Information on romance scams and scammers.
#20408 by The Enchantress Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:20 am
MARINA RYBAKOVSKAY

Liar and romance scammer

Aka Diamond Marina

User name used marulov

Claims 27 or 29 or 30 years old, dob 29th October 1980 or 1982, "shop assistant" living in Cheboksary (??????????), Republic of Chuvashia or Kazan (???????), Republic of Tatarstan, Russia

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 188.187.128.205 = Perm in Russian Federation

This scammer is using stolen photographs of Ukrainian singer "Anna (Annabelle) Sedokova" (???? ????????)

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.wonderful-dating.com/profiles/hercqbrlhfsrnim3.html

Marulov
30-years-old female
From Russia
Seeking male: 27 - 75

the big mutual love the best places of the world

I feel in the heart that in the world somewhere there lives the man without which I cannot live. I want that my life was filled with the most magnificent feelings in the world, I want to be to happy me it would be desirable to be in embraces of the big love, my heart is tired from loneliness my soul wants magnificent mutual feelings, with constant sincerity of feelings.

marital status: Single

For me it is necessary the man with positive thinking. I want to meet for me resolute strong the man, with open by heart and sincere soul, with good sense of humour that it was always interesting to spend time in which embraces I shall be the happiest woman in the world, I want to feel always sincerity of feelings, I dream that in ours attitudes were reigned always with mutual understanding, for me is necessary the man with the big heart and pure, light, frank soul, all decided together, decisions accepted in common. I dream that my force of idea has found the man which will love me all a life.

http://marulov.datememateme.com/

marulov Info

Sex: Female
City: Cheboksary
Date of birth: October 29, 1980

I feel in the heart that in the world somewhere there lives the man without which I cannot live. I want that my life was filled with the most magnificent feelings in the world, I want to be to happy me it would be desirable to be in embraces of the big love, my heart is tired from loneliness my soul wants magnificent mutual feelings, with constant sincerity of feelings

Message;

I want to feel the woman in embraces strong men that my love of me never offended. I want that in my life always magnificent feelings for all life forever. I feel that in the world there is a love I dream to travel and that always near to me the beloved was, I want to enjoy a life in embraces of love. I feel in the heart that in the world somewhere there lives the man without which I cannot live. I want that my life was filled with the most magnificent feelings in the world, I want to be to happy me it would be desirable to be in embraces of the big love, my heart is tired from loneliness my soul wants magnificent mutual feelings, with constant sincerity of feelings

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#20409 by The Enchantress Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:22 am
Mails;

Hello my dear i am happy to our acquaintance, I want to learn more about you, from me to you the big interest, I want that we communicated with you more often, constantly!! I have written to you about myself, I want that you have written me the same story about yourself, I want to understand your character, I shall be happy if we with you shall find magnificent mutual understanding!! My full name Marina, my age of 29 years, my growth of 173 centimeters, my weight about 59 kg, a normal constitution. I live in Russia, city Kazan. We have many rivers, lakes, and various small ponds in which to be found a lot of fish. I like to go for a drive on a boat and a catamaran, especially in the evening, to me to like, when the sun comes, for horizon, very romantically. In the winter I like to go to a sun deck, to me to like, the bath, a sauna very much to like to bathe in pool. I work in shop of clothes for children, I the seller. At leisure I like to sew clothes itself, in the future I dream to open the actually studio on tailoring. In general all like is normal, but in my life there is no the most important, I do not have favourite person. I dream to create family and to give birth to children, I want to enjoy a life in embraces of love of the man. And that you search, what at you the most important meaning of the life, write to me more about yourself, I shall be happy more about you to find out, came to me more than the photos, photos will help us to find out more about each other. It is a lot of, many gentle kisses and warm embraces your girlfriend expecting for correct understanding, full reciprocity and sincerity, I shall be sympathizing to receive your letters

Marina!!

I cannot be one, my heart wearily to be lonely, I want to be happy from the big mutual love!!

Hello dear xxxxx!!

I am happy to our acquaintance and that we communicate with you, you seem to me very nice, I shall be glad with you to communicate frequently constantly, at me to you interest, I want that all this was mutual!! Tell to me what your true search on the Internet how long you search it?!

I according to the girlfriend have decided to find the love on the Internet, I am going to take soon holiday, I would like to visit abroad, I want to look the world!! I dream to visit to any magnificent, romantic place and that I was waited with my love, I very strongly want to enjoy a life in embraces of love, favourite of the man!!

My director in shop in which I work, has told to me, I should take holiday at the end of (month) then there will be a lot of work, it will be necessary to go in other city behind the goods, new delivery of the goods for trade will soon begin, I have superb worked, and have deserved rest!!
When at you holiday how you like to have a rest, and the most important with whom, can to me will advise, in fact at you the big life experience, if it not a secret certainly?!

How you think, where and it is the best way to me to visit to what country, you have any ideas, you can take holiday, you want to have a rest in common?! You are very strongly interesting to me, I shall be happy, if our meeting will be carried out it a fine opportunity to learn, understand each other, what you think?!

I like when the man resolute, able to take all in the hands, know such there is an expression « has come, has seen and has won!! », you are resolute the man?!

I want that you were more resolute, I would like to understand your character, we with you need to find out more about each other, whether that we can understand to be together, I shall wait for your letters, I would like that our dialogue amplified with each letter, you want it?!

I all pending your letters, I want to admire you more, constantly, came to me more than the photos!!

Your girlfriend Marina is a lot of kisses and embraces from Russia, I wait from you for full correct understanding, full sincerity in our dialogue is necessary for me!!

My heart longs without the big mutual love, my second half is necessary for me, I very strongly want to love and be love, favourite!!

#20410 by The Enchantress Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:23 am
Hello my lovely xxxxx!!

I all pending your bell, I dream to hear your voice, I would like from you tenderness, I want to feel your ideas from heart!! Here my phone number, +79278738921, if suddenly you can not phone write to me sms the message, I shall be happy to see in my phone of a word of love, I want to feel tenderness, I all pending your bell!! I am tired to be one, I would like the big mutual love, my heart wants magnificent feelings!! All my ideas about you and about our happy appointment, I want to receive the sea of pleasure from our joint rest, here there will be your resoluteness, lovely I for a long time dreamed to go abroad in any magnificent place if you cannot take suddenly holiday, I can arrive to you, I shall be happy with you to get acquainted closer, I want to understand better your character so it will be easier to us to learn each other, I want to see the eyes as you live to look your city, your favourite places, what you think, answer me more quickly, you of me excite with all heart, your heart are open for the big mutual love?! It is a lot of, many sweet kisses and burning, most passionate embraces with all my heart and all soul, your girlfriend Marina!!

Hello lovely xxxxx!!

I on you very strongly miss all my ideas about you, how your successes, what plans for the future?! My director in shop in which I work have told to me that I can take holiday at the end of (month), I dream to meet you, I want that we enjoyed joint holiday, that you think, tell that you feel to me, your heart is open for such ideas, show that you resolute the man, call to me, I want to understand that want your heart and soul!! I send you many the most sweet kisses and burning, most passionate embraces your girlfriend Marina, I wait for mutual kisses and embraces!!

Hello my lovely xxxxx!!

To me very pleasantly our dialogue!! I am very happy, that we have got acquainted!! I for a long time searched for such person as you!! Today I went to agency where my girlfriend works, she has acquainted me with possible dates of sending, flights... I have given documents on registration of the visa and the order of tickets. My girlfriend will make all for me qualitatively and as soon as possible. In (country) I shall take off from Moscow, and to Moscow I should go from my city of 10 hours by train. Therefore my travel turns out long enough. But I am very glad to it!! I cannot wait this day when you will meet me!! I am very happy, I feel the most joyful and cheerful!! You have made me such!! You - my miracle, my dream which has rescued me from loneliness!! I very much am grateful to you, that you have invited me to yourself to spend together!! We shall walk, have fun, enjoy the friend the friend, we shall be very happy!! For me it will be the first trip abroad, and she for a long time to me will be remembered, I do not doubt!! I shall write to you about preparation of my documents every day. I hope, that you too are very glad. I wait for your answer very soon!! I would like, that at us with you all was magnificent!! It is a lot of, many gentle kisses and warm embraces your girlfriend Marina!!

Hello lovely xxxxx

all my ideas about you and about our happy appointment, I want to receive the sea of pleasure about our joint rest, I want to see your city, I want that you have shown me the favourite places, the most romantic, to me wants to try your culinary kitchen, what your favourite dishes, I dream to dance with you to listen to pleasant music when I think of it to me to become well on soul!! Lovely at you all is normal why do not call, I want that you today have called me urgently, I on you very strongly miss!! I think of our first kiss and the first embraces I want to feel all this more quickly all in love for ever Marina!! I happy that we have found each other I want to be with you always, constantly, I want that we with you in attitudes always had big mutual love, it is my biggest dream!!

Hello lovely xxxxx

at me all is normal, as your affairs, with my preparation for travel all well I want to be with you always to me called from agency of travel tomorrow I there will be all find out, lovely at me all is ready I can to take off to you, lovely write the detailed address, the most nearest airport in which you me you can arrive to meet, all phones on which we can communicate without problems when there will be our meeting, I is very happy that has found you I dream to see you in the near future, I want to receive the sea of pleasure from our joint rest!! I send you much the most sweet as honey of kisses and burning, most passionate embraces I shall be happy what to kiss you I want to test all passion of our first kiss your in love Marina!!

#20411 by The Enchantress Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:24 am
Hello my lovely xxxxx!!

Lovely i all my ideas about you and about our happy appointment, I want to receive the sea of pleasure from our joint rest!! But I have some problem. I have already paid for the visa and for the ticket up to Moscow 470dollars, but it is necessary for me to pay for the ticket Moscow-(country) 498dollars.

You can help me with payment of this ticket?

I did not expect, that the ticket will cost so dearly, and I have no enough money. I live one and I earn not so much. I think, that we should do in common my travel to you!!

Lovely, it is necessary to pay for the ticket already on Monday.

I do not know what to do, I am very much upset. I very much want to be with you, I dream of it all the day long and all my night!! You should understand me!! I want to give you all my love and tenderness in real time!! I think, that we shall lead, shall carry out fine time together!! We shall walk, have fun, enjoy the nature and the friend the friend!! As I want it!! Many, many gentle, most sweet kisses and passionate, most desired embraces all yours in love Marina!!

Hello lovely xxxxx

i on you very strongly miss all my dreams of you and of our happy joint rest, I want to receive a lot of pleasure from our appointment, I want to feel all heat of your desired, long-awaited embraces my heart I am filled big love wait from you sincerity and constant reciprocity!! What we shall decide to the Occasion of money you to me you will help? I think that will be correct if we shall do our appointment by joint efforts if you resolute the man, I wait from you for actions, you understand my holiday not far off, I want to understand at you there are to me feelings if you love me of that you wait, explain? I send you set of sweet kisses and burning embraces all yours in love Marina, I want the same kisses and embraces from you I wait!!

Hello lovely xxxxx

if you have questions next time write to me on my mobile phone I shall be happy to communicate with you through sms messages you you understand me?!

There is a variant that you have sent me of money there is such service Western Union, it will be quickly qualitative also I can buy tickets, I hope you of me will not deceive, and will prevent nothing to our long-awaited meeting so I will have to you full trust and my friends will be quiet and many guarantees.

I cannot understand you that with you why you think of me so poorly I am upset, I start to doubt of you and whether in general it is necessary to go to you, I probably too strongly trusted you that was solved on trip to you, now all in your hands!!

I send you sweet kisses and burning most passionate embraces all yours in love Marina, I want to feel from you reciprocity!!
Last edited by The Enchantress on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

#20412 by The Enchantress Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:25 am
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#20413 by The Enchantress Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:25 am

#20414 by The Enchantress Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:26 am