Information on romance scams and scammers.
#20406 by Ralph Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:51 am
The following scammer messaged me on a dating site, details at the moment are vague however there is no doubt that it is a scammer

Here is the message I received;
[email protected] to me

hello My Name is vivian I saw your profile today in and i stopped to take a very good look at it because you sounded very sweet and nice. Please I want you to know that i will be intrested to know you better because you sounded very sweet in your profile and i will like us to become friends and know eachother the more. Here is my email address ([email protected]) send me an email today and i will send you my pictures and tell you more about me please! Yours forever, vivian. (Remember that distance,age or colour does not matter in a real relationship but love matters alot). I am waiting for your reply now
Message sent from a member of - AsianDatingfree.com

Note these sections of text found by searching on a section of the email;
15 Jan 2010 ... My Name is vivian I saw your profile today in and i stopped to take a very good look at it because you sounded very sweet and nice.

My Name is lilian I saw your profile today in and i stopped to take a very good look at it because you sounded very sweet and nice. ...

My Name is lucia I saw your profile today in and i stopped to take a very good look at it because you sounded very sweet and nice. ...
Advertisement

#20417 by The Enchantress Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:00 am
Further information on this scammer;

User names used pollakababy007 pollakababy

IP = 120.28.64.85 = San Juan in Philippines

Message;

hello

My Name is vivian I saw your profile today in and i stopped to take a very good look at it because you sounded very sweet and nice.

Please I want you to know that i will be intrested to know you better because you sounded very sweet in your profile and i will like us to become friends and know eachother the more.
Here is my email address ([email protected]) send me an email today and i will send you my pictures and tell you more about me please!

Yours forever,
vivian.

(Remember that distance,age or colour does not matter in a real
relationship but love matters alot).
I am waiting for your reply now

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://pollakababy.datememateme.com/

Sex: Female
City: dakar
Date of birth: June 12, 1987

i will like to know more about youi will like to know more about youi will like to know more about youi will like to know more about youi will like to know more about youi will like to know more about you

http://www.ushomenow.com/usa/new/new+york/26860_pollakababy/

Username pollakababy
Location new york, New, USA

My Eyes Black
My Hair Light Brown
My Height 4 Feet 11 Inches (149cm)
My Built Athletic
My Education High School

Marital Status Single
Smoking I'm non Smoker
Drinking No drink
Sex Female
Looking for Male
Age 23 years old

i will liki will like to know more about youi will like to know more about youi will like to know more about youi will like to know more about youe to know more about you

http://datingoo.com/index.php?do=/public/user/name_pollakababy/

Female
23 years old
new york, New York
United States

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.