ?? ????? ?? ????????
????? ?? ????????: ??????? ????? ???,
??? ??? ?? ??????, ?? ??? ?? ?????? ? ?????? ?????. ??????? ?? ?? ?????? ? ?????? you.i ??? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ?????. ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ??-????? ???? ??????? ? ????? ?? ???. ???? ??????? ??? ?? ?????, ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??????? ????? ?????, ???
????? ???? ?? ?? ????????? ?? ?? ???????? ? ???

??? [email protected]
?????
!!!!! sofialoven/AT/yahoo/DOT/com
BYE

(translation from Bulgarian)

Name: sofialove
search: Man

Hair color black
Eye Color: black
Build I do not wish to specify
Scars on the body tattoos, piercings
Height: 160 centimeters
Weight: Less than 78 lbs (35.4 Kg)
Bust: I do not wish to specify
Hair: arms, legs, back, chest
Earnings without permanent income
Work I do not wish to specify
Home home alone

My sexual orientation I do not wish to specify
How often I want sex: I do not wish to specify
What is my role in sex: I do not wish to specify
Excitation: Hello my dear,
How are you? To see that you are cool and nice. I hope a cool and nice you.i am a friend of Sofia by name. Would love to know you more as a friend and care about you. have a nice day my dear, as I wait for your reply back soon, bye
Sofia please do not hesitate to contact me

here! [email protected]
Sofia
!!!!! sofialoven / AT / yahoo / DOT / com
BYE

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.