Information on romance scams and scammers.
#20428 by The Enchantress Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:38 pm
ADAMS STEWART

Liar and romance scammer

User name used adams2000

Claims 55 years old, dob 20th September 1954, living in Arvada, Colorado, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.219.214.5 = Lagos, Nigeria

This scammer is using stolen photographs from (FocusHawaii.com) Model "Brad"

This scammer on this dating site http://www.okcupid.com/profile/adams2000

adams2000

55 / M / straight / Single

Arvada, Colorado

i’m very much caring, loving and responsible, I have been told that I am an extremely passionate person that has a magnetic personality. I am more of a leader than a follower and typically match to the beat of a different drummer. I long to have a best friend again. Late night talks and long massages. Waking up in the middle of the night and knowing you can roll over and hug someone during a thunderstorm is the best!!!!. I enjoy drinking wine, touching fingertips, smelling your neck. Sitting on a park bench and just staring at the water. I appreciate a full moon and eating an ice cream cone on a hot summer night. I enjoy dining out but would really enjoy to have an intimate dinner for two at home. I enjoy going to the movies, running, skiing, and the beach. I value time with friends and family. I love children and animals. I possess an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, not compulsory to be physically fit, a proffesional or have an outgoing personality.

Hopefully you are someone that wants a Man....a Man that looks at the Woman in his life as the person he wants to escape with rather than from.... I also enjoy the finer things in life, restaurants, (hopefully sushi) theatre, opera, the beach and skiing

Fully enjoying my work, am a self employee i do travell from one country(mostly environmental)projects. Trying to figure out why I'm not 100% compatible with myself here on OKC. Always learning, observing, playing,creating something, hiking, laughing and smiling, singing......gardening, reading, filling up with music, thinking, writing, loving country drives, smelling the ocean coming in on the breeze, filling life with color and energy and work that matters and makes the world a better place, even if it's only my small part of the world

I’m really good at

Cooking, having fun, kissing and creating. Making people laugh.and being a good friend. Listening. Navigating. Communication. Honesty. Exploration and discovery. Massages! Being patient. Thinking outside the box, coloring outside the lines, seeing the world with fresh perspective. Having fun! Arranging flowers. Questioning authority and fighting city hall! Finding good milkweed patches in the fall and pussywillows in the spring. Laughing(a lot)! Picking myself up and bouncing back from life's inevitable trials. Editing. Being optimistic and hopeful. Showing affection! Developing curriculum, teaching - and getting things done and people motivated. Appreciating nature, art and beauty - wonderful life! Being kind.

am a very shy person but the most important is am a very good handsome man...

well i do love reading poems, movies i like romanic films, love, and so many, about music i love listening to gospels and blues,,,then food.i love eating fast food

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement